VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:18:46 07/09/16 Sat
Author: John Houghton
Subject: Re: Navíos de la Real Armada 1700-1860
In reply to: Albert Parker 's message, "Re: Navíos de la Real Armada 1700-1860" on 07:45:26 07/05/16 Tue

I have just bought Navios 1700-1860. I am in Spain at the moment. Everyone I meet here with a knowledge of ships and naval history recommends this book very highly. It is a meticulous analysis of the design and construction of Spanish ships of the line, naval programs and the wider development of the navy from 1700 to 1860. Most of the information is in the text so you have to read a little Spanish to get the full benefit. A fine book! Muchas gracias manu,

John

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Navíos de la Real Armada 1700-1860 -- John Houghton, 01:21:48 07/09/16 Sat
  • Re: Navíos de la Real Armada 1700-1860 -- Manu Blasco (out of stock at MarcialPons), 01:45:55 07/15/16 Fri
    VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.