VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

QUEER SISTERS FORUM
http://www.qs.org.hk

Subject: Siu Pang Iu : )

Author:
GoldFish~~~
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:51:48 12/23/03 Tue

would you mind to add my ICQ no 197257906? : )
me and my friend eats dinner with you, is it okay? : )

u come alone?? : D

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: bobo, thanks!

Author:
click
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:11:09 12/17/03 Wed

Dear fufu ta gor,

It was a nice trip...I really enjoyed it...

Thanks for loving me...:)

You are my sunshine, dear...

love
click

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:31:28 12/22/03 Mon

みê柑︱み碞ê柑
冠把ρ㎝﹟

Subject: 獺

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:47:51 12/21/03 Sun

種翭珿ㄆ,и谋眔⊿┮孔砆ぃ癬,璝Τ獺㎝绊眏種в,ぃ穦谋眔熬

Replies:
Subject: 辰ゝゝ

Author:
狟ね
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:47:36 12/18/03 Thu

辰﹋, i may visit Macau on 12/26... r u free to meet up??

Replies:
Subject: み艶胺眃

Author:
翭
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:22:13 12/20/03 Sat

Τびびㄓぃ耞╆癸綟﹡びび胕磌ê︾狝ッ环瑍ぃ爱瞓唇皘柑︾狝羆琌Τ闯翴и痷ぃ笵或穦瑍︾狝常瑍Θê妓

ΤぱΤ诡睝狟ね產祇瞷ぃ琌癸びび︾狝瑍ぃ爱瞓灿み狟ね遏┵ガр硂びび產怠めγ簕┵奔弧硂ぃ碞爱瞓盾ㄓ琌產柑怠め偶

–常纯竒笿筁ぃぶ极耳玌┪Τ筁ㄇぐ或常ぃ抖泊ッ环谋眔㏑笲癸ゑ耕胊狟ね渡钮ēぇ羆穦祇瞷Τρ杠弧眔М鸡ぇゲΤぇ矪拜肈羆ゑず拜肈甧ㄇτр岿粇耴㏒倒ゑ浪癚ㄓ眔甧浪癚㎝砫┣琌ㄢㄆ

琌极耳玌盽眖淮极ρ笿Τ筁眔ゑ常稱玶癸よ弊跌泊氟ぐ或常ぃ抖泊

璉び锭穦ǎ潮紇硈穦ǎ羪潮堵

泊氟┗短ナ诀程┤璉酚---羪胑璶璉帝﹚琌ンア毖珇摆

︱Τ珿ㄆ硚い窱ぃ尺舧硈尿碭ぱ琿隔êノ荷贺よ猭粃桨程︱锣ō拜ê璝Τ癳搂┶荡钡ê或硂搂妮街ê氮妮セ癳搂ê︱帝弧⊿岿璝иぃ钡疸絴ê碞琌絴ê篘篘惑ǐ

翴碞璶み艶胺眃或稱常紇臫ぃи璝и稱猭┪弧猭碞穦ア舦 產璶癡絤 EQ 翅

Subject: 稯磀

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:08 12/20/03 Sat

眖玡Τ㎝﹟ゴ衡癬厩笵硚隔筁兵缠ヰ笿め產赤ひ產﹖硅礚酚臮琌鸡ㄤい㎝﹟∕﹚痙ㄓ㎝﹟玱稱或硂妓⊿Τ笵みǎ碞笆み璶Θ產

ㄓ硂㎝﹟瘤礛痙ㄓ珼酚臮硂產﹖硅砫ヴ琌籔包礚ひヾぇ龟ら包谋眔硂㎝﹟獽矗挡盉璶―临琌砆㎝﹟┶荡硂ㄇ﹖ㄠ常ミ㎝﹟膥尿―笵

琌珿稯磀ぃぃセτ琌み

Subject: 稱秆∕拜肈

Author:
FAT CAT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:43 12/18/03 Thu

ии︸癬ㄢ, ㄤ丁иだ筁も, τ纯跑筁み,稲"" 琌и痷稲, ┮и∕﹚单. ぃ琌и┋笲┪琌ぐ或, 瞷и沧Ω癬, 硂ㄢる, 瘤礛и琌秨み, 琌иみ柑ごΤ堵紇иぃ笵妓秆∕. 碞琌и常稱拜み柑ごΤ⊿Τ"". Ωи癬, 琌""ぃ匡拒? ┪琌痷稲и┮∕﹚и癬?
иΩ癬ㄓ眔礛... и︽刁, ︽︽, 礛╈иも, 碞硂妓и獽Ω癬... ┮и⊿Τ拜筁... и┤иΩア... ┮ぃ幢拜... よ, и痷沸磑, и莱赣拜盾?
Τ妓偿и﹚, ⊿Τ玡硂或稲и... и琌稰谋眔.狦и匡拒瞷籔穝Ω癬, и琌ぃ莱拜? и莱赣妓暗??? 倒и種ǎ. Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: .

Author:
FK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:46:30 12/19/03 Fri

Ok. It proves its not you. . right! Stupid!

I belong to another person now. Pls respect my gf.

Both of us are not happy about that.

Not call again pls. Esp in the middle of the nite.

Mind you, today is not right when we broke up- its

now a year later. And we hvnt contact since then.

I love my gf .

Tmr exam. Dont disturb.

Dont mention anything related cos'

dont want to see or hear anymore.

Subject: why

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:02:25 12/19/03 Fri

why why everything started even I had foreseen the difficuties of us?

Subject: ----X----

Author:
NB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:33:49 12/19/03 Fri

I thought I will be happier, I thought everything will changed. I would not have to miss something has gone for so long ago. The pains still there. It is just getting more pains. Why my heart still have tears? Do I really love her? I cannot concentrate on someone I know there is no future at all. We could never reach the stable stage. It might be I never wanted to settle down for someone. Or may be I could never love again. I do not have the enough energy for that...I always meet the wrong person at the wrong time and wrong place.

I should not leave the place I belong to. I should not miss the place I enjoy in....but where is my place...I had nothing...I really do not deserve have anything...I do not desrve anyone love...that why she do not care about me..that why she left me...

I wish I could hide myself inside a Box ...I do nt have to face anyone any more....i do nt want to see anyone...

Subject: ---X----

Author:
nobody
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:07:14 12/18/03 Thu

There is nothing I would say to you any more.

I need more space in my heart. I need more and more.

I do not need anyone. I should had kept sigle all the time..I would feel happier . you would never be there whenever I need you. why two person together will become like this.

It looks very close but we are not. Why I have to learn something I do not want to ? why I would with you? why I change myself so much for someone like u? why I had never change anything for someone I loved the most? why I missed her, why I still think of her,

I know you do not love me truely...I know you do not love me much. you see youself is the most important person in your life...

it would never be me...you need the whole world in your way.

Replies:
Subject: go or stay?

Author:
TBG
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:15 12/18/03 Thu

if you like a straight girl, what will u do?

remain as friends or .....?

Subject: ----x----

Author:
nb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:35 12/18/03 Thu

林鳳嬌曾是台灣影壇上與林青霞平分秋色的電影明星,以一部《小城故事》奪得金馬影後桂冠。但是為了成龍,她放棄了如日中天的事業,洗盡鉛華回家當起了成龍祕而不宣的太太。隱姓埋名低調生活20年後,成龍終於在今年5月17日,為林鳳嬌舉辦了盛大的生日派對,并精心挑選一輛價值200萬港幣的勞斯萊斯豪華房車作為林鳳嬌的生日禮物。林鳳嬌喜極而泣,之後第一次對媒體道出了她與成龍20年的風雨歷程……

嫁他,是很快的一件事我和成龍的故事開始得有點讓人猝不及防。那一年,他帶著成家班的弟兄來台灣為我主演的一部電影做武打設計,他時時處處親力親為,完成得干淨漂亮。我就這樣喜歡上了他周圍的人提醒我,成龍身邊的女人從來沒斷過。可是,我相信,相處久了,他會明白我是怎樣一個人,明白我與別的女人的不同之處。於是,我們同居了。然後,我懷孕了,我問他:這孩子你要不要?他回答:我要啊!為了這句話,我決定把孩子生下來。我隨後召開新聞發布會宣布息影,獨自來到美國待產。
>
待產的日子漫長而無聊,成龍沒有來看過我一次,隨著肚子一天天隆起,心里開始變得空空落落。我安慰自己:成龍是屬於事業的,連他自己都無法擁有自己,我又怎麼可能完全擁有他呢?
>
孩子的預產期定下來以後,我打電話告訴成龍的助手,過了一天,他從香港飛來了美國,我當時的感覺有點幸福,畢竟,他還是心里有我的。我靠著他,試探地問他:孩子就要出世了,可我不知道孩子的父親那一欄里該寫誰的名字。他說:就寫陳港生。我驚喜交加:你愿意娶我?他說:是的,我娶你。
>
孩子後天就要出生,我們只有一天的時間用來結婚。聯系教堂都來不及,他跑到附近的教堂把一個神父請到了醫院附近的一家餐廳頂樓。四周鬧哄哄的,神父喝著咖啡問我們--你們是否彼此相愛,愿意結婚?我拼命點頭。那麼,交換戒指吧。我頓時暈了--我們居然忘記了准備結婚戒指。成龍從自己手上取下一枚戒指遞給我,太大了,我勉勉強強套到了自己的大拇指上,就這樣把自己嫁給了他。第二天,我在醫院剖腹產下兒子陳祖明。

等他,是很苦的一件事
>
沒多久,我帶著兒子回到香港,可出於維護成龍形象的考慮,我不能以陳太太的身份出現,成龍也不能暴露自己已婚的事實。我,是一個不能與他攜手并肩漫步在陽光下的地下妻子。成龍沒有虧待我,給我買下了很大的房子,房子很漂亮,但是安靜得怵人,除了我和兒子,就只有司機和佣人,我連個想好好聊聊天的對象都沒有。唯一能做的事情,就是等他回家。
>
成龍和我結婚的時候已經27歲了,可是,在內心里,他依舊是個孩子,沒有強烈的家庭觀念。他愛玩,在他心里,兄弟朋友永遠第一。只要沒有開工,朋友約他總是來者不拒,哪怕正在生病,也一定會趕去。他多數時間在工作,偶爾的閒暇又給了兄弟,我們母子得到的,只能是兄弟分食的奶油蛋糕的包裝盒上剩下的那一丁點忌廉。
>
只有一次,他晚上8點多就回家了,然後在家幫我掃地。到了12點,我拿個花瓶遞給他:我今天要給你頒個獎--結婚這麼久你第一次晚上沒有出去。他似乎有點不好意思,於是用動作表達對我的愧疚--他將我抱進臥室,一進門,就將我舉過頭頂,忽然向右邊扔了出去。我們的床就擺在進門右手的地方,他相信,他一定能夠讓我不偏不倚地落到柔軟的床上,發出驚恐卻興奮的叫聲。可是,在家閒得無聊的我已經改變了家具的布局,以前擺床的地方現在立著一套跑步機。我被摔得一聲慘叫,成龍趕緊將我扶起來,確定我沒受傷後,吐吐舌頭,一溜煙跑了。我不知道自己是該哭還是該笑--這是他唯一一次晚上在家陪我給我帶來的驚喜。
>
可是,和兒子比較一下,成龍虧欠兒子的比虧欠我的還要多。每個孩子上學,都喜歡炫耀自己的爸爸是做什麼的,可是,祖明不能說。父子倆每日見面的唯一機會,都在半夜2點以後。我和兒子,一個是成龍的地下妻子,一個是成龍的祕密兒子。兒子上學會寫字了,就開始寫日記--我最大的愿望,就是希望爸爸能
來接我放學。我把日記給成龍看,他的臉紅一陣白一陣,說:我一定會滿足兒子這個心愿的。可是,轉眼又過了好幾年,他始終沒機會去接兒子。
>
終於有一次,機會來了。那天早上6點半他剛從美國飛回香港,因為要倒時差,不用開工。他興奮地給司機打電話:告訴祖明,我今天去接他放學!祖明下午1點鐘放學,一個上午,他盡管呵欠連天,就是不敢睡覺,怕耽誤了接兒子的時間,在家陪著我東坐坐西看看,到了12點半,趕緊開車出了門。
>
過了1點鐘,兒子的電話來了:媽媽,我找不到爸爸!我給成龍打電話,他說他也找不到兒子。我問他在哪里等兒子,他說正在小學校門口,我嘆氣,告訴他,兒子已經讀中學了。
>
過了一會兒,父子兩個悶悶地走了進來,表情都很尷尬。兒子說:爸爸,我已經讀中學了!成龍說了聲對不起,眼淚就淌了下來。兒子的第二句話是:我的同學都走光了,我本來想讓他們看看我的爸爸是成龍的,多威風!成龍繼續流淚,連聲跟兒子道歉。
>
然後,成龍在大陸接拍了小霸王學習機的廣告,還帶了一張廣告樣品光碟回來。有天晚上,很晚了,我還聽見兒子的房間里有電視的聲音,輕輕推門進去,兒子正一邊流淚一邊看他爸爸拍的廣告--以前,我用拳頭打天下﹔現在,我兒子要用小霸王打天下……
>
我將兒子摟在懷里,兒子哭出了聲:媽媽,爸爸為什麼不能像廣告里面那樣對我好?他從來沒有幫我把戴歪的帽子弄正……>
>
那晚,我點一只蠟燭一個人喝紅酒,忽然,我發現,當一間房子里點起一根蠟燭的時候,房間最暗的地方不是距離蠟燭最遠的角落,而是離蠟燭最近的燭台底部--我和兒子不就像燭台麼?盡管有個星光四射的丈夫和爸爸。我將蠟燭從燭台上取下,放在燭台旁邊,銀質的燭台頓時熠熠生輝。我等待,等待哪天成龍能把我和孩子擺在他的身邊。
>
愛他,是很美的一件事
>
1995年,鄧麗君辭世,曾經與鄧麗君拍拖過的成龍頓時又成了焦點。電台、報社的釆訪接二連三,打開電視,每個頻道都在幫助成龍回憶與鄧麗君的戀情,報紙上連篇累牘的也是各種專訪,我丈夫和另一個女人的照片被合成得親密無間。
我的心一陣陣痛,可是,不能表露。對於鄧麗君的辭世,成龍很悲傷,他甚至在自己的一張個人專輯中,利用電腦將自己和鄧麗君的聲音合成在一起,重新演繹了那首《我只在乎你》。我坐在沙發上聽著這首歌發呆。我不能去吃一個故去的人的醋,能做的,就是默默遞給他一杯酒。我盡可能地壓抑著自己心里的酸楚,希望他能從對以前女友的緬懷中醒來,擦亮眼睛看見身邊原來還有更好的女人存在。
>
我的希望沒有落空,他終於發現了身邊的好女人--不過不是我。成龍的每部電影都會有美女搭檔,除了對家人,成龍對身邊的每個人都很細心和照顧,經常在拍片的間隙自己掏錢讓茶水員買甜品請大家吃。健壯、大方、紳士……他的殺傷力很大。於是,一 部戲還沒有殺青,可關於他與戲中女主角的緋聞已經提前上映了。
>
一開始,只要一聽到這樣的消息我就煩躁得在家砸東西,怒火沖沖地等他回來質
問他的反應很輕松:狗仔隊亂寫的,別人也要過活,就當做了善事吧?
被我質問太多,他就不再解釋,給我寫了份文件,大意是如果哪天確證他真做出了什麼對不起我的事情,我們就離婚,他會付給我他全部財產的一半作為賠償。我告訴他嫁給他不是為了財產,他解釋道:我這樣做也是為了給自己的脖子上套一根繩子,時時提醒自己不要拿自己的財產去玩火。
>
盡管大火沒有玩起來,星星之火卻一直不斷。1999年10月,小龍女事件爆發,頓時成了全港最轟動的新聞。那時,我和兒子正在美國,我很傷心,抓起電話就想打給成龍,劈頭蓋臉痛罵他一頓,然後,去律師樓宣布那份文件奏效,從此離開這個花心男人。可是,看著電視上成龍痛苦的臉,我的心也開始痛--他是我唯一愛著的男人,我的老公,我孩子的父親,一直保持英雄形象的他如今正單槍匹馬面對著來自各方的傷害,這個時候,我怎能倒戈相向呢?
>
於是,我放下電話,耐心地等著他和我聯系。兩天後,他的電話來了:喂,我們離婚,你是我老婆,你怎麼講?我深吸一口氣,忍住了快到嘴邊的大哭,不說話。他似乎覺得我的反應有些奇怪,很小心地問我:你看到報紙了嗎?我說:我看到了,我一直在等你打電話來。
>
他沉默一會,說:我不知道怎麼說,電話里面也講不清楚,我來美國面對面跟你說吧。他還是在乎我的,在乎我的感受的,我的眼淚慢慢淌出來,我說:你不用著急過來,我只想告訴你,只要你需要,我跟兒子隨時都會站出來支持你的。但是,你不要傷害到人家,我也是女人,我明白她的感受……電話那邊一直沒說話,只聽見不停抽鼻子的聲音。
>
過了幾天,成龍過來了,一進門,就跟兒子說對不起,兒子說:你不要跟我講,你跟媽媽講好了。然後,我們開了有史以來第一個家庭會議,成龍講了三句話:我知道怎麼做。對不起。開完了!
>
那晚,成龍很溫柔地陪我,告訴我,他實在覺得自己對不起我,因為,第一,我太好;第二,他這麼多年來都沒有對我好過﹔第三,他一直對我有戒心。他說,他認識我以前總是被女人騙,騙得他對所有的女人都不信任,認識我的時候,他也認定我是這樣一個別有用心的女人。可是,事實證明,如果我真是為了錢財的話,只需要去一趟律師樓,馬上就能成為億萬富婆,可我沒那麼做,依然站在他身後,支持著他。他已經確信,我就是這個世界上唯一不為了任何功利跟著他的女人。盡管心中有著隱隱的痛,但仍有著說不出的欣慰:20年,我用自己20年的努力才獲得了這份遲到的信任啊!
>
然後,成龍回香港,終於將這件事情圓滿解決了,等我回到香港的時候,他已經去律師樓修改了遺囑--上面全部都是我的名字,而且,他會在近期公開承認我陳太太的身份。如今,我們的生活已經完全改觀了,我們一家三口經常一起出去吃飯,有記者跟蹤,他就轉身大方地介紹:這是我太太林鳳嬌,和林青霞并稱二林,金馬影後哦﹔這是我兒子,長得像我嗎?他是我這輩子最大的收獲……我站在一旁,心中百感交集。

Who can be a woman behide him? I thought if I go for girls I do not have to face what his wife faced. But being with her just like to be with a man,,, there is no much difference. there is no much difference.

