VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Wed, December 13 2017, 6:08:24VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, July 06 2015, 10:57:22
Author: Maura Ryan (Excited)
Subject: Summer Classes

Hello everyone and thank you for your patience!
First things first, I would like to congratulate all of our girls that competed at this years 2015 nationals.
We are so very proud of you all, and it was such a pleasure to watch you shine on stage ❤️
On another note: I would like to talk about this years Summer Classes!
They will start tomorrow Tueaday July 6th.

Tueaday and Thursdays will be same time each week. At my house.
The adress is : 14 creekside dr, Ivyland pa 18974
The amount per class will be 20 dollars per child.

Times :
From 5:15-6:30
will be advance beginner to novice. If you are not sure If your child is eligible for this class please contact me. We can always work something out!
From 6.30-8.00
It will be Prelim to Open championship.

Now I know it is summer and most would like a break from Irish dance. But if your child or young adult is competiting and really wants to start September off with a big step ahead please think about making atleast one class every two weeks. If on vacation have fun! Just remember to please consider coming to these classes as much as you can if you know your child really needs the extra help to achieve their goals.
Please feel free to contact me through text or by email letting me know if your child is interested in coming. And what days and times. Or any questions you might have. On the day of whether it is Tuesday or Thursday please text me that day letting me know your child is coming so I can have an idea on what will be best to work on! I really appreciate that!
My email is above and my phone number is 215-266-6148.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer so far. I really look forward to seeing everyone! And remember! Even on vacation! Their is always something you can do to better your dancing skills. Whether it's arch,feet,posture or abb excerises. They should be done daily! And reveiw your steps please so come September you are not behind! Love you all.
Sincerely, Maura Ryan

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-13
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.