VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Sat, September 26 2020, 4:26:35Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, April 10 2015, 6:12:48
Author: Maura Ryan
Subject: Saturday Practice

Hello everyone and happy TGIF.
As you all know or should know, we will not be holding class at the legion or Fitlife for Saturdays this month and next. So as much desired I have put together a schedual that I think will be great for anyone who wants to get that extra practice in. The details of the practice are as follows.
I will be teaching it. It is at my house on :14 creekside dr. Ivyland pa 18974. It is 20 dollars per person. But if two from the same family it is 35.
This practice will be guided around competeing and making sure we are ready for our feis"s coming up. I am going to lay out the times and in that what time is appropriate for each dancer will be what you compete at. This week will be the first. So if your interested or you think your child or children might be interested please email or text me letting me know your name and your child's and what time they will be attending, and if you need help in figuring that part out. Please do not hesitate to ask.
As follows are the times;
Adv.beginer-novice-prize winner 9am-10am
Prelim; 10-11
Open; 11-12
Creative Step Making 12-1 ;and is a no charge class. I will not be teaching steps or focusing on material for this class. I will be strictly creating and encouraging others to do the same!
So there you have it. This is what I would like to do for the Saturdays from now on and depending on what feedback I get today for how many I will have, or tomorrow seeing how it turns out. I would like to make this into something we do every week. So slots are only an hour. And they may stay and hour or build up. Depending on how many I have that want to be involved. I encourage everyone to atleast think about this! And please let me know ASAP. All my love here is my telephone number of you are confused or want to text me letting me know you will be there I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for you time. Xxx

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Saturday Practice -- Maura Ryan, Fri, April 10 2015, 6:15:49

Telephone number 215-266-614
Email: mosieryan@gmail.com

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-13
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.