Subject: Thank you

Author:
ネら
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:20:51 12/18/03 Thu

Wish our love be everlasting!

Replies:
Subject: Feminism and Marriage in Hong Kong

Author:
Sher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:42 12/10/03 Wed

Hi all,

I learnt something about myself yesterday after attending the wedding of male friend. I am a "feminist" and that's why I cannot accept (or understrand) the traditional thinking of a heterosexual girl.

I just find it weird that how a girl can accept to leave her own family and become someone else's family ..whom she barely knows...that she can accept to sit at the table of her "husband" family at the wedding banquet and let her own family sit at another table. Why can't the bride and the bridegroom's families share a table TOGETHER? Why the girl and the girl's family must yield to the male's family???

The best part is MOST HK girls accept this!

I can't!!! It is so much more comfortable to be with a girl because you don't have this POLITICAL POWER PLAY. When I am with a guy, all kinds of POWER STRUGGLE comes along.

Maybe my thinking is wrong, but I just feel the whole idea of Chinese marriage is : Selling and buying a girl. One family sells the girl and the other family buys her. Don't u think?

In HK, most girls are highly educated and I don't understand why they are still bound by this traditional thought. Why they don't demand more say in their lives? Why they must yield?

Marriage is supposed to mean SHARING (50/50) a life together and not about POWER PLAY.

Any thought on this topic?

Sher

Replies:
Subject: 玽

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:08 12/18/03 Thu

玽玽ち渤ネㄣㄓ醇紌紈斑稱磅帝ぃ谍眔璝置稱ち醇礛醇眔瞷玡睦瓄θェ︱

Subject: ?

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:18:36 12/17/03 Wed

︱弧ち猭ちみ璝礚ちみノち猭

Subject: Concert Ticket Offer

Author:
j
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:16:34 12/17/03 Wed

I have four concert tickets of Faye Wong on the following dates:

21/12 (Sun) - 2 tickets x $400 (Row 4)

24/12 (Wed) - 2 tickets x $400 (Row 14)

Please reply if you have interest.

Subject: ﹏ゝв20032004の狝叭厨

Author:
﹏ゝв
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:32 12/16/03 Tue

﹏ゝв20032004の狝叭厨

120031る5ら羭︽﹏ゝв狟晋荐絬徊旧秈瞏癡絤痁矗ど瞷Τ荐絬竡徊旧мォ

220031る12ら秨﹍羭快﹚戳笆┦某肈舱琵闽み┦某肈┦籈秈︽癚阶のだㄉ

320032る27ら钡瓣尼紇產Shakira & Joy砐拜琵瓣в秆翠вゅての猵砐拜盢砆胯魁Shakiraㄈ瑆砐拜
ぇい

420023る2ら钡竧古扒蓟い厩厩ネΤ闽┦渡某肈砐拜獵ぶ拈块┦渡キ单诀穦種醚の糤獵ぶ癸в竤粄醚
の秆

520033る7らの3る14ら籔绊畄稲獵ぶいみ秈︽┦渡某肈だㄉ穦

620033る22ら莱淋籔逰哼芖璱爵竡刮砰秈︽だㄉ穦矗ど癸в秆戳辨镑耎甶狝叭糷

720033る26ら莱淋籔翠厩Social Work & Social Administration Society厩ネ秈︽┦渡某肈だㄉ穦

820034る19ら钡攫く厩皘み瞶厩╰厩ネ砐拜

920036る24ら莱淋畊в胺眃玃秈穦笆独穦籔╧вだㄉвネ家Αみ篈の戳辨眏╧в┘
秆

1020037る13ら﹏ゝв呼筿跌獶ㄥShow冀肈ヘ礛縒ō祇甶ㄏノ碈砰毙▅硚畖矗ど翠в硓

1120037る28ら稲馋眎风对跋いみ穦秈︽┦渡某肈だㄉ穦

1220039る21ら﹏ゝв呼筿跌獶ㄥShow冀肈ヘ何┬

13200310る13ら﹏ゝв材莉いゅ厩み瞶厩╰淋叫籔厩ネ秈︽┦渡某肈だㄉ穦

讽ら畊厩ネ计笷48笆猑▆筁祘ネ笆τΤ届莉眔厩ネ磝羘厩ネ讽いぃタタǎ场厩ネ癸в古猾瞷ね到τ克ち

﹏ゝв戳辨厩ゼㄓ徊旧い镑タ絋のタ篈徊旧ぃ┦渡祇揣盡穨弘

14200310る19ら﹏ゝв呼筿跌獶ㄥShow冀肈ヘ獶搂づ笆

15200311る7ら莱淋钡翠瞶厩穦厩╰厩ネ砐拜

16200311る羭︽﹏ゝв狟晋荐絬徊旧癡絤痁蚌▅荐絬徊旧钡钮荐絬┦矗ㄑ薄狐や穿

17200312る2ら莱淋钡翠厩盡穨秈妮厩皘捌厩厩厩ネ砐拜

18200312る16ら莱淋古空蓟竧み皘い砰厩ネ秈︽┦毙▅┦渡某肈量畒禬筁200厩ネ扳璶ヘ琌埃厩ネ癸┦
渡ぇ癵狟晋ぇ丁癸в厩ネ/砆胔好琌в厩ネ猍跌

19パ20031る12る戳丁硔琍戳矗ㄑ狟晋荐絬徊旧狝叭49Ω122狝叭

20パ20031る11る羭︽9ΩXX籈キА–Ω把籔计25

Subject: 翠幅 籔 洛皘恨瞶Ы胺眃戈癟ぱ 快

Author:
﹏ゝв -锣更
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:35:29 12/15/03 Mon

翠幅 籔 洛皘恨瞶Ы胺眃戈癟ぱ 快

甤繴砾粄醚量畒

ら戳20041る17ら (琍戳せ)
丁9:30am - 12:00noon
纒ㄈρ刁147腹B洛皘恨瞶Ы加胺眃戈癟ぱ
计30-50

笆祘
(1) 禣代﹀溃, 癌借盞, ō砰ゑㄒ, ō蔼, 砰
(2) 把芠胺眃戈方いみ, 芠甶, 秆癌借波肞痝の翠盽ǎせ炳も痜
(3) 量畒:甤繴砾粄醚

闽иㄆ
膀穦Τ闽包胺眃戈癟荡场だ吏露钵┦攀┦獶钵癸Τ闽醚戴―稱τ翠幅疭籔洛皘恨瞶Ы胺眃戈癟ぱ快甤繴砾粄醚量畒盡獶钵┦攀┦τ砞

翠甤繴砾程瑈︽┦砾痝い逼︽材┦粇甤繴砾筁Ν祇ネ钵┦攀┦︽の繵羉┦ネ┮璓ㄤ龟甤繴砾絋龟Θゼぃ阶闹虫ō┪盉ヴ纯竒Τ〓⊿Τ┦竒喷┦常Τ眞甤繴砾┦琌┦┦︽穦旧璓﹏ゝキら拜洛ネ洛ネ常ゼゲ醚氮

翴秆璶逼琍戳せΝ
瘤礛Θチ芙新搴蕨铰濂庭DЫよ程逼き快そ丁羭︽碭竒礷秆睦把戮Ыよ逼琍戳せΝ秈︽瞷羭︽丁

Τ诀穦穌Θ
琌Ω量畒港﹏ゝ盿ㄓ螟眔诀穦讽琩高みい好拜ョ虑琵洛恨Ыタ跌獶钵┦攀┦胺眃狝叭量畒斗ì镑30羭︽辨﹏ゝやミ呼恶糶呼厨狦20041る3らぇ玡иゼ眔30把硂禥量畒盢璶砆

и璶
狦﹑痷玒璶τ叫﹑盢硂肚秨琵ㄤ狟ねぃ璓岿筁硂螟眔诀穦谅谅

羬厨
http://wcofhk.50g.com/jointalk.html or
http://hk.geocities.com/wcofhk/jointalk.html

Replies:
Subject: Upset

Author:
StruggleDec2003
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:01:01 12/14/03 Sun

If your girlfriend has met with others (from icq) secretly, and she said it's not flirting , then pissed off with anger about this everytime it's mentioned , will you accpet that? What would you feel & what would you do if you were me ? Looks like she's too overwhelming....

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
竜
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:26 12/15/03 Mon

┋褐縸︾埃.
竜パ籸砰い忌臩
ず跑眔夫肤
瑻⊿Τ辨描いи
竜琵иだ侩ぃ礹贰
甀р窘
▆みぃ

Subject: и璶穝厩策 ...

Author:
贾贾
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:55 12/14/03 Sun

さΩ...и痷玒粄痷...玒粄痷溯璶瞒秨.㎡ㄨo琂み薄痷玒螟笷.碞衡だ秨oオ,иo常璶Θらǎ...ǒ璚.ぃ筁﹍沧常璶暗∕﹚...玒иび"狶"本..o醚は婚,┪...產惠璶o琂o偿o妓.и讽Ν碞み..玒稱刚ノo琂︽笆稰笆,ぃ筁..痷玒畉环....稲薄ね薄ぇ丁畉ぶ...常玒筁р罢..25繷и材Ω稰谋暗вo琂溃.產畑,狟ね,临Τ......稱繰繰..礚ゲ璶o琂沸磑.и惠璶翴翴や..玒パ"﹑"ゑи..堡и竒o獺蕂琂弧杠....–Ω常琜常杠"ぃиo霍溯溯溯罢..."ぇ..."玼,o眔,sorry..."и.."衡罢...Ω"...ㄤ龟и常Τ拜иo琂┏絬娩....綞碞ゑ讽暗杠.и稱莜礷....玒иび短.и莱赣厩oo玒ネぇい翴妓キ颗狟ね,產畑稲薄.....びギ竂.

Replies:
Subject: !

Author:
!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:22:27 12/14/03 Sun

I have asked some people online whether they would accept a gf who has flirted with others & denied, they said: if you love her, just take whatever she has done.

Is it what we should take?

Subject: Ten...I love u

Author:
Joy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:57 12/14/03 Sun

Dear ten, I love you, do u hear me, i am the most lucky one to meet u...I love u..we will be coming across a year...and should be more and more. ...i love u forever, and u are my dearest forever...i only love u......

Subject: и⊿ǎ狟ね

Author:
tom 
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:01:35 12/12/03 Fri

さら放﹏ゝв呼筿跌,и⊿ǎ狟ね.

Replies:
Subject: и稱氮穦琌

Author:
翭
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:49:41 12/08/03 Mon

Τ唉疻隔盯硙泊玡┛礛瞷覆靛堕狦龟蹯蹯–聋覆靛癬ㄓ常琵╡睠饼簑覆靛堕㏄瞅帝臟逆疻稱眖逆羅回苝秈堕ず玱ō砰び璂苝ぃ筁

琌疻∕﹚搭琵紾ㄓ╡堕緅ぱ狦礛跑璢兵痷琌ぱぃ璽璚み沧抖苝秈覆靛堕ず疻堕ずеΨ繹覆靛痷琌并摆ぃ╡沧み骸種ì

讽╡稱啡堕玱祇瞷眔び璂τ苝ぃ逆琌堕ず緅ぱ紾眔蛤妓抖苝堕疻帝堕ず覆靛ぃ窽稰鼓:帝▄秈帝▄ㄓ痷琌フΓ初摆

Replies:
Subject: ゴ約[bi產壁]

Author:
辰ゝゝ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:28 12/13/03 Sat

緿Τbisexual狟ね(╧ネ)Θミbi產壁
饼琩戈,叫緿[ネ盝]約跋

緿[ネ盝]盢籔[bi壁]挡ね

舧よbisexual狟ねや

[ネ盝]癚阶
http://www.qoos.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=122&page=

緿в產壁[ネ盝]菏
辰ゝゝ币

Subject: 矗眶

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:06:45 12/13/03 Sat

а癘矗眶產さㄢ边繻Τ琍冻畍︱厩量畒初潦布诀穦螟硔畍纐粂ē丁玱骸醇紌舧產常ㄓだㄉ硂罥猭尺

Subject: 罥﹙

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:11 12/11/03 Thu

ぃミゅ
毙肚
み
ǎ┦Θ︱

Subject: 不開心

Author:
DayDay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:03:55 12/10/03 Wed

那天, 她使勁的打了我耳光.

我哭了, 這一掌, 不知如何來, 也不知如何去.

它來得不合情理, 也消失得自己也難以至信. 兩日內, 巳忘掉.

日多以後, 她埋頭看別人的網. 日記, 照片..

喜悅的神情, 跟她看見char 的照片一個模様. 她們約會了一次,

一個彼此感情的瑕疵.

今天, 看著那網, 也感到有趣.

可是, 看見她仔細閱讀那些日記, 和開心看著那些照片,

只感到酸溜溜的. 然後, 笑臉再也陪不上了.

我呷醋了, 默不作聲的上網; 她卻不停的哭. 我才再想起那一掌.

感到, 日子很無尼頭.

日常她對我很遷就, 愛情上, 我雙倍奉還. 這都混在考試期.

算是什麼.

兩個人走在一起, 一定有著彼此的吸引,

有了機緣相遇, 最重要的還是要投緣.

有些人, 做了兩日朋友, 己知其性情. 對方也明白,

甚麼我最看重的. 甚麼不會放上心的.

近來, 不如意的, 不停的襲來. 還要應付考試.

好友母親過世, 匆匆的, 交换了近況.

她氣息泛白, 笑容還充溢, 可是,

眼中閃爍的巳出賣了她. 還好, 一切都不太差.

