VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Thu, October 17 2019, 9:33:35Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, July 07 2014, 5:41:15
Author: Maura Ryan
Subject: Summer Classes

Hello all. I just wanted to post on here about classes I will be holding during the summer.
Every week I will be holding class in my studio at my house from 5-7 and 7-9 on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting this week.
5-7 will be from beginner to novice. And 7-9 for prelim to open.
Please call if you are interested 214-364-4871 my home number. or post back on here so I can have a head count of how many I will have,
This Tuesday and Thursday I will have a sign up sheet for the next two months, for you all to sign up for when you can come, since I know most go on vacation, and do not worry if you can't make this week just try to contact me and let me know via Facebook or my home number if your child is interested in working with me.
Summer practice is not mandatory, but it a great way especially for the newcomers or beginners to get a head start for this year, and also to keep in shape. I want to say how proud I am of all our competotors at this years nationals. We are so very proud of each and every one of you, and I miss you all so hurry back to me. Hope everyone had a fantastic Fourth of July and I look forward to seeing you, All my love. Xxxx Maura

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Ryan Kelly an attend this Tuesday -- Lk, Mon, July 07 2014, 9:00:20

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Summer Classes -- Jen, Tue, July 08 2014, 1:22:57

Maddie will there tonight!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Summer Classes -- Mary, Tue, July 08 2014, 5:21:00

Kiersten will be there Tuesday!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Summer Classes -- Maura Ryan, Tue, July 08 2014, 5:53:44

Great that so many are getting back to me. For those who don't know the address to my house it is 14 creekside dr. Ivyland pa. 18974

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-13
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.