VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Sat, June 23 2018, 6:21:28VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, April 05 2018, 1:30:58
Author: Margaret
Subject: Dance-out opportunity at The Dubliner, Friday, April 6th

Hi all,

Seamus Kelleher, a local Doylestown Irish musician and Galway native, plays this Fri at 8pm at The Dubliner on the Delaware Restaurant in New Hope. During St Patrick’s day week, he warmly welcomed our dancers to perform during a break at any of his shows. His website is here:
http://www.seamusk.com/bio/
I was going to attend Fri but now we have a conflict. If you want to attend, please let me know and maybe we could get a group together. They requested no hard shoes (new floor).

Or, if this is something of interest to you, even if not for this Fri, it may become a sporadic year round opportunity at various venues locally (typically restaurants) for our dancers, so I will email ahead of time for anyone who would like to join.

Peddlers Village similarly welcomed our dancers to perform at any of their year round festivals. I will be keeping an eye on these as they have many well attended events. I would like to gauge interest in this kind of thing so feel free to reach out if it is.

Thank you!
Margaret (Fiona M.’s mom)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-13
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.