Subject: Winter Bath

Author:
bath
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:47:07 12/09/03 Tue

Dear all,

My honey has partially washed for 2 days long, if it is the same case to your partner, please share....or if there is any method to motivate for bathing, please suggest...> o <

Replies:
Subject: Let's bath together

Author:
Bathing Heaven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:59:13 12/08/03 Mon

Replies:
Subject: ├

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:11:14 12/09/03 Tue

ぱ绑夯碞├み

靡腨猭畍

Subject: 翴衡

Author:
癵睹 mode
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:59:42 12/06/03 Sat

尺舧Τ包ぇT
翴衡

Replies:
Subject: 粄克粄杯 - 碝

Author:
ゅ贾
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:06 12/08/03 Mon

碝 -  - 币 - ボ

庇钢/()
﹎C (狦琌杠獽﹎ぐ或)
闹30烦- 35烦ぇ丁
疭紉TB200312るさる挡盉ぃ掳sΤ皊┍耤ocktail

翴秆璶莜
琌绑ゝт稱蛤羛蹈册册ぱ

и琌街
иゅ贾琌绑ゝ狟ね
绑ゝ钡洱洱筿杠
璶挡盉
┮稱蛤册册ぱ籈籈
ǎ叫email: miraclesmanlok@yahoo.com 倒и冈灿酵酵

┪肠陈Iㄠ
辨ぃ璶ざ種
и稱粄克杯瘤礛琌环克
產秆㎝ㄇ闽胔
Τぃ獽辨ǎ教

よね粄醚绑﹏
叫锣谅

綠羘

碝币ボ癸и㎝狟ね獶盽璶
のだ粄痷㎝跌
辨產ぃ璶讽璊緓ㄆ薄
叫づ睹щemail倒и
睹跌钮谅の癠

God,I Belive in Miracles,
God bless you all!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:29 12/08/03 Mon

>

Subject: PLS HELP ME STOP IT

Author:
MO LIU JING
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:50 12/08/03 Mon

Replies:
Subject: ﹑穦妓癸ネ篈

Author:
拜肈翭
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:26:54 12/08/03 Mon

Τびび叫猳海產柑鲤纠

猳海ǐ秈ひ蛮ヘア箉瑈臩鸡姬泊琌╧秨贾芠┮猳海ê柑碭ぱ酵眔щ诀猳海眖ゼ矗癬╧狙

Ч拨猳海眀虫êびび祇瞷ゑ酵Т基窥ゴчΙ

拜猳海或ぶ衡硂或㎡

猳海氮弧и蛤ネ癬谋眔е贾癸ネ篈,ㄏи谋眔挂猵临ぃ衡程胊┮搭ê场だ衡琌и癸ボ翴谅種ㄏиぃ穦рび璚

猳海癸ひ崩盧ㄏ辅病A硂築磏猳海Τ唉も

篈碞钩合臟ぃ阶и稱琌タы┪琌璽и常ウ瞣ま
τ稱碞钩近ㄏи绰疭﹚よ玡秈瘤礛и礚猭э跑ネиэ跑ネ芠瘤礛и礚猭э跑吏挂иэ跑み挂и礚猭秸俱吏挂ㄓЧ続莱ネ秸俱篈ㄓ続莱ち吏挂

拨澈ネ獶计パネ㏑┮祇ネㄆ┮∕﹚τ琌パ癸ネ㏑篈籔み艶ㄆ薄篈ㄓ∕﹚

Subject: 孔呸胯

Author:
翭
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:09:39 12/06/03 Sat

稲吹㈱癸厩ネ弧
Τㄢ瞶ρ侣废汕讽眖废汕ㄓ 爱瞓玱骸羪骸ō费η叫拜街穦瑍峻㎡

厩ネ弧
讽礛琌ê骸羪骸ō费η穦瑍峻蛊

稲吹㈱弧
琌盾叫猔種爱瞓ǎ骸羪骸ō费η谋眔眖废汕ㄓ痷琌魂偶癸よ爱瞓碞ぃ硂或稱и瞷拜街穦瑍峻

Τ厩ネ砍灸祇瞷氮
揪и笵爱瞓魂偶谋眔ゲ﹚琌偶琌魂偶爱瞓玱谋眔ぃ偶摆┮﹚琌ê爱瞓禲瑍峻

稲吹㈱ㄤ厩ネ┮Τ厩ネ常種硂氮

ǎ稲吹㈱篊兵吹瞶弧硂氮岿ㄢ眖ρ侣废汕ㄓ或穦琌爱瞓穦琌偶㎡硂碞暗呸胯

讽隔瞣蔡┕┕碞ぃだ睲т碝ちㄆ瞶方呸胯 璶稱т呸胯碞璶

铬策篋谚绽磷秨隔炒ɡ
発瞒粄癵铭虏妗u┦薄磅帝

璶稱碝т呸胯碞璶叉瞒ちЫ

Replies:
Subject: Re :盋

Author:
贾贾..磂...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:20 12/07/03 Sun

常o眔o琂..."﹑灵種и"

﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и

Replies:
Subject: 笷集畍

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:26 12/07/03 Sun

氙Г挡埚砽
┥盜酚獅店
胢パㄓぃネ防
斗ネ防防礚緇
ち窖猭ほ
セ┦êノ埃
璝醚み┦獶禜
达礛ぃ笆痷
井锣瞓
ぃ癬拘稱痷┦
此霉窾钩ㄖ耴
磅Τ临琌痜
窖猭セ獶Τ
ひ稱阶ǜタ
璝ぃㄤ﹡胔
街笵獶琌竧
み瞓单店
筂窾よ礚ぃ硄
猠ホ纠礚毁
猠い
セ┦痷┦
ョ礚礚┦磕
獶窖︱
Τ薄ぇ摸
礚防ョ礚ネ
秖籔店猭キ
礚礚ㄓ礚癬防
獶Τ獶礚獶穞
ぃ癬窖ǎㄓǎ
礚痷︱
斑Τ莱醚
ゼ穦渤ネパ璝
き璝酚礚娩
ぃ癬├菌
饼ǎ痷キ单┦
稸づネみヘ玡
М瞶ト而獶み代
ぃノ碝硋痟伐
璝礚├痷―
璝Τ―临ぃ醚

笷集畍┦阶沧

Subject: to:almond

Author:
jacky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:19:02 12/06/03 Sat

to:almond
и盢籔﹑挡絫э狾芠э硈挡瞷倒﹑穝硈挡
http://www.hkimage.01link.com/driver-where/almond.html

倒﹑Ω礚緍緋呼
http://www.hkimage.01link.com/driver-where/index.html

Replies:
Subject: Re :盋

Author:
贾贾..磂...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:18:51 12/07/03 Sun

常o眔o琂..."﹑灵種и"

﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и

Subject: I LOVE YOU! I REALLY DO!

Author:
HH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:22:06 12/06/03 Sat

礚兵ン

常Τㄤい礛τ礛淮肞

’隔甃ぱЮ羘礚┮孔筁縀笆
иΤ甧и纯み笆ぃ琌礚笆癑

…礚兵ンぃ臮ぱ铆跑绊眏獺泊
ぃ幢稱ぃ幢拜Τぱ胊
礚兵ン斌虫縒祘绊眏碞ぃ┤碾
и艶活猰乃и稲

尺舧狡馒临琌策篋虫и腀荷ЧΘ
иみい碭だ螟甧砫ヴ

Repeat ’,…

稲穦Ч俱礚兵ン禫稲碞禫瞏ッ环ぃだ摆

Subject: 12るの1るXX籈盢穦既氨

Author:
﹏ゝв
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:05:37 12/06/03 Sat

続硔竧较竊の笰句穝200312るの20041るぇXX籈
盢穦既氨20042る穦籔產ǎ

Subject: ぐ或暗猜睫

Author:
翭
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:50:22 12/05/03 Fri

笰初柑Τ唉猜睫–ぱ狥ΓΓ﹁ΓΓ矪厩策ㄤ笆矪羆琌琵仓沧Τ唉ρ皑гぃ碞禲蛤弧猜碞だ翴ゲ仓胊㎡

睫稬礛弧盾ぃぃぃ翅┪厂诹佻荬(歆讦长盎蚣霜邯B琌狦ぃτ斌厩策杠и┮ア盢穦

肩琌礚狦琌⊿獺┪磀τрセ赣Τ斌ぃ琌堡盾肩碞钩琌妓琌ぃ琌璶癘ぃぃぃぃ礛硈猜睫常ぃ翅

Subject: 尺ヌヌ讽匡芖箉匡跋跋某

Author:
隔
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:43:57 11/24/03 Mon

Replies:
Subject: 癸﹑琌笽稱禗﹑иぃ穦ぐ或и稲

Author:
︰В礗て膌
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:23 12/05/03 Fri

稲礚冠眎醇繫

Ρ: 狶胺地
恶迭: 屡ü
菏籹: Billy Chan

蛤╆帝 ゼ单稲
ぃ╆帝 ゼ单ぃ稱
и硂だ牧
弧筁礚絫ǎ
牧搓ォ窱

ㄏ癬 华玱瞒
だ筳ㄢ ら本帝稵
挡穝舧
玱穞ゑ耕瞷Τ
﹍沧熬砇

Τみ稲玱稲ぃ
╆候玱ゼ稱沧ρ
单籔癸よア床ぇ
碞穦 ㄓ街程
稲ぃ穦稱稲
╆候и礚み杆更
и蛤瘆ぃ
╧籔ぇ丁 稲薄﹚计

筁 ╆帝薄
癸筁 本├街
杠璶だ秨
и﹟Τ磍留
贝钮癸よ穝籇

Subject: и荡癸竜и荡癸Τ穃癸ぃ癬и稲﹑

Author:
︰В礗て膌
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:51 12/05/03 Fri

稲Τ竜 皑紈牧

碭常岿筁┚常竒钮筁
稲Τ竜
さぱ筁иぱ常ぃг禗и
穦稴鹤
渡訳局硂纐
荐緓簈羘いи痙
Τご腞

寂璴叫量ぃゲ睲贰筁
弧晾
禗иゼа胔だㄉ放纳
ê穦弧ア毖
ユ过┏ㄏ璶フ禣
荐緓簈羘いиョ穦痙
┤泊ЮΤ翴躬纘

’街眖矗眶稲鸟壶薄春
╝螟い稱局╆临璶荷薄
瑈稲沮弧г瑻
钩琌辊笆瞷龟琌и
玡ㄓ端甡睝礚ㄓ
и稲硂ご琌弘眒’

Subject: 非称挡盉ゲ

Author:
挡盉ぶ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:13 12/04/03 Thu

臔ヾ渡薄Α

Very interesting article. Enjoy!

钮筁独翬棚幢弧场だぃ琌琌‵バ膀服皘τ琌稲ヾよ猭环冀罤崩矪臔ヾ渡薄Α╧鼓芠ゎみネ戴辨戴辨ラ乘いだㄉ48縒ρ盋よ承種ì承種璉琌だぇ盉竒喷临Τ穨緇弄徊旧揭祘盿ㄓ币祇

币ボ 1陈厚ě 艭Θ侥
盉程螟磷碞琌侥碞衡╃╈并籩㎝キ矪挡盉ぇ陈厚ěㄆ跑Θ侥独稱ぃ琌侥ㄓ眔е
盉材箉逗びび紁┬礜逗芔タ厨蔼㊣磅耰斥非称逗独禬蔼硉穐ǐ馒膥尿单街びび眖紁┬ㄓ澈礛︹↖ㄓ甉產磅耰﹚竡ぃ虫ゎ璶穐ǐ馒临璶р┵眔爱瞓娄n括恪Cиパ磅耰碞琌穐ǐ馒窖摸だ猍钡挎
τΤΩびび癸弧翴пを?疽磑硂或⊿瞶パ硈пを常ぃ来估ㄓびび琌はもпを玱は硂ちち倒盿ㄓ肠h币ボ

ネ灿竊穦祇瞷┘Τぃぃ砰教甧ぇみヴン壕ㄆ常Θ侥旧絬

币ボ 2眏癸よэ跑
琿盉惠璶ひ包ぃ耞厩策妓砰教フ甧 籔続莱и矪瞶筁祇瞷盉瘆吊常琌ろ硂ㄇ 借ぷㄤ羆琌熬芠穦ノи夹非颗秖┪砏絛Τぱа癘盿ó巴びび弧常ぃ璶рó巴êㄠ?罢ㄆ蛤癸よ弧êㄠ琌и策篋狦ирó巴
﹚よ穦Τ诀穦а癘祇瞷挡盉ぃ谋璶э跑癸よ瓵籌ン单常琌Τи礚省A┛跌莱碙癸よㄆセō⊿Τ癸岿ぇだは筁碞穦璉笆诀ㄓ琌稱北癸よ硂琌⊿Τゲ璶稲琌璶癬ネ獶璶ㄓ北

币ボ 3ㄆ肪硄程候璶
┯粄侥琌礚磷程璶琌ㄆ肪硄ó巴硂ㄒи秆筁┘稱猭∕﹚妮и狥﹁パи璽砫漏瘛A妮パ漏瘛A璶ノ璶拜癸よ獽пを硂ㄆ竒筁礷喷靡靡龟はも絋琌п眔爱瞓ㄇ┮包佰ひ繦癬ㄓひ包丁程盽弧杠琌и璶硂妓暗常琌
独粄ㄆ璶眔环翴琌癸よ临琌狦璶癸よぃ暗硂ㄇㄆ穦盿倒癸よぃ滴狝溃穦硑Θ穝拜肈

币ボ 4蝴么盉
Τ玂緄件怠ぃ筁獶┮Τㄆ常Τ程氮 癘眔穝盉戳纯癸びび弧Τ礚穌岿ノЧ碯┮ぃр碯┮狾ゴ秨癸よは莱琌穌岿ノЧ碯┮ぃр碯┮狾程眔醚碞琌碯┮狾秨麦拜肈ぃ挡狦Τ讽或ㄆ龟琌⊿Τэ跑秆獽ぃ拜肈稲粄程沧癸よ碾びび策篋竉绢策篋綞碞ョ礚Й
ぃ筁狦Τ甧г⊿Τ砰教盉妓穦瘆吊и谋眔盉拜肈碞件怠η剐安ヴㄤ仓縩睲瞶獽羮螟安ヴㄤ瞏て碞吊勃瞷件怠程沧穦瘆吊

稲ヾ荡┷

’伙谅稲ヾ約 
挡盉20㏄├ら讽ら独翬棚疭厨彻祅絞骸稲種伙谅币ボ稰縀びび20ㄓ癸酚臮ぇ狈帝翧籔厨彻克ō癳びび快そ

’璓筿禗癑薄 
独ēッ环ぃ厩暗ひ眖ぃ產暗眖ぃ璓筿倒びび琘ぱ秨穦秨边9瘆ㄒ璓筿產弧穦某ごゼ挡ㄨи伐本├筿杠狠肚ㄓ羘

’逗辳柑ネら 
琘びびネら安杆а癘讽びびゴ秨筿逗辳非称礜逗玱т眎ネらぇ秈疍т翧何谋玡何︾ずтネら搂

’–ら╆ 
弄徊旧籔盉徊旧竒菌∕﹚兜绊碞琌癸ρ盋–ら╆⊿Τ糹︽–ら╆ぃ眔何谋ㄓ祇瞷硂ㄓ琌秆∕ひヾ磅▆よМ媚びび猋洁笆Τ暗ㄇ笆穦и秨み独びび贰藉盽盽盽秨ぃ礚钩ΤΩ磅狤繷┏澈搂睝礚み瞶非称Μ搂稰獶盽獶盽秨みê或穦莱ひみ種⊿或疭ヾ程璶琌砰教ひ钩Γ暗びび常辨ひ抄︸ミ初琌尺舧穦硂妓щ估传琌и穦瞷璝ひぃ產穦︽逼竊ヘㄉ╬丁临Τ常穦рひ籔ひゑ耕ㄤ龟硂穦溃ひ╧┦程惠璶びび碙暗璶ぃ耞秆稲臔盉戳ㄢひ包絋琌Τㄇ集揽ㄤ龟и常ぃ耞秈˙Τ侥程璶琌厩策癶˙氨氨礛穦埃

琜美砃
ㄢ临Τ﹚
’琜綫綫睲  兜耴兜荡ぃ╈猟盿
’荡ぃ陆  さぱ琜さぱ琎ぱㄆぃ陆
’侣ㄆ筁獽 –ㄆン常縒ミㄆン荡ぃ硈挡盉稶琜稶尺舧弧Ω  琍戳⊿Ч⊿竜簍跑Θが处紿┋独んリ淖キら荡ぶ琜–琍戳ゲ暗琌┾癬床˙酵酵み┏杠盉侥パㄓ盉穦Τ硂或侥

芖獺穦徊旧いみヴ独腞裹弧
硂琌パひ包薄稰禯瞒┰рゼみ挡戴辨縀祇ㄓ羭ㄒ弧琘程ぃ尺舧иいみō娩Τ狟ねиいみぃ﹚穦びざ種┘丁临Τ﹚禯瞒㎝甧г琌讽硂籔禯瞒禟ずみ獽穦瞷礘納戳穦簍跑Θ北ы溃侥簍跑Θ承端盉琌ネ顶琿琌侥秨狠ひ包ㄓㄢΘ璉春ぃ產畑┘ネ策篋畉钵τ硑Θ侥Τ穦┘癸毙緄種ǎ畉钵玻ネ磅璝ぃみ端穦簍跑承端

