VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Sun, March 24 2019, 2:11:46Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, June 21 2013, 13:14:27
Author: Mary Ann McPaul
Subject: Brand New Beer Wall Fund Raiser

There is going to be a brand new raffle at this year's Dance Recital. We are going to see how much interest it generates. There will be a small beer wall consisting of 6 cases of beer. Raffle tickets will be sold for $ 1 for 1 chance, $ 5 for 6 chances, $10 for 15 chances and $ 20 for 30. The winner receives all six cases of beer. There were several people that I spoke to about donating cases of beer. Please let me know if you are still interested or will be donating as a group. Please email me at mmcpaul@msn.com.

Thanks to the Jeter, Moroz, Seiler and McPaul familes that have agreed to donate a case of beer. We are looking for two more cases of beer.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Put the Roszyks down for one! -- Maura, Sat, June 22 2013, 8:01:48

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Thank you -- Mary Ann, Sun, June 23 2013, 0:58:04

[ Edit | View ]

[> Thank you to the Jeter, Moroz, Seiler/Keddie, Roszyk, Leaning and McPaul families! We have six cases of beer for the raffle. -- Mary Ann McPaul, Sun, June 23 2013, 14:54:02

[ Edit | View ]

[> Please bring your case of beer to the Rrecital. I will be there at 5:30 PM. I sent all of the donors an email. Thanks! -- Mary Ann McPaul, Tue, June 25 2013, 9:18:27

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-13
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.