╧┦よи基膀ぇびび澈弧礚碍ノ穦ㄏㄤи膀笆穘硑Θ端甡碞衡びびΤ薄狐耑ひ穦跌眃確瞷びび膥尿ぃ秨み╧妓穦稰猶赤┦и基膀闽玒ぇひぃ跌ㄨ種┛菠獽穦稰端俱и基盰检╧ぃぃ磷癸よ端端玂臔穦ㄨ種皐癸癸よ程畓よㄓю阑砆ю阑よ穦临阑ㄢ闽玒穦稶ㄓ稶碿┘〆ō祘┕┕旧璓瞒盉Μ初碝тみ艶丁独腞箭ボ癸承端璶ノ讽醇紌磷
膥尿端ぷㄤ皌案ぃ耞ノ弧杠ю阑┶荡莱ぃア玂臔よ猭ぇ倒丁σ妓睭て拘癸よ蛤癸よだㄉêㄨ稰翠﹡よ澜瞷龟丁и临Τみ艶丁み艶丁硓筁九勇X九ぁA穦Τ伦碔癟琵ぃぃ谋秈穝ぱ穝и祇瞷耕蔼иΘ耕е常琌稲九骸C

Replies:
Subject: み

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:31:00 12/05/03 Fri

膤
攫盋甈
挂ㄓ
み

︱

Subject: ├癘帝放琗

Author:
︰В礗て膌
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:57 12/04/03 Thu

放琗

⊿Τ辨痷﹑俐丁だ瞒
并冠さ
├癘帝放琗螟硂み柑硊
瑈帝硂睹иみ柑

種钠环钠冻
纯琌瞅露и﹑
и何澈穦琵﹑瞒и
痙иㄓ奴и竜

繰紇羘
иみ柑さぱи琌﹑街
讽贺稲├盽иネ㏑柑
瑈螟筁薄

⊿Τ辨痷﹑俐丁だ瞒
并冠さ
├癘帝放琗螟硂み柑硊
瑈帝硂睹иみ柑

種钠环钠冻
纯琌瞅露и﹑
и何澈穦琵﹑瞒и
痙иㄓ奴и竜

繰紇羘
иみ柑さぱи琌﹑街
讽贺稲├盽иネ㏑柑
瑈螟筁薄

繰紇羘
иみ柑さぱи琌﹑街
讽贺稲├盽иネ㏑柑
稱福い临拘癘帝﹑
讽ō娩ちゼ荷繷
临琌穦稲帝﹑

Subject: 搭睲谨

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:12 12/04/03 Thu

ぇ╫ぃ確瞶摧诀骸る搭睲谨
.眎闹

Subject: 搭睲谨

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:53 12/04/03 Thu

ぇ╫ぃ確瞶摧诀骸る搭睲谨
.眎闹

Subject: Happy Birthday to 狟ね

Author:
ronin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:54:40 12/04/03 Thu

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to 狟ね.
Happy Birthday to you~~~~~~

I wish you more $$$ in the coming years! hee~

Subject: ネ羆璶Τㄇ框狙衡琌ネ

Author:
︰В礗て膌
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:16:10 12/03/03 Wed

癸﹑├眖⊿丁耞羆穦疊瞷福柑
纯弧筁а奔﹑ㄓ钩ō妓
穦癶︹ご痙帝瞏瞏疧
ǎ﹑稱倒﹑薄瞏
甡┤稰谋猳礛τネ
讽礛ぃ稱產ō娩︸祇瞷
и癸﹑笽稱
眔﹑︸癸﹑
и临璚覻鸟羆癘癬讽倒﹑ハ奔
ê贺礹璚竒菌瞷临留留礹
и稱﹑⊿Τ稱и癸﹑薄稰穦琌ê或疨
狟ね禗и⊿ΤЧ局Τ筁﹑
羆穦癸﹑ㄌ攀ㄌㄌぃ彼
临Τ讽ぃ钩﹑︸﹑∕﹚稲街
琵﹑稰谋иぃ﹑
絋眔ぃ羆琌程
ネ羆璶Τㄇ框狙衡琌ネ
稲ぃ﹑稰谋и稱穦程

纯碭稱︰Вぃ耞ō娩
琵︰В礗て膌ぃ耞縐縉稲

钮帝だも羆璶獴ぱêぱ
泊搏Kぃㄤ礛み柑瑈

⊿稱さぱ临Τ讽ぱ稰谋
礹礹礹

Subject: и稱蛤ね挡盉ネ

Author:
ゅ贾
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:31:48 12/03/03 Wed

稰谋Τ谬钢ê簈"ит"妓
┤ア稰谋眏疨
拜琌癸礚獺み
拜琌癸礚獺み
氮Τ??????????
醚蛤―盉琌びе
氮﹚ぃ琌
и稲稱蛤癬
镑笿醚稲
痷稰谅
稰谅倒и稲
Τ弧ぃЧ杠稱籔だㄉ
璶絘荷ネ弧ぃЧ
辨穦莱┯籔и╬沧ρ
腀玂

Subject:

Author:
Carl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:31 12/03/03 Wed

‵ - 谬钢

Ρ/絪/菏: 滴ゅ
迭: 独岸ゅ

筁и硂柑
びゼ砆種絵
τ㎝㎝
杆ゑи羭ゎゑи肛
иΤ泊φ辨盾?
今穦礹盾?
キи繰纐ぃ弧杠
笷Τ翴畉
砆饥拜
泊波SΤ
ご礛稱皗
狦и琌苝
拜盾?
*ㄏō基钩灿‵
常稱眔痙估
常稱Θ
ń砆癬
(筁縒聋)**
秈泊ず灿‵
ㄏ量筹腣‵
眔ぃ薄盾?
璶琌猔﹚砆硂或波┛
痙
琵ブ綾钮и弧杠
盾?盾?盾?
и杠и琎
讽и量
ヴи碞衡
иΤ螟肈ゼ衡
甧厂诖N讽奶耑
癸φだㄉи盜归
埃獶иぃ候璶
ゼ皌Τ硂惠璶*
Τ狥﹁
蔼禥
癸иぃ镑岸盾?
(⊿Τ璚磑ゼ弧估
⊿Τ惠璶砆稲估
Τ渡禗︸玅估 璶抄估)**
杠и眖ゼ今ì蔼矪穦禴
礹程盾?
碞衡安碞衡肛
腀案焊拜猟‵
さぱ盾?

Subject: 玂

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:06:25 12/03/03 Wed

カネ溃,甧瞷候眎ア痸单拜肈,璝笿硂摸拜肈,и玥眏疨某い洛,и克泊ǎ筁ㄇ弘痜媚,虏虫祏丁い媚τ痜薄锣,τи洛筁ㄇ薄狐候眎ы苳,癸よ禗и媚碞何い洛ぃ琌,τ琌篘硄眞痜,ㄒカネ溃τ穕み凳,み凳穕玥づы苳㎝み豹,ê璶干み凳,ぃノ礚倪钡琌ぐ或弘痜眞,い媚洛ア痸单,疭陪,и谋眔ゑ端珁孤洛(璝иΤ端珁孤,и常т洛ネ洛,и谋眔螟洛)

Subject: ネ溃﹏ゝ玂

Author:
Н甐Eunice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:03 12/02/03 Tue

呼碭莉眔ㄇ薄狐恨瞶戈癟

http://mental.health.gov.tw

Subject: 11るxx

Author:
jo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:53 12/01/03 Mon

境琍戳玒珆ΤXX翴秆ǎΤO琂玒珆磐斥ヲ穦穦Τ

Replies:
Subject: 幅笆 - WCね籈

Author:
﹏ゝв - 锣更
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:06:37 12/02/03 Tue

–る材琍戳せと3:00 - 5:00
┦Τ渡Τ量Τ眔霍ㄓだㄉhot肈ヘ’’

WCね籈
翴い吏孽篴地ń64皊
64皊ㄓや穦笲笆把叫Ν翴初禣潦禦都珇氮谅初

12る6ら┦镑ほ稱
み﹑瞶碭绊﹚碭瑈
稴┪SEXY讽ら﹚ぱ皑︽量D

┦ほ稱虫ゎ稱ヲ辅も辅克ō砰喷
12る6ら0兢WCね籈┦镑ほ稱
盢み柑程﹀猰乃ゴ秨
妓ほ稱常Θ痷碝т程縀笆Ω......
把冈灿ず甧

http://hk.geocities.com/wcfm4.html

http://wcofhk.50g.com/wcfm4.html

幅(WC)呼: http://dear.to/wc

Subject: Passer bY

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:26 12/02/03 Tue

Millions of souls
Tears with thunder
Afront the Court
Justice prevails
Longed for decades
Masks on heads & face
Dispised from time to time
And here's
The day ,a
Herald of spring!

Subject: Looking for a workout partner -- anyone a member of california fitness?

Author:
Char
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:39 11/26/03 Wed

I'm looking for a workout partner who is a member of california fitness. It is too boring to workout alone and I tend to slack off when i'm alone -- anyone want to go workout routinely once or twice a week? I usually jog and do some weight lifting. I'm a pure b --- b/g/pure welcome. :)

Replies:
Subject: ﹏ゝв呼筿跌獶ㄥShow

Author:
﹏ゝв
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:28 11/30/03 Sun

﹏ゝв呼筿跌獶ㄥShow

竊ヘ放獶搂づ笆

иΤゑ獻脓
иΤ炮ゑ睹篘
男楞ㄐ焕瑈解┏猟
男楞盋ш短痴耡タ礟男睫も
╧篘璊ē睹粂眏瞶て
篘юみ璸筋今┦碙腨

Μよ猭

1 http://www.shdc.org.hk/

2clickà竊ヘicon - 呼筿跌璸购 - 繵笵

3click 繵笵6獶ㄥShow

4) 匡拒竊ヘ放肈ヘΜ

5惠璶ノWindow Media PlayerΜ

舧Μ竊ヘの筿秎и矗ㄑ﹑腳禥種ǎ

Email : qs@qs.org.hk

Subject: 不可忽略

Author:
Passer By
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:53 11/29/03 Sat

美國總統布殊對同志婚姻日漸普及,發表了多次言論. 可惜,它們都並非一致的. 他最後表態, 反對同志婚姻. 他的理據是:鄰家的木, 我們都不可拿取. 意思是指, 若同志婚姻普及, 會有很多家庭被破壞. 反對同性戀的言論, 除了由教會人仕提出,”那是叛離上帝的旨意”之外, 主要的論點都是指同性戀是”反自然的”. 於是, 同志們就努力找尋科學家的研究結讑, 來支持自己. 包括列出動物的同性戀現象等..

現在,全都不說了.他們巳引用John Locke的財產概念, 把侵佔他人財產(木的比喻)的可能為理據, 用以反對同性戀. 杖唬敭a是不可用於人, 人不是物, 不可能沒有思想, 自由意志 , 自決權等等 ..去選擇自己的性傾向. ”同性戀是一個可供自由選擇的性取向的概念”是絕對要宣傳的 . 等如,沒有引入多種品牌的罐頭, 我們也沒有選擇的餘地. 

當然,這會使社會結構有所改變, 但愚見應為, 同志到處都是的現實是不可避的, 但反對同性戀的人的意見也左右了政客的態度. 他們怕公開支持同志, 會失去大部份人(反對者)的選票. 這不可說是正義的行為. 我們的命撸☉械淖杂桑 袡嗬
應有的社會褔利,除去歧視...)都掌握在政客手中,只有政府和法例的認同,社會人仕才會慢慢全面認同.即使不全盤接受, 至少顯性和隠性的歧視現象, 也不會太過. 所以, 由下而上的同咭o(以文學,劇場等.潛移默化),由上而下的同咭膊豢珊雎裕

Subject: 不可忽略

Author:
Passer By
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:41:41 11/29/03 Sat

美國總統布殊對同志婚姻日漸普及,發表了多次言論. 可惜,它們都並非一致的. 他最後表態, 反對同志婚姻. 他的理据是:鄰家的木, 我們都不可拿取. 意思是指, 若同志婚姻普及, 會有很多家庭被破壞. 反對同性戀的言論, 除了由教會人仕提出,”那是叛離上帝的旨意”之外, 主要的論點都是指同性戀是”反自然的”. 於是, 同志們就努力找尋科學家的研究結讑, 來支持自己. 包括列出動物的同性戀現象等..

現在,全都不說了.他們巳引用John Locke的財產概念, 把侵占他人財產(木的比喻)的可能為理据, 用以反對同性戀. 杖唬敭a是不可用於人, 人不是物, 不可能沒有思想, 自由意志 , 自決權等等 ..去選擇自己的性傾向. ”同性戀是一個可供自由選擇的性取向的概念”是絕對要宣傳的 . 等如,沒有引入多種品牌的罐頭, 我們也沒有選擇的餘地. 

當然,這會使社會結構有所改變, 但愚見應為, 同志到處都是的現實是不可避的, 但反對同性戀的人的意見也左右了政客的態度. 他們怕公開支持同志, 會失去大部份人(反對者)的選票. 這不可說是正義的行為. 我們的命撸☉械淖杂桑 袡嗬
應有的社會褔利,除去歧視...)都掌握在政客手中,只有政府和法例的認同,社會人仕才會慢慢全面認同.即使不全盤接受, 至少顯性和隠性的歧視現象, 也不會太過. 所以, 由下而上的同咭o(以文學,劇場等.潛移默化),由上而下的同咭膊豢珊雎裕

Subject: To ヌヌ㎝┮Τ

Author:
YL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:41:48 11/25/03 Tue

и〃〃筁祘いヌヌ┪讽い戳┮﹏ゝв琌и弘icon讽﹖縒и﹏ゝвヌヌ㎝讽ㄤ癬穌﹏ゝвタиぃ﹖縒и眔秖┮ヌヌ㎝﹏ゝв癸иㄓ弧ㄇ獶盽璶狥﹁carryи筁琿獶盽璶拘

琌ヌヌ琌иみヘいfighterぐ或iconΤΘ菌祘Τぃ戳agendaΤ暗ㄆよΑ┪郸菠и癸戳辨┪projections琌и種狦眏ō谋眔獶璶琘贺ō瞷琘贺禜ボ┪ネ常惠辨ЧΘヘ夹τ灸矮ê或и琌びぃ碙種腀

и獺ヌヌΤ暗ㄆよΑр琘ō禟肂繷ぃê穦и暗ㄇぐ或Τ▆みㄆ薄ぃр琘ōぇぃê〃а癘〃и

и蔼砍ヌヌ硂妓Τ帝硂或琿菌跋匡い秤硂礚阶gender rights and sexual rightsよ常竒獶盽躬籖

ヌヌ㎝﹏ゝв妓癸и種竡иぃ辨иprojection㎝戳辨рヌヌ皏竚

倒ヌヌㄇ丁琌и琘ㄇicon琌妮砰よΑ㎝稰┚ō癸

ōセㄓ碞琌狡馒ㄆ薄и稲и癸lesbianlabel稰ぃ克ち稰

ヌヌ⊿Τ瞒斌ии獺ㄨノよΑ

Replies:
Subject: 薄猫

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:17:36 11/28/03 Fri

ネ矪Τ薄猫瑄睻爱碞苭畒かぃ礛单帝獴ぃ岿

竊丁褐厨捌

Subject: 临琌程

Author:
Silent Sigh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:24:22 11/28/03 Fri

иネら玡穌眔刮罺
拜и琌ぃ
и稱笵ぃ琌и
ぃ琌
琌иぃ镑ぃみ
⊿Τ癸岿Τ稲籔ぃ稲
い丁稰谋眔畉岿
醚﹍沧琌絫
癬ǐ筁
ゼㄓ瘤礛琌癵
琌иみい
さぱぱ–ぱ
ご琌
иキ滦み薄锤ぱ碞穦瞷
ㄨ稱ノみ癸弧ネらе贾

Subject: 灵種〨(–ら﹁娩à辅畿Ω, –Ω畿ㄢ)

Author:
盋
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:48:48 11/27/03 Thu

﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и﹑灵種и

Replies:
Subject: 叫拜さ碭ΤBBQ笆?

Author:
腳
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:18:31 11/17/03 Mon

常玒稱拜, 侣常玒畉ぃ

Replies:
Subject: 彼ぃ眔

Author:
ゝ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:36:19 11/26/03 Wed

26/11/03 3:30am
ア攀硂或Ωи常⊿Τ硂Ωи澈
厂诏u尺舧厂诒摔1oи笵иぃ玧眏
и痷眔┏临羘羘癸弧и蛤暗狟ね拜みи盾и稱睲贰и稱妓ㄤ龟パ粄醚ぱ秨﹍иΤ肠hみ瞶非称иパぃ稱и┦秨﹍腀種今材˙籔ǎ粄醚狟ね產の琵и狟ね粄醚常琌タи闽玒τ

и痷ベи纯拜谋眔稲弧狦硂暗ㄇ眖ぃ暗狥﹁硂琌稲瞷и碙秨﹍暗и眖ぃ暗ㄆ琵狟ね粄醚и禦せ眒篽逖刁蛤╈も蝴堕kiss┘Τ癸よ单琌眔ㄓ挡狦琌谋眔и癸びぃ

拜иΤ⊿Τ稱筁盢ㄓи讽礛Τи辨и˙˙ㄓパㄢ粄醚癸よネ伴ミネ伴盢ㄓ瓣挡盉癬ネ

иョ睲贰笵稱妓и羆ぃ到笷┤ぃ骸ìиㄤ龟и笵荷癸ииョ猋洁弧痷璶籔癬и骸ì(êΩи琌侥笆弧ㄇゼ竒筁福だ猂杠教и)ネΤ狥﹁骸ì產狟ね琌场琌и场

ネ隔ぃ︽雌骸硚琂礛琌硂妓и莱赣堡泊玡琂礛笿尺舧ぃ堡┘がн癬癸ネ贺珼驹

弧┤盢ㄓ┘いだも痷短痷短璶┤и┤琌盢ㄓ穦岿ア琿禥稲薄琌框狙

璶и暗狟ね暗狟ね穦癸иㄇ琌盾иぃ谋はτ琌礹璚璶Θ牟ぃ攀穦筁ㄇ癸иㄓ弧碞琌ч縤

и稱籔癬蝴硂琿稰薄琵┘眔程瞏玴稲ぃ獺иゼ纯纜刚ゲ硂或е耞

倒и诀穦弧暗璶Τ矮み纯块ΩぃΩ

⊿Τらи穦稰ぃе贾锭ぃ瞷и瞶┦и莱赣璶绊眏稰┦и暗ぃ礚猭э跑绊и荷程а癘筁┕纯癬е贾琿а癘и纯瞏稲帝獶盽稲狟ね

弧硂柑и4:30am

Replies:
Subject: WC穖筯﹑赤6WC'03竧较膚蹿PARTY

Author:
﹏ゝв - 锣更
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:16 11/26/03 Wed

WC穖筯﹑赤6

WC'03竧较膚蹿PARTY

ヴ铬ヴBG甀ō縀FUN

漏u翠в津脄初や

ら戳:12る20ら(琍戳せ)
丁: 边9:00 - 贬3:00
翴: い吏琘璋初(翴潦布硄)
快: 翠幅(WC)
布基: 箇扳$60 / 初$90 (ぃ珹都珇)
称爹: 布ぃ珹都珇, 初都珇疭基, ぃ阶フ皊cocktail$40
12る扳布翴: 12る6らと3-5い吏孽篴地ń64皊WCね籈ぇ"┦镑ほ稱"笆い祇扳

PARTY弘眒竊ヘ: ΘB辽
奸瑈砍だぃ筁礚阶﹑玒TBPURETBG
羆Τ﹑B琂
拜Τ镑BΤ诨繷嫉眔癬
璶﹑玒Lesbian碞0兢珼驹
边炳荷初BGǎ靡程B﹑较ネ
厨よ猭: ㄨCLICK呼

http://wcofhk.50g.com/party.html

Subject: meow

Author:
wow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:38 11/26/03 Wed

See the link below: 硂ㄇ常, ヌヌ穦и伴, ┮穦щ胜@布, 狦﹑杠诗DノвID把匡, ぃノи璽砫( 璶ゑ攫 ), 辨﹑.
濓種ǎ, τ史|は, и暗偿罢.: Thanks, and we all hope for the best for us all.

やじゅて
http://www.voteforwanchai.net/b10_platform_ggum.htm
は猍跌
http://www.voteforwanchai.net/cau_jointplatform.htm

Subject: ┮┸名

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:21 11/26/03 Wed

く琁籔辨俺礛
紈毙て┮┸名
笵砍砞环ㄓ
猭秤礚で寄

Subject: 礚緍緋

Author:
where
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:32:13 11/25/03 Tue

胔帝癸呼砞璸荐稲翠вτΤ帝翠в砞㎝坑ね稲がのだㄉネ丁荐薄Ω穝癬˙戳辨暗眔

礚緍緋呼碞硂妓较ネ

since 2003/11/11

礚緍緋
Driver Where

戈癟ユ狟挡ね禟瓜疭跋盯ē盯粂繦種癚阶ゅ彻堕籔﹑挡絫

http://www.hkimage.01link.com/driver-where/index.html

Subject: 骸種

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:47 11/24/03 Mon

碔禥篴地羆螟骸種舧尺碞骸種
ぱらる羆礚猋洁獽琌

琍冻

Subject: Τ┬ (LES)

Author:
Leon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:03:57 11/24/03 Mon

┬丁80,穝加,穝杆,ぶ秖趁╬,ㄤい丁砞Τ臩,
猳陈翤祇堕κρ蹲筿紇いみ,
瞒臟きだ牧隔祘,

$3000,畉昏,恨瞶禣.
ぃ废ㄎ,
Τ種.叫筿秎rent@hkbestbuy.com -- Leon

Subject: 穦

Author:
翭
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:02:19 11/23/03 Sun

狟ね钩獴翴
籈ぱ 
み笵 Τ冠螟笿ǎ

瞒㎝钩獺ン
ゼ稲筂瞷
稱ǎ 玱本├ 街┋

ノみ量
箇だ床筁
翴癬侣酚
―êぱ 璝琌產瞷
ぱ︹穦ゼ跑(ぱ跑甃ぱ)

狟ねが饥秆
隔舠 
褐 筁–ら敖е

瞒㎝钩獴
璝硂ネ或胊
叫稱 ッ环琌 街教秆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

讽み薄禴秈é┏
狟ね﹑羘拜
ゑぐ或常ㄓ眔璶
﹑弧璶嫉
﹑璶и钮硂簈
璶и痙種簈迭
и钮ぃ计Ω
Τ

Subject: Numb

Author:
loser
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:00:44 11/23/03 Sun

Learning to let go of the one I love. Still can't quite figure why but all I wannted to know is...... how long does it take before the pain go away and when will I be able to feel again......

Replies:
Subject: Happy Birthday

Author:
yOurs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:41 11/23/03 Sun

Dear, this is your first birthday that celebrates with you. yeah...and there are many many birthdays.....I love you forever.....yeah....happy birthday.....my dear....this is the second day of your birthday....and wish you the best of health....jujujujujujujuju u

Replies:
Subject: 锣禟- 讽谋眔ネ罺

Author:
catline
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:25:32 11/23/03 Sun

Τ–㎝и穖粗砆︸玅
êボ/ぃ琌㎝癬
Τ穦筿跌τぃ瑍窲獵ぶ
êボ/產τぃ琌痙硈

и煤祙
êボиΤ
︾狝禫ㄓ禫候
êボи
Τ潮紇抄︸и骋笆
êボи獹锭

Τ俱睲瞶怠め㎝瞶逼肪
êボиΤ產
Τ妓癸現┎ぃ骸╆
êボиΤē阶パ
т程环ê氨ó
êボи临ǐ隔临Τ┋Τ进ó

Τエ肂筿禣眀虫
êボи瞡
毙绑搂иōきぃ
êボи临钮

Τ帮︾狝璶瑍縎
êボиΤ︾狝
ぱ挡痟骋㎝ψ荒礹
êボиΤ㏑
Ν臫癬緓牧
êボи临帝

Subject: 稲稲 秇

Author:
翭
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:34:25 11/01/03 Sat

瑈琍堕ㄓ 丁褐﹟
街㎝街常稱т靡沮稲ぃ稲
荡礚秨莱赣

眖ぃ╱街ㄓ 硈常ぃㄒ
義幢量稲稲
琌街量ぃ赣

癸弧硂琿痷み杠
礚惠ㄓ秸秆
癸弧硂杠ぃ璶好碽

ㄤ龟и稲瞷┮稲
稲êらㄨ秨
璶琌瘆胊稲
硂砏痻э

礚ー碭ぃ管┮稲
╆帝硂紈澈跑玸
みゼㄣ砰框甡
┻秈瞏

Replies:
Subject: 翠в筿紇竊 2003

Author:
Philip
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:41:27 11/21/03 Fri

翠в筿紇竊 2003
http://www.geocities.com/les_zone/filmfestiva_2003.htm

Subject: 承端ア拘竤

Author:
倒
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:37 11/20/03 Thu

琘ぱ, 案礛ゴ秨呼.揪. び剪罢..琌街...
琌и暗..癸罢...玡..ゝ..еㄓ摆..
wa..禟薄簈?..倒街...??? 妓..硂琌倒....
(礚は莱,筁羪..) 琌ア拘..? 倒
呼? 或и澈稱ぃ癬....承端ア拘竤..? 琌и暗..? ぃ琌`

Replies:
Subject: и挡盉! и挡盉?

Author:
ccm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:57:21 11/21/03 Fri

琎ぱ產隔, 礛拜:" иぃ颤孽挡盉! "
"ぃノ!" и⊿氮.
"玡ぃ琌拜и穦ぃ穦㎝挡盉盾?"
"êぃ筁繦獽拜拜τ, ⊿Τ種!"

杠拨.

眖常⊿Τ癸盉讥缉筁. 稱挡盉, 獽稱螮玛, 獽稱弛弛, 獽稱盉薄, 獽稱μ猳餝, 獽稱独盋, 獽稱▄遶, 獽稱ダ钵冠. 常琌璽迭の甧迭.

挡盉ぐ或? 昂フ, がн? ы┪琌, ┪硑碞猭框玻┯膥? 稶, 癸盉痷客碞稶稰罸絢. 弧, ぃ筁琌辨北眔絛瞅ず玂臔; 临琌, и临ゼ笿иΤ獶繩侥笆?

礛禴きń癵铭い.......

Subject: 

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:48 11/21/03 Fri

э筁穦秈˙
粄岿糤
挡絫
ず滥緄紈

琍冻

Subject: Les bar in Tokyo

Author:
叫拜...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:50:45 11/21/03 Fri

Τ⊿Τ戈矗ㄑ? ê跋?

Subject: 發

Author:
般般!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:59:53 11/20/03 Thu

ゝ砆秨み? 鸡稲!! 般般!

ゝ暗穝緑, и碞杠璋扒..湿害Pㄆ發兢..びΤ穝種罢..璋常Θ璋, 瑈種ǎぇ眏, 痷程眏!

ㄤ龟, 玡常穦發厩,(溯罢). 笵瞶虏虫, ゼゲêΤ拜肈..穝緑溯... 碞胜侠长j, ㄒ禬┪蓟糱, Τ鏓舽湿暴Q.. 礚は莱碞话ǐ胔罢!..

Replies:
Subject: рネ㏑いぃぶゅ彻倒ネ㏑い璶choi choi chi

Author:
mcc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:10 11/20/03 Thu

眖碞尺舧糶ゅ彻, –ぱ贾ぃ痟糶糶, τぇрウゅン舶い. 单Τぱぃ尺舧ウ獼, 獽р, 繩羘, ゅ籔Τ┋らη废防, Τ临ㄓぃの弧羘ǎ.

稲р┮籇┮稰癘, 琵ㄆ龟の稰谋てΘゅ, 琵ウ籖笆.

い厩稲焚いゅゅ揭. Λ苦常穦砆ρ畍匡ㄓ絛ㄒ, 籔ㄤ厩だㄉ. 羆稲риゅ彻э眔箂辅; 临笵:"и瞷糶琌癘痹х薄, 珇ゼろΤ翴叉瞒瞷龟..." 叉瞒瞷龟? êㄇ常琌Τ﹀Τψㄆ龟! 讽ぃ幢は婚, 爱ぺぺ帝эи菌, 撩ゅ暗эタみ睮﹀, Τ澄!

緿瑆稲糶ら癘. ノぃ肅︹ぃ贺摸, 程琌冠挂. Τ冠挂钩跑Θ硈尿粿, さ边秨﹍タ琌琎尿栋, 程Ω4栋, ┮Τ皚策篋ら癘何谋, 琵癘眔珿ㄆ祇甶ぐ或˙, 糤щ稰.

瞷ㄌ侣灵稲糶, 琌ず甧, 薄稰, ノ迭, よΑ常э跑! 酚酚描, もみ磝. 摆! ち常痷フ!

狤娩常传计, и临琌玡и盾?

Subject: 給我愛的bobo fufu hoho mcc

Author:
你愛的choi choi chi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:10:46 11/18/03 Tue

對不起,時常惹你生氣令你落淚...但寶寶你可知道,很多時那些都是無心快語,本身並無意義....
請你不要過敏,包容一下我的粗心大意好嗎?
也許是我的表達方式不好,
但你該知道我的心和我的身都寫滿了你的名字
我這一生只想好好的愛你,與你一起快樂生活
相信我好麽?
我四處找搜尋你的文章,只因為我想更了解你
你知道我愛煞你的文筆,別看扁自己了,我願意當你最忠實的小讀者

不要重蹈阿鳳的覆徹,令龍子誤會
也不要像阿Sam那樣輕輕放走愛情
相愛四年怎會是邭?
我對你的愛和我的身型一樣日漸龐大,
套一位智者的話" 趁另一半或你所愛的人還未變鬼之前, 好好去愛, 多多去見吧!"
have a nice day!

Replies:

Author:
yours
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:23 11/20/03 Thu

llllloooovvvveeeeeeeeyyyyoooouuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuurrrrrrrvvvvveeeeerrrryyyyybbbeeeaauutttiiiffuullllllrrrrrrrrriiiiiidddddddiiiiiiieeeeedddddddiiiiiieeeeeellllllllaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:24 11/19/03 Wed

みいΤ帝稱琌暗∕兵ン
みいΤ︱跌︱琌Θ︱膀セ璶

-琍冻

Subject: ネる竒ㄓぃ瑍繷?

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:10:50 11/18/03 Tue

Ν玡碞盽钮ρ晋硂妓砏腢и硂ㄇぃ┤獵拜ぐ或ぃ︽⊿氮眔ㄓ弧ê琌玡竒喷仓縩зぃ钮杠ρ﹑碞穦笵┮碞硂妓谋眔ê琌Ν吏挂ぃ⊿Τ钩и瞷Τ诀瑍皑爱莱赣碞⊿ㄆ  稱ぃ   硂絞ゅ彻笵ぃ琌Τ⊿Τ爱拜肈 ぃ阶﹑琌临琌常莱赣璶猔種ぃ璶瑍繷碞癸P.S╧ネΜ蛤Τ闽常莱赣琵笵硂タ絋芠├琌!籓芖洛厩痴缠睶岩らセ痙厩肩み╯祇瞷い瓣洛瞶膀╯洛厩らセ紋莱厩眔媚瞶痴洛厩痴癸らセ砾痝眞窾痜祇玡ネ秸琩祇瞷荡计砾痝眞АΤ伐狠熬策篋秸琩いΤ佩祇瞷计ㄅ砾の甤砾眞尺舧る獺ㄓ奸瑍繷緑矗狥﹁┪玻ぃ猔種秸緄┪璓甤Μ罽ぃЧτㄏ砰ず禤焊籜だ猚ぃキ颗
仓縩τ璓砾 パ硂兜祇瞷缠痴肩み╯┦る獺戳丁ネ瞶秸瞶よ猭らセ祇э到る獺戳丁都猭籔э跑ネよΑ励猭挡狦ㄏ肠hらセ包ㄅ砾甤砾痝の眔眞ㄤウ砾痝秨都?
Bネэ到τㄏ砾痝ぃ祇瞷硂励猭らセ砆約肚–Τ计窾τ眔毕硂よ猭碞琌る獺戳丁ぃ瑍緑弧ρ獼包常笵る獺戳丁ぃ瑍繷盢ぇ肚倒ㄠ稝包 ぃㄤΤ肠h瞷羆厩祇笷ρ弧猭礚咎沮ぃ獺挡狦澈眔ㄅ砾缠痴弧┕甤秖﹀包包ゼ祇笷玡常ぃ腀т洛畍痜τΤ励よ猭琌盢繷緑ノゴ楞玥甤Μ罽﹀ミㄨゎ奔 硂瞶祇瞷る竒ㄓ奸ぃ瑍緑ぃ琵逼γ﹀ゼ逼瞓τ摧痙甤ぇずら縩る仓禤焊籜だ猚ア秸τΤㄅ砾甤砾祇ネ埃ぃ瑍緑ぃる獺ㄓ奸玡穦Τ繷穡等イ獽猚硂琌砾痝玡箇ňよ猭ㄌ砰ノ堵縸浆寐炮覆眭く单减傣都ぇ玥ňゎ砾灿璏祇甶笷程ㄎ箇ňよ猭

Replies:
Subject: 谅ゝ倒и币ボ稱㎝產だㄉ

Author:
ぶ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:56 11/14/03 Fri

絞ゅ碭o琜ぃ筁眔篊篊猋洁
產堡泊玡
┋褐е贾

硂ぃ琌杠珿ㄆτ琌ㄏ烩笵瞶

 眖玡Τ畒蛾–ぱ常Τ肠h︱蛾紂玡绢辩Τ籮碉挡眎呼パ–ぱ常㎝癅港步饫Λ碉碉獽Τ︱┦竒筁芬碉碉︱┦糤ぃぶ

┛礛Τぱ︱羬蛾ǎ硂柑だ蔼砍瞒秨紂ぃ淮丁╋繷ǎ绢辩碉碉︱氨ㄓ拜硂籮碉¨иǎ羆衡琌Τ絫иㄓ拜拜肈芬硂ㄓΤぐ或痷╁ǎ或妓〃籮碉笿ǎ︱琌蔼砍硈Γ氮莱︱拜¨丁ぐ或琌程禥〃籮碉稱稱氮¨丁程禥琌ˉ眔ぃˇ㎝ˉアˇ〃︱翴翴繷瞒秨

碞硂妓筁春籮碉ㄌ侣蛾绢辩芬ウ︱┦糤ら︱ㄓ玡癸籮碉弧笵¨临玡ê拜肈Τぐ或瞏粄醚盾〃籮碉弧¨и谋眔丁程禥琌ˉ眔ぃˇ㎝ˉアˇ〃︱弧¨稱稱и穦ㄓт〃

筁Τぱ癬盢簑ヌ臩籮碉呼籮碉辨帝ヌ臩ǎウ垂键硓獹簘獹箉ネ尺稲ぇ種籮碉–ぱ帝ヌ臩秨みウ谋眔硂琌ㄓ程秨み碭ぱ礛 癬皚盢ヌ臩ǐ籮碉谋眔アぐ或稰盜规㎝螟筁硂︱ㄓ拜籮碉¨籮碉硂稱筁硂拜肈丁ぐ或琌程禥〃籮碉稱ヌ臩癸︱弧¨丁程禥琌ˉ眔ぃˇ㎝ˉアˇ〃︱弧¨琂礛Τ硂妓粄醚и琵丁ǐ绰〃

碞硂妓籮碉щ璍﹛產畑Θ碔產﹋ダ碉ㄠ碉ㄠせ烦竒Θ剥甊ぶだ簘獹贰贰笆

硂ら穝じヌ忱い∕﹚堕羭︽紋ギb畊ㄓ肠hМ闹ぶ珹碉ㄠ临Τそそじ畊丁簍钢迭簈结膍美初ぶ礚ぃ砆ч碉ㄠ翴ぃ候眎㎝綥笵硂琌︱界ぉ絫

筁ㄇら弧ㄓォ碉ㄠ抄ダ克︱タヌ忱抄ダ克τㄓЧ筁︱娩弧杠碉ㄠ㎝ヌ忱獽ㄓǐ碮册ぱ碉ㄠ秨み沧㎝尺舧癬琌ヌ忱⊿Τ瞷癸尺稲碉ㄠ癸ヌ忱弧¨螟笵ぃ纯癘眔せ玡蛾籮碉呼ㄆ薄盾〃ヌ忱敢钵弧¨碉ㄠ﹉甉簘獹癚尺舧稱禜ゼ伦碔翴〃弧絵㎝ダ克瞒秨

碉ㄠ產み稱︱琂礛逼硂初絫ぃ琵癘眔êンㄆヌ忱癸и⊿Τ翴稰谋

碭ぱ㏑穝じヌ忱㎝そЧ盉碉ㄠ㎝びЧ盉硂癸碉ㄠ锤臨艵或稱ぃ︱澈礛硂妓癸碭らㄓぃぃ耻絘╯艶活碞盢催ネ㏑スび笵Γ话ㄓ汲娩癸゛゛碉ㄠ弧笵¨êら堕渤﹉甉いи癸ǎ牧薄и璚―氮莱狦ê或и碞ぃ〃弧帝碞癬腳糃称

碞硂︱ㄓ癸е璶催碉ㄠ艶活弧¨籮碉纯稱筁ヌ臩ヌ忱琌パ街盿硂柑ㄓ㎡琌そ盿ㄓ程琌盢ウ盿ǐヌ忱琌妮そ癸ぃ筁琌ネ㏑い琿础Ρτび琌讽蛾玡词稲紏玱眖⊿Τ繷筁ウ籮碉иㄓ拜丁ぐ或琌程禥〃籮碉钮硂ㄇ痷ぇ禜过癸︱弧¨丁程禥ぃ琌ˉ眔ぃˇ㎝ˉアˇτ琌瞷р搐┋褐〃弧Ч︱碞瞒秨碉ㄠ艶活窩秨泊氟タ璶び皑ゴ辅腳糃㎝び瞏瞏╆帝

珿ㄆ挡烩穦碉ㄠ程ㄨ┮弧杠盾¨丁程禥ぃ琌ˉ眔ぃˇ㎝ˉアˇτ琌瞷р搐┋褐〃

*^_^*

Replies:
Subject: 拜

Author:
ぶ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:02 11/14/03 Fri

痷┤盜规盾
痷┤⊿Τ抄盾
痷┤礚册盾

盜规呼
蒒抄钮贾
礚册何谋

贺贺ネゲ纯竒菌
ア礹羆穦筁
稱癬留留礹
灿稱Τ硂妓琿
琌蝴

眖策篋钩白ぺ妓
ぃ羘┪晨蚨恰C
иぃ稲弧杠и钩伐
ㄓ碞э跑硂策篋
钩Τ弧ぃЧ杠
杠ね羆踞みи
甧粄醚
ユ狟ね礚┮孔

ㄤ龟盜规礚册⊿Τ抄
琌皚ㄆе穦筁
и稱常琌硂妓筁ら

Replies:
Subject: 癦Τ瞶!

Author:
queer sister 锣更
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:12:57 11/17/03 Mon

: http://www.kllc.org.hk/preachdoc/031012.rtf

隔
狶玡6:9-11 拨肚笵

癦ぃ, ぃ竡ぃ┯瓣或
ぃ璶篡礚阶琌 瞉睹案钩瞉鲕担克╧︹敖叛砱褒綤皊癲絴扒常ぃ┯瓣
い丁Τ眖玡琌硂妓さ瑿縬膀服 虑帝и艶竒瑍瞓Θ竧嘿竡

ま: る, 痁縀秈в舱麓侥阑籈穦いぱ毙毙绑, 毙穦の穦闽猔┦攀, 辨硓筁そ粄硂ㄇ︽猭┦
る瓣竧そ穦┯粄┦攀畍Robinson盢砆毙, ま癬瞴笆玭獺穦粄琌竜, そ秨は癸
: 羆瞶筽甫, ぱ毙畕, そ秨や┦盉, さ6る菠掉﹚癸┦攀挡盉猭, 盢盉パ╧э挡, ぃ瞶┦, タ树納瓣猭粄
芖: вρ穦
翠: 〕91硄筁21烦╧╬秈︽┦︽獶ㄆて
〕翠膀服畕┦攀Θミ膀ぇ產
〕翠癸╧в36烦籔31烦, 9る爹, 毙绑︽搂, 璸购翠掳s, 羘嘿ビ叫盉皌案祙肂单, 腀種ゴ﹛
〕0311る匡羭, Τв把猳, の芖跋匡跋
翠ぱ毙: 朝ら毙眏秸┦攀琌竜碿︽, ぃ莱单肚参盉猭, 穦纔磃单祔э辨┦攀璼间稰钩э跑ㄇ03.9.19

﹚竡:┦攀: ╧╧, 渡紏Τ摸┦︽
尺舧┦.
钵┦攀: 尺舧钵┦
蛮┦攀: 尺舧钵┦, 尺舧┦

さぱ┦攀: 猭, ┬, 厨祙, 膥┯玻穨, 洛皘も砃, 烩緄, そ褐洛励单
:
1. ╧, 砆╧ρ畍γ, 17-8烦秨﹍┦攀⊿よ璊睼挡盉ご璊睼, びび琌獺, ぃ┦攀︽, 淋叫毙穦, 毙穦Г, 沧Ωǎ靡い稰, 腀種∕в獺瞒秨竜碿, 發―竧间びびㄓ笵琌┦攀

2. 癸膀服畕ひ包, Τ, ひ琌蔼, 秨, 克ちΤぱびび祇瞷┛礛跑眔↖纐, 癚阶, 笷祇瞷琌┦攀, 稱炳ご稲產畑の, 礚びびお非称籔癬癸硂ㄆ, 挡狦ひ临琌盽籔╧狟ね癬

3. и洱狟ねㄠ琌┦攀, ┻ひ斌, 瞒產籔﹡

珿, 璝觅Θ, ┦Τ猭﹚穦Τ拜肈:
パ╧產畑琜篶э砰, 琌ㄥ, 勉ㄥ, κ, 毙单常眔э糶и產Τ洱洱, ⊿Τ.
穦笵紈芠├, ‵耎床, 紇臫┦, 跑Θ┦睼睹, 策獶Θ琌, 狟ね︸玅琌┦礚拜肈, 璶尺舧碞

и膀服畕, 莱в笲笆, さぱ琵иの?

竒ゅ: 狶玡6:9-11
克╧︹arseno koitesarsen ╧, koite , 亩籔╧轨, 籔, 砆ぃ竡 籔攀担, 瞉睹妓. 秆睦

I. 承盉:
1. ㄈ讽縒﹡ぃ, 承硑倒(ぃ琌╧), ㄢ┦, 薄稰, ユが干ì, 紃沧ō盉, 琌產畑いみ╧╧キ单盉琌砞璸
2. ネ緄渤(1:28)ネ▅
3. び19:6 ひヾぃ琌ㄢ, 琌砰
珿┦, 斑ひヾ盉いΤ種, 璶堡盉┦, 盉玡┦, ┦攀, 单常ぃ癚尺

II. 某竒ゅ:

㏄地┦攀や糶в厩, の觅Θ眏迭管瞶硋は婚竧竒ǎ秆, 璓ㄇ膀服畕┦攀贾膥尿ネ

侣:
1. ┮嚎膀ゑㄈ 竜碿伐
┮嚎: 承19:4-5
竜碿羘籇, ぱㄏ
霉眔ぃ琵ぱㄏ刁筁, ρぶㄓ瞅┬. 临⊿Τ仅┮嚎矪硈ρ盿ぶ常ㄓ瞅ê┬㊣霉眔弧さら边硂ㄓê㎡р盿ㄓヴи┮
ヴи┮..!┦忌

膀ゑㄈ: 畍癘19彻22-23
ゼ籔ヽ隔筁膀ゑㄈ,

みタ舧篫い畕瞅┬硈硈癸┬ρ弧рê秈產盿ㄓи璶籔ユê┬ㄓ癸弧
ぃ璶硂妓碿硂琂礛秈и產碞ぃ璶︽硂拎ㄆ

膀ゑㄈρぃ腀硂环痙盝, 碿︽硂拎ㄆい畕癸ê稱琌ンぃ碝盽拎ㄆ挡狦ρㄠのゼヽ綝琽
〕 (觅Θvsぃ钡环砫, 侣ぃ﹜)

2. ソ癘18:22 眏, 睹, ┦攀单
ぃ籔╧何ユ.. 钩籔何ユ妓.绩.
ぃ讽┦︽琌荡癸窽ゎ
20彻矪, ┦┦︽琌璭, 琌绩, 矪竜
〕 (觅Θvs 膀服畕ぃ侣)

穝:
1. 霉1: 26-27 
ヴ咎羇槽薄激р抖┦ノ矪跑癴┦ノ矪╧琌斌抖┦ノ矪激юみ┘砱攀╧㎝╧︽槽ㄆ碞ō硂讽眔厨莱

抖┦, ╧┦; 癴┦, 籔槽ㄆ, ╧籔╧槽ㄆ; 玂霉量み種, 桂桂牡腢ごぃэ跑, 碞ヴ咎玂霉癴┦︽籔竜
硂讽眔厨莱: 祇瞷稲逮痜,
ㄏ┦攀祔Τ玱˙, , 硈仓肠h礚禿

〕 (は癸vs玂霉種ǎ, ゅて, ぃ﹜)
臛: (ㄤ龟辽ㄈ弧и杠ゲッ环ミ﹚, ㄥ彻ゲッ环)

2. 矗玡1:9-10 克╧︹籔稩ダ竜
珿, 眖竧竒ㄓ, ┦攀Τ癴癸承硑, 癴產畑Ξ種, 琌竜, ┮ぃ尺

III. 癚阶:
1. ╯種┦攀琌ぱ盾? 框肚縒疭篶硑盾?
a. 77, West╯╧禤焊籜だ猚秖ゑ
(, 厩產癸好, ぃ滦龟喷)
b. 91Simon LeVay祇瞷╧┦攀福ゑ灿,
(╯癸禜Τ19, 龟螟ゑ耕)
c. X琕︹砰Τ挡篶ぃ
(, 祇瞷琌ぃ厩て龟喷, 计ぶ, 螟龟喷)
拜肈: 璝琌框肚, 玥琌痜, 礚к┶玥洛厩も
砃э▆ダ箇笵璍ㄠ盢ㄓ┦渡, τ∕﹚璶璍ㄠ
(讽礛, 膀服畕ぃ觅Θ糧璍, ネ㏑琌界籔, ダ礚舦∕﹚㏑笲)
珿, さ┦攀ぃ绊琌ぱ量猭, Τ禤籜焊福糧璍单も砃罛タ硂痜
挡: 珿, ┦攀琌贺痜篈, τ獶痜
眖艶┦ㄓ弧琌贺硁畓┦竜

2. 赣碙舦?
( VS. ╬種秈︽, ⊿端甡: ぃ钡, が炳, ǜ毙毙栋砰炳 )
舦莱眖承硑-à, 獶眖デ竜竜┦, 羇, 遁
莱Τネ, 砆碙, , 单舦, ぃ单┯粄Τ┦稲舦眖竧竒и粄┦稲︽琌竜, 璝┯粄┦舦, 单┯粄Τデ竜舦, 瞉舦, 弧晾舦, 砱γ舦单

ぃ琌и灵種иΤ舦常珄, ヴ種羇琌Τ舦暗稱暗–ンㄆ? イ, ╧琌璶Θミイ羛幅, ┪盉单?

ぃ妮Ξ種, 籔竧间Τ笻ㄆ竧竒籔穦/瞶芠ぃ,
:ぃぱ篙防--竧竒玱弧 稲, ぃ虫臮ㄆ, ┘踞讽踞

3. 赣薄矪挂?
穦薄: ぃ端甡, 痷み稲碞
 舦: 穦亥钡, 簈琍眎瓣篴.
薄ぃ单粄, иぃ薄τア痷瞶
痷笵臛: 螟笵產瑀ぃ端甡盾? 螟笵盉薄お痷み稲碞长F? 羇甧デ竜

: ぃ竡, ぃ┯瓣 (狶玡6:9)
绩竜 (20:13) , 癴┦竜 (霉1:26-27)
び19: ジ砫╧盉┦, 璭
渡ゼΘ竜, 稱籔︽竜琌竜
は琌┦攀︽, τぃ琌渡
タ渡熬凹惠璶: 羇, 敖狥﹁, 盉薄渡

膀服畕ネ玥: 非玥膀竧竒, ︽琌Ξ種
糧璍, 盉玡┦︽, 戒痴, 窥单竧竒Τ陪竒ゅネま

IV. 膀服畕┦攀:
1. 瑿縬竜產い逗, 琵竜钡廷: 碿竜碿, 玱稲竜
2. ぃ猍跌, ぃ璶┤钡
3. и琌竜иぃ璶砫瞉, 玱┛跌激├
ō砰琌竧艶返, 竧间, ぶиΤ肠hぃ竧间のよ

V. 叉瞒舊穞: ┦攀砆пΡ硁畓琌 狶玡6:9-11

狶玡せ彻﹙, Τ﹙琌籔┦Τ闽, デ竜ご礛ネ, ┦┕┕垒ノ, 砆пΡ膀服畕妓琌, 螟糧辅のΤ硁畓, ぃ筁, 琌э叉瞒

1. э攀 (狶玡6:11):  瑿縬膀服虑帝и艶竒 瑍瞓Θ竧 嘿竡
10竊 い丁Τ眖玡 さ嘿竡
Τ磞瓃┦稲琌旅︾螥稲, 璶眖硂贺┦稲 いǐㄓ, 痷みэ粄竜, 斌穞щ碞衡ぃ垒ユ, ┚璼, 硂ㄇぃ尺舧琌ぃ痷龟稲

2. 琌п锣, 琌︽竊(狶玡12竊): ぃ璶ヴ⊿痲矪︽, 璶, ㄆи常︽ぃ常Τ痲矪ㄆи常︽礚阶êンи羆ぃ烈
よ猭:
ヒ. 环磷 (発磷瞉︽):
环瞒ê摸狟ね, 吏挂, 讽ぃ间稱秈福, 璶ミㄨ癸, ノ毛粄竜, ―ǐ硂ㄇ稱, ぃ璶痙福砋籔钵┦┦狟ね竤砰Τタ盽ユ┕

. 硓毛, 洛獀, 睦
ㄤ龟, и担┪Θ戳┪瞷み艶丁稲, 彻锊З胜w硑Θ倪, τ玻ネ硂贺渡, 斑Τ干ìи┮
ぃ綼種в, 種в螟秤︽璶綼, 綼ㄓ, 秤筁薄饼, 玂―腊, ┪叫腊!

. 钡徊旧: 狶玡禗и琌硋˙タ, 惠璶碭丁, т盡穨, 篊篊洛獀эタ

Θ:
1. 砆ρ畍γ. ㄓ璶―びび教钡竒徊旧, 眔帝挤睹耴タ, 痷タ睦
2. 蔼, 贾芠, 讽痙びび籔籔╧﹡びび极, ゴ瘆ち產ㄣ, 繰ㄓ, 毛, ま莱祇薄狐 膥尿縒ネ, , Ч叉瞒ê╧τパ临┦攀叉瞒诀篶
3. Τㄇ竒徊旧э跑┦渡, Τㄇ挡盉, Τㄇ膍弄厩暗肚笵

毙穦琌Τ竤砰溃よ, ぃそ秨, ぃ籔量, 硂贺礹璚竜㏒稰だи毙穦ぃ谋Τ, 羇Τぃ, Τㄇ膀服畕舱麓腊ǐ筁硂é, ǐ甁のт腊Γ, 琵毛, 碞琌丁荡癸玂盞, み, и痷稲–砰

﹏ゝ, ㄤ龟, и–ずみ瞏矪, 常Τぃǎ, ぃ间稱┪留薄, 硑Θ籔闽玒瘆
ぃ璶跟旅堵穞à辅柑! ㄓ, ユ倒!
毛, タ跌ウ, 癸ウ!
и璝粄竜, 琌獺龟, そ竡, ゲ璶赥и竜, 瑍瞓иちぃ竡!

﹏ゝ, 硂舠Ρ抡, иネ㏑螟紇臫, 琵и竧间, ∕み礚穠搏ㄠ, 陪い, 禜酚模, 盢ネ㏑笵ㄓ!

琵и綼瑿縬, 珺稲,
珺钡, 綼隔!

舱癚阶:
1. 纯粄醚Τ┦攀? 猵?
2. 纯Τ泵ゃ? 琌妓叉瞒㎡?
3. и妓腊㎡?

Replies:
Subject: 香港同志影展 28.11 > 13.12.2003

Author:
同志
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:18 11/15/03 Sat

親愛的香港同志們,
“First I was afraid, I was petrified”--記得那些歌詞嗎?用來形容過去一年我們在香港靚盡的生活實在是合適到不得了。但面對低經濟危機、惡毒的病菌,我們並無辜負《I Will Survive》的精神,並給予深宵派對、《色慾都市》、到「住好口的」shopping、botox、power yoga、修甲、桑拿、Propaganda、Gaydar.com和去gym等甜美同志生活一個嶄新詮譯......

所以在這些艱難的當兒,我們從那一位一次又一次經歷過這些的女士身上找到靈感實在絕不奇怪--無人可媲美的鍾歌蓮絲女爵士! 我們在籌備今年第十三屆的同志電影節時不斷參考她的懿言、生活秘訣和悲慘經驗,故此今年同志電影的主題也不用多想--一於是“Camp”。

來吧仔仔女女,是扮靚的時候了,從衣櫃裏拿出你的靚衫、恤個靚髮、鬆鬆腳筋、踏上斗零高跟鞋,以最艷麗最花姿招展的姿態視人。鍾歌蓮絲早有名句:「既然生命巳活像婆娘,何不干脆自己做個不折不扣的?」讓我們為得到對抗未來厄叩牧α慷鴳c祝!

今年多部電影正切合這個主題,我們也不需多費唇舌多作介紹了。節目由開幕電影 《Yes Nurse! No Nurse!》在多個同志影展獲獎無數的荷蘭Camp到震音樂劇揭開序幕。麥哥里高堅不再是《寶貝智多星》,在《妖精派對》以一身的人妖打扮重返影壇。也別錯過《風塵三蕩女》,一部向髮型、化妝及如歌蓮絲小姐等殿堂人物致敬的影片。同樣啜核的是來自泰國的《啦啦小妖精》。閉幕電影則是名正言順的《Camp!夏日囉囉攣》,一個有關成長與come out的動人故事,讓我們回憶從前、或圓我們的成長夢。

在化妝與修甲之間,也有嚴肅的影片,例如圍繞兩個士兵的以色列感人至深愛情故事《Yossi & Jagger》,或阿根延叻女電影《壞女孩的天空》。我們也為湯告魯斯的影迷特設了嘉莉麥姬莉絲走出衣櫃的《朱詩馬跡》,從此看《壯志凌雲》那一場她與靚佬湯的親熱戲時,定會另有一番感受。

另外,我們亦邀得江紹祺博士及鄧芝珊開壇主持講座,大談同志電影的各種「基因」,還有政權會主席 Roddy Shaw探討同性婚姻的各種玄機。

鑑於過去艱辛的一年,我們更加感激各位贊助商:住好口的、Propaganda/Works以及智行基金會。我們也很多謝Fortissimo、安樂影片、Holland Film、Rice Bar、Antz Workshop、Magic Globe、關懷愛滋及各位義
工一直以來對我們的支持。(若不是你們這班寶貝,我們也就不成氣候!錫晒你。)

來吧欣賞好戲、在戲院大堂流連、參加講座吹吹水、目及吥人識吥人,以及切記歌蓮絲小姐的座右銘:「無金不交心!」
歡迎參加 香港同志電影節。是時候整裝待發......(別忘記關上電話)

RAY YEUNG AND WOUTER BARENDRETCH
粉紅籌備人

第二屆玲瓏大獎
第二屆為表揚推動同志文化的重要貢獻而設的「玲瓏大獎」的得主是胡紅玉女士。自1996年平等機會委員會(平機會)成立以來胡女士一直擔任委員,在過去四年更擔任主席一職,直至她在本年八月一日離開平機會。於她在位其間,胡女士令平機會以及社會上歧視的問題成為政治及社會民生討論的焦點。由1994年起胡女士以成為立法會議員的身份,爭取在立法會提出《平等機會條例草案》及《人權及平等機會委員會草案》,但被否決。一直以來,胡女士在消除歧視的立場堅定,從不間斷宣揚歧視是錯誤的訊息,並不遺餘力推行立法保障,望立法早日包括種族,以及包括性取向。第一屆玲瓏大獎得主是關妁i導演。

開幕電影:
護士騷歌利 Yes Nurse! No Nurse!
荷蘭Netherlands / 2002 / 104min / 彩色Col / 35mm /荷蘭語對白.中英文字幕
導演Dir:比特卡瑪Pieter Kramer
演員Cast: 路絲露卡Loes Luca、保羅高徹Paul Kooij、迪思基韋定嘉Tjitske Reidinga

在「遠久」的六十年,有一個極受歡迎的歌舞式處境喜劇。曲終人散,想不到連母帶也遺失了,集體記憶卻猶在,成就了新世紀的回魂版,完全六十年代feel的設計、舞步及唱腔的YES NURSE! NO NURSE!。療養院的風騷護士同病人一齊日唱夜唱好不快樂,不過隔離屋的臭脾氣阿伯就頂唔順,想盡辦法要趕走全屋人。荷蘭出品,荷蘭人一睇就知是向六十年代的受歡迎電視劇致敬;我們沒有這樣的文化脈絡,就當是荷語版的〈秋水伊人〉或〈萬花嬉春〉看一樣娛樂無窮。熱鬧繽紛歌舞連場,就是最稱職的開幕電影。
* 開幕派對將於放映後晚上十一時半於WORKS舉行。憑開幕電影戲票可免費進場及獲標準飲品一杯。

28/11 (Fri) 9:40pm IFC
30/11 (Sun) 7:45pm IFC
6/12 (Sat) 9:40pm bc

妖精派對 Party Monster
美國US / 2003 / 98min / 彩色Col / 35mm / 英語對白.不設字幕
導演Dir:費頓比利Fenton Bailey、蘭狄巴巴圖Randy Barbato
演員Cast: 麥哥利高堅Macaulay Culkin、薜夫堅納Seth Green、歌莉薜雲妮Chloe Sevigny、迪倫麥狄蒙Dylan McDermott、 Marilyn Manson

九十年代初,偶然的相遇,在紐約大蘋果,兩個大男孩。凡事有因有果,只是我們做事往往不知結果,也不理後果。活在當下,沉淪起舞,今晚的舞伴就是明日的殺人兇手。Fenton Bailey和Randy Barbato把他們的同名得獎紀錄片改編成電影,更找來當事人參與,活靈活現紐約的club scene。令人眩暈的燈光、亮麗的華妝美服(由真實的派對妖精客串演出兼出動私伙靚衫),這一切是要叫人嚮往還是要凸顯當中的虛無?

29/11 (Sat) 2:45pm IFC
5/12 (Fri) 11:50pm IFC
7/12 (Sun) 9:30pm bc

同言無忌Boys Life 4: Four Play
美國US / 2002 / 87min / 彩色Col / 35mm / 英語對白.不設字幕

四齣短片,四段愛的宣言。《地久.天長》(導:菲臘巴特) 模仿真人show形式,兩個活在聲色誘惑中的年輕人如何嘗試實踐一生一世的目標。《男人大丈夫》(導:阿倫布朗) 因愛得勇敢而備受排斥,離開以後舊地重遊,竟帶來自責和不可告人的秘密。《傷逢恨晚》(導:拜思史郎) 周末夜本應是狂熱夜,玩過痪谷桓愕饺脶t院。肉身的傷口會結疤,心上的傷又幾時止血?《異曲同工》(導:艾力梅拿)一個畫面兩個故事,你鍾意光頭律師定係粗獷信差?愈是不同愈是迷人,在同性(別)的世界也有異性(情)相吸。

29/11 (Sat) 2:40pm bc
4/12 (Fri) 7:40pm bc

九擒九縱九基佬 9 Dead Gay Guys
英國UK / 2003 / 80min / 彩色Col / 35mm / 英語對白.不設字幕
導演Dir:巫立基MO Lab Ky
演員Cast: 格連梅咸Glen Mulhern、班頓麥基Brendan Mackey、史提芬貝洛夫Steven Berkoff

年輕俊俏的憨「直」小子,從流血衝突無日無之的貝爾法斯特走到倫敦,打算與同鄉齊齊拍檔搵飯食,四字曰之:一味靠「吹」。點知落力過度,令大客仔太頹奮而暴斃,斷了米路自然要拿拿林搵新老闆。二人盲中中遊走倫敦的同志地下世界,誤打誤撞下更解開兩個大謎底 - 究竟何謂‘The Real Hard Red Bull Test’ ? ‘The Bread in the Bed’又係何方神聖?加上一班形象鮮明包你一見難忘的各式同志,套戲咁頂癮,仲理得佢是否政治正確。

29/11 (Sat) 7:45pm IFC
1/12 (Mon) 7:40pm IFC
7/12 (Sun) 5:45pm bc

壞女孩的天空 Suddenly
阿根廷Argentina / 2002 / 94min /黑白B/W / 35mm /西班牙語對白.英文字幕
導演Dir:狄高洛文Diego Lerman
演員Cast: 泰天娜莎希Tatiana Saphir、卡拉姬絲蒲Carla Crespo、維洛尼嘉夏茜Veronica Hassan

布宜諾斯艾利斯的街角果真有無限春光?Marcia的生活白過白開水,日日坐鎮內衣店對住一排排胸圍底褲。Mao 和 Lenin是另外一個世界的人,好想好想搵一個直女歡愉一番,是否唔理好醜最緊要就手不得而知,總之踏入內衣店後就要定了Marcia,擾攘一輪終於形成三人行。途上的風光不同,三人的關係也在微妙地變。不知不覺迷死你的動人小品,抹去了顏色的黑白攝影為影更添魅力。

7/12 (Sun) 7:40pm bc
10/12 (Wed) 7:40pm bc
12/12 (Fri) 11:50pm IFC

啦啦小妖精Cheerleader Queens
泰國Thailand / 2003 / 120min /彩色Col / 35mm /泰語對白.英文字幕
導演Dir:蒲亞諾Poj Arnon
演員Cast: 蒙東柏利偉Montonn Pariwat、王塔崑拿華坦拿禾Wongteap Kunarattanawat、蘇米莎莉Sumet Saelee

泰國出完排球隊再出一隊啦啦隊!女隊員唔肯同人妖同台演出而宣佈唔玩,為了參加比賽,剩底的人妖隊員決定招募新人繼續參賽。在足球隊員的協助下,過程中不但找到了新隊員,更克服了與雄赳赳波牛的相處之道。志在參與只是落敗後的自我安慰,在搞笑喜劇中主隊又點會唔贏!迷你裙的聲聲打氣,可會比打排球的嘭嘭聲更能擊中你的笑穴。

29/11 (Sat) 12:30pm IFC
6/12 (Sat) 5:30pm bc
8/12 (Mon) 7:40pm bc

糖不甩Sugar Sweet
日本Japan / 2001 /67min /彩色Col / 錄像video /日語對白.英文字幕
導演Dir:Desiree Lim (a.k.a. DEZ)

日本女同志導演Desiree Lim的首部長片。一心想拍藝術片的Naomi向生活低頭,以拍AV片維生。現實不如意,在網上找到慰藉,Sugar一如其名總能令她感受甜蜜滋味。拍攝相睇真人騷,著意拉攏好友與Miki,紅娘做不成,Miki反而對自己頻送秋波。心繫Sugar婉拒Miki,Naomi以為這樣就擺脫愛情三角錯?意想不到的結局,是片名所言的甜絲絲,還是蘊藏不可告人的秘密?

29/11 (Sat) 4:15pm bc
3/12 (Wed) 7:40pm IFC
7/12 (Sun) 4:20pm bc

男大當嫁Zus & Zo
荷蘭Netherland / 2001 / 106min /彩色Col / 35mm /荷蘭語對白.英文字幕
導演Dir:寶娜雲蒂奧絲Paula van der Oest
演員Cast: 積及戴域 Jacob Derwig、蒙妮漢積絲Monic Hendrickx、安娜琦寶Anneke Blok、 茜維亞蒲他Sylvia Poorta

萬般帶不走,留低俾子女到底是明益佢地還是大整蠱?葡國海濱的家傳祖業大酒店,個個爭住想要,晨早盤算好如何盡情利用。一天細佬宣佈要成家立室,三位大姊立即震驚兼震怒!震驚:細佬明明是尩暮蝸頃⑵蓿空鹋阂鸦榈乃茨苊髡皂槼欣^大酒店。三姊妹的各自願望隨時變泡影,當然要團結起來諗諗計。準新郎哥盛意拳拳邀請姊姊們幫手籌備婚禮,各懷鬼胎的三姊妹又會如何趁機搞破壞?導演Paula van der Oest及監製Jacqueline de Goeij從自身感情取材,選擇了她們愛情中最重要的酒店作背景,再向俄國劇作家Checkov借來三姊妹的關係,組成一個看似奸狡其實輕鬆的明快小品。今年奧斯卡最佳外語片提名。

29/11 (Sat) 11:50pm IFC
30/11 (Sun) 5:40pm IFC
7/12 (Sun) 2:30pm bc

風塵三蕩女Girls will be Girls
美國US / 2003 / 82min /彩色Col / 35mm /英語對白.不設字幕
導演Dir:理察狄Richard Day
演員Cast: 積克普力奇Jack Plotnick、克林頓路比Clinton Leupp、謝菲羅拔遜Jeffery Roberson

三個女人一個墟,然而三個寂寞女人加起來卻只得一個情感廢墟。做人難,做名女人更難,尤其對人老珠黃的過氣演員艾菲來說,要搵份好工,搵個好老公,簡直比中核彈更難。人到更年,自然心煩氣燥,幸好還有同屋好姊妹相濡而沫,才不致淪為深宮怨婦。兩人比電視劇還例牌的苦悶生活,冷不防被整天在造明星夢的鄉下妹弄個天翻地覆。《風塵三絕》的中年哀怨版加《山水有相逢》的CROSSOVER,道盡荷里活女星血淚史之餘,更殺你一個措手不及,讓你知道原來男人也可以做黃韻詩和李司祺。

29/11 (Sat) 6:15pm IFC
30/11 (Sun) 4:20pm bc
2/12 (Tue) 7:40pm IFC

卡窿對對碰 Goldfish Memory
英國UK / 2003 / 85min /彩色Col / 35mm /英語對白.不設字幕
導演Dir:伊莉莎白芝爾Elizabeth Gill
演員Cast: 桑甘比茵Sean Campion、科娜蒙高美莉Flora Montgomery、尚畢拿Jean Butler

世界是圓的,緣份是玄的。向左走還是向右走,怎一個緣字說得清﹖眾裡尋他千百度,才發現那人竟是爛燈盞。別離沒有對錯,要走也解釋不多。女大學生目睹男友和金髮艷女郎激吻,索性即時離場另覓好風光,男人女人一於大小通吃,反正喜歡就好。女學生卻萬萬沒料到,這個激氣又激情的決定,直接影響了她身邊一眾屩迸笥训那閼j角力,更改寫了他們的愛情定局。五男七女在情路上兜兜轉轉,交織成非比尋常的都柏林情色地圖。一樣米養百樣人,有人相信美滿婚姻,也有人鍾情一夜肉慾。愛爾蘭的戀之風景,跟香港的又可會相像﹖

6/12 (Sat) 4:10pm IFC
9/12 (Tue) 7:40pm bc
12/12 (Fri) 9:40pm bc

再見哥哥Yossi and Jagger
以色利 Israel / 2003 / 71min /彩色Col / 35mm /希伯來語對白.中英文字幕
導演Dir:伊坦霍士Eytan Fox
演員Cast: 奧喀高拿Ohad Knoller、耶胡達利誰Yehuda Levi

戰火無情,還幸人間有愛。兩個年青以色列士兵,一幅氣氛肅殺的邊境軍事禁地,一場毫無意義的冷戰和對峙,成就了一場未至驚天動地,但卻刻骨銘深的軍中禁戀。當同性戀從來不易,更何況在烽火連天的以巴邊境﹖青春總是甜中帶苦,純潔無瑕的愛情背後,小情人還要承受保家衛國的壓力。導演透過一段同志苦戀,巧妙諷刺戰爭的無聊。今年初本片初登柏林影展,更成為一時焦點。被譽為以色列湯告魯斯的性感小生的Yehuda Levi深情演出,令人眼前一亮。

29/11 (Sat) 9:30pm bc
30/11 (Sun) 5:50pm bc
6/12 (Sat) 11:50pm IFC
7/12 (Sun) 4:00pm IFC

同志天涯淪落人 Road Movie
韓國Korea / 2002 / 90min /彩色Col / 35mm /韓語對白.英文字幕
導演Dir:金仁植Kim In-sik
演員Cast: Hwang Jung-min, Jung Chan, Suh Rin

金融風暴,資產化為烏有,繼而被勢利老婆拋棄,潦倒股票經紀自殺不遂,遇上救他一命的過氣登山好手,毅然踏上無問旅程,希望找到生命出口。兩人時暗時明的曖昧情誼,碰到豪放率性的女侍應後更形複雜。男人愛上只愛女人的男人,除了千支針刺在心,有口難言之外,就只能感嘆一聲天意弄人。荒涼的公路,映照同志無奈而傷感的情感迷陣。曾在法國攻讀電影的金仁植,憑這部長片奪得韓國青龍電影獎新人導演獎。

28/11 (Fri) 9:40pm bc
29/11 (Sat) 7:45pm bc
30/11 (Sun) 2:15pm IFC

友誼萬歲Walking on Water
澳洲Australia / 2002 / 90min /彩色Col / 35mm /英語對白.不設字幕
導演Dir:東尼艾里斯Tony Ayres
演員Cast: 雲斯高盧土摩Vince Colosimo, 瑪莉亞費都華奇斯Maria Theodorakis, 祖荻花拉Judi Farr

與其眼看好朋友受惡疾折磨,不如自己動手讓他早日安息。人算不如天算,明明計準用藥份量仍不足以致命,結果被迫使用更殘忍的方法…一個人走了,留下來的又如何面對這失落?悲慟、挫折,輕則影響日常表現,重則連愛情友情也大受影響。《友誼萬歲》沒有一面倒的悲觀,在激情動盪之餘亦不乏搞鬼的驚喜,說穿了,生活就是有喜有悲,接受了這個事實也就甚麼也能坦然面對。

30/11 (Sun) 4:00pm IFC
3/12 (Wed) 7:40pm bc
6/12 (Sat) 7:40pm bc

亞基有話兒Asian Voices
1999 - 2003 / 101min /彩色&黑白B/W & Col / video /英語對白不設字幕.非英語對白設英語字幕

亞洲兄弟姊妹站起來!《窗外》(香港/導:洪榮傑)- 瑞士美男與香港男子的奇妙情緣,two become one的科幻詮釋,看林一峰音樂以外的清新演出。去年被《天使》感動過的不容走雞。 《色誘》(香港/導:周榮鋒)-自我封閉的藝術家,表面風光內心怯懦的攝影師,兼職裸體模特兒的健身教練。截然不同的生命,在一個空間交錯遇上。《爸爸聲》(韓國/導:Lee Ji-sun)- 爸爸離家出走,祖母帶著幼子出城訪尋。結果小孩學壞了,父親也變身歌妃。出城的決定可是得不償失? 《舞吧舞吧》(中國/導:Doris Ng)- 年輕舞蹈家在排舞時回憶童年習舞班唯一的同性同學。 《千個高潮》(加拿大/ 導:Wayne Yung)- 以明快的節奏帶出對種族及同性色情文化的反思。 《用完就掉》(日本/導:Desiree Lim)-隱形眼鏡用完就掉,女友又可否照板煮碗?現世戀愛即食即棄。 《認叻》(日本/導:Desiree Lim)- 無視世人眼光忠於自己,日本女同志的驕傲宣言。Nike教落 “Just Do It!” 叻女, just be it!《淫詩》(日本/導:Desiree Lim)- 蒙太奇式的戀物拼湊,拼出一首物慾性詩。
《咸濕》(加拿大/導:Desiree Lim & Winston Xin)-日常用語大平反,英語廣東話同樣抵死同樣意在弦外。各位請勿咸濕!

30/11 (Sat) 2:30pm bc
2/12 (Tue) 7:40pm bc
6/12 (Sat) 2:30pm bc

丑角登場 Enter the Clowns
中國China / 2001 / 82min /彩色Col /錄像video /國語對白.英文字幕
導演Dir:崔子恩Cui Zi en
演員Cast: Chen Bing, Na-ren-qi-mu-ge, Yu Bo, Yu Ziaoyu, Jia Ge

電影看似鬆散的結構,乍看來只是北京生活眾生相:共處一室的小情侶,女方總覺得不足,不斷的約會,不斷的失望,究竟是自己的問題還是北京的問題?高中男生的家庭組合與眾不同,因為阿媽變性做了阿爸,再加一個繼父,唔覺意叫一聲「老爸」分分鐘兩個一齊應你。關於性別身份關於性取向,影片不吭一聲卻蘊含句句鞭撻。丑角登場,不過誰是丑角?

1/12 (Mon) 7:40pm bc
6/12 (Sat) 12:30pm bc

朱詩馬跡Monkey Mask
澳洲Australia / 2000 / 94min /彩色Col / 35mm /英語對白.不設字幕
導演Dir:史瑪花曼蘭Samantha Lang
演員Cast: 蘇絲寶他Susie Porter、嘉莉麥姬莉絲Kelly McGillis

行年廿八的失業私家偵探阿椒獨守空幃,為調查失縱女學生美琪碰上詩詞女教授以為艷福從天降。及至發現美琪的屍體,受托緝兇的阿椒卻被慾念曚蔽。美琪情詩為誰寫?是誰在阿椒的電話錄音留下恐嚇詩篇?面對焚身慾火,阿椒自身難保。曾在《壯志凌雲》與湯告魯斯打得火熱的嘉莉麥姬莉絲今日終於走出衣櫃,在《迷魂井》導演Samantha Lang最新力作《朱詩馬跡》中探索痴情陷阱的重重殺機 。

29/11 (Sat) 4:30pm IFC
30/11 (Sun) 12:30pm IFC
11/12 (Thu) 7:40pm bc

閉幕電影 Closing Film:
夏日囉囉攣 Camp
美國US / 2003 / 114min /彩色Col / 35mm /英語對白.不設字幕
導演Dir:杜特華夫Todd Graff
演員Cast: 丹尼爾力得利Daniel Letterle、祖安娜徹高治Joanna Chilcoat、羅賓狄朱西斯Robin de Jesus
要贏人,就先要贏自己。天才橫溢的熱血青年,因性向而被同輩奚落排斥,索性趁著假期加入夏令營找回真我,練唱歌學跳舞之餘,少不免談談情說說愛。猜情尋的男男女女,遊走於同性異性之間。一次夏令營,成了意料之外的成人禮。看過《我要高飛》,深受百老匯音樂劇影響的導演,以音符譜出成長滋味,更從紐約,洛杉磯和佛羅里達找來從毫無演出經驗的新面孔。一眾年輕新演員載歌載舞,齊齊漫步人生路。同志版的《當四葉草遇上劍尖時》,保證清新。

30/11 (Sun) 7:30pm bc
5/12 (Fri) 7:40pm bc
13/12 (Sat) 11:50pm IFC

講座系列
一/:香港電影有幾「基」?
看《東方不敗》時,當你被林青霞的妖艷迷倒之際,你有否想到這基本上是一個男人愛上另一個男人的愛情故事?看《江湖告急》張耀揚向梁家輝真情告白時,你會嗤之以鼻抑或會心微笑?而你或許會覺得《薰衣草》的陳奕迅比《藍宇》的胡軍來得「基」因為他夠Camp又夠「姣」!
這研討會將會討論香港電影中「基佬」形象的轉變以及「基佬」如何在電影中找到「基趣」。《邊嗰喺?邊嗰唔喺?》的香港版,再remix關妁i的《男生女相》!

講者:江紹祺博士(理工大學應用社會科學系講師)
日期:11月30月(日)
時間:4:15pm
地點:film library, Broadway Cinematheque
*費用全免。歡迎參加

二/:叻女都市兩面睇
鄧芝珊沈溺於會行會走的影像與形象,更醉心於發掘那些光與影塑造出來的東西,因為她被影像、映像,形象發動的聯合行動郁動,所以她不停的由東至西,由南至北,沒完沒了的郁。第一次參加香港同志電影/錄像節,她就揀選了《糖不甩》這部作品跟本地薑《好郁》作一次比較分析,尋找城市地景的不同論述。

講者:鄧芝珊 (理工大學應用社會科學系博士研究生)
日期:11月29月(六)
時間:5:30pm
*費用全免。歡迎參加

三/:同性婚姻--我們想要嗎?會實行嗎?
婚姻制度已面臨崩潰,為什麽我們還要搭這隻沉船?家庭夥伴與民間結合足夠嗎?或是另一用以延遲給予同性情侶平等的壓制手段?我們連同性性行為的法定同意年齡也未能爭取到跟異性的一樣,會不會爭取到同性婚姻?
講者:Roddy Shaw (政權會主席)
日期:12月7月(日)
時間:4:30pm
*費用全免。歡迎參加

Subject: и礚孔瞷琌冀簈丁

Author:
ぶ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:13 11/14/03 Fri

ゲ炳м - エ膀

ㄓ Τ
иň称 祇
眏з荡み礹 腣临礹
胊侣 и来
临嘿苂и镑秈
堡ê常ぃ獺

*и笵︽蔼︳ и嫉眔癬
ぐ或ぃтт
и絤眏 荡 ッ⊿猭ゑ

―璶 眖玡 剪窱и
τи拜и 临 镑窱端и
ぃ璶琵и 毖额 块眔
―弧 岿筁и ㄤ龟ョ稲и
м緄 筁и ラ┗Τ畒
闽みи竒 单炳и*

ゼ矗の и
琌玡 ⊿猭
硂┦ 籔讽種
 и
狦ǎи腀種
钩闽筁Ч眔ゴΩ

REPEAT *

―弧 ご ▆狟癸и
τи拜и 临 癸眔癬и
ぃ璶琵и 毖额 块眔
―弧 岿筁и ㄤ龟ョ稲и
м緄 筁и ラ┗Τ畒
量癬竒 单炳и

Subject: и礚ー瞷琌冀簈丁

Author:
ぶ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:45:20 11/14/03 Fri

び稱稲 - 糂紈地

oh~yeah~
彩罻も
瘤礛紆ぃㄓ竊
р獴盿ǐ
礚阶ネρ痜ぐ或

礚┮―
Τ琌и斑瞶パ
礚猭и┮Τ
碞琌и程叫―

隔и⊿Τ沽并竒 ohh....
и笵璚常ぃ秨
﹍沧绊иオ

*び稱稲
и倒ぃ镑璶ぃ
ぃ辨琵и螟

び稱稲ㄌ礛砰教и
羇ぐ或常⊿Τ
临琌ぃ氨弧稲и

Subject: и礚册瞷琌冀簈丁

Author:
ぶ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:49 11/14/03 Fri

‵ - 谬钢

筁и硂柑
びゼ砆種絵
τ㎝㎝
杆ゑи羭ゎゑи肛
иΤ泊φ辨盾?
今穦礹盾?
キи繰纐ぃ弧杠
笷Τ翴畉
砆饥拜
泊波SΤ
ご礛稱皗
狦и琌苝
拜盾?
*ㄏō基钩灿‵
常稱眔痙估
常稱Θ
ń砆癬
(筁縒聋)**
秈泊ず灿‵
ㄏ量筹腣‵
眔ぃ薄盾?
璶琌猔﹚砆硂或波┛
痙
琵ブ綾钮и弧杠
盾?盾?盾?
и杠и琎
讽и量
ヴи碞衡
иΤ螟肈ゼ衡
甧厂诖N讽奶耑
癸φだㄉи盜归
埃獶иぃ候璶
ゼ皌Τ硂惠璶*
Τ狥﹁
蔼禥
癸иぃ镑岸盾?
(⊿Τ璚磑ゼ弧估
⊿Τ惠璶砆稲估
Τ渡禗︸玅估 璶抄估)**
杠и眖ゼ今ì蔼矪穦禴
礹程盾?
碞衡安碞衡肛
腀案焊拜猟‵
さぱ盾?

Subject: TO Almond again

Author:
ぶ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:38 11/13/03 Thu

叫拜Τ闽い洛畍ざ残

癘眔弧筁﹛俄肝チ
皑穦加Τい洛畍碭
и狟ね稱秸瞶ō砰
非称璶bb
ō砰常玒畓
﹀溃フ﹀瞴秖蔼
φぃキ颗临Τ惑庇稰
膀セ狮榄Y溯
狮坍a诨候い洛碞杠湿彤z店
常诨Θる
Τ⊿Τざ残
程﹛俄
谅

Replies:
Subject: 琌獶

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:01:06 11/14/03 Fri

岿ア矪讽は芠ず
弧琌獶盢吧喷

-琍冻

Subject: 同性戀者與家庭

Author:
Winona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:22:37 11/13/03 Thu

(不好意思,之前一封msg不知為什麼出現亂碼,所以再send多一次,請諒)

你好!
我是一名中文大學學生.現在我正做一份功課,有關同性戀者與家庭,希望各同性戀者可以表逹你們對於與你們的伴侶,一起照顧孩子,組織家庭的一些意見或回應,例如:

香港的同性戀者有想過與伴侶一起照顧小朋友的念頭嗎?如有,為什麼?如沒有,為什麼?
如果有這個念頭的話,會與伴侶發展到哪一個程度才會考慮?
想以哪一種形式? (如領養,人工授孕等)
希望政府做什麼東西來幫助?
如果有機會與伴侶一起照顧一名小朋友,同性戀者會怎樣分配父母角色?

謝謝你們,上述問題只是一些參考,你們可就這個問題發表你們其他的意見~
Winona

Subject: 同性戀者與家庭

Author:
Winona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:15:13 11/13/03 Thu

你好!
我是一名中文大學學生.現在我正做一份功課,有關同性戀者與家庭,希望各同性戀者可以表逹你們對於與你們的伴侶,一起照顧孩子,組織家庭的一些意見或回應,例如:

香港的同性戀者有想過與伴侶一起照顧小朋友的念頭嗎?如有,為什麼?如沒有,為什麼?
如果有這個念頭的話,會與伴侶發展到哪一個程度才會考慮?
想以哪一種形式? (如領養,人工授孕等)
希望政府做什麼東西來幫助?
如果有機會與伴侶一起照顧一名小朋友,同性戀者會怎樣分配父母角色?

謝謝你們,你們亦可就這個問題發表你們其他的意見,上述問題只是一些參考~
Winona

Subject: To Almond

Author:
Carl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:44:32 11/12/03 Wed

Dear Almond, i have something want to ask you but i don't want to ask u here.
Can i send email to u? i haven't got your email address, can u send to me?
carl3023@hotmail.com thanks!!!!
If we can talk in the phone, we change phone number in the mail....
Thanks a lot!!! Urgent!!!

Subject: ┦穦à︹粄

Author:
an absolute G
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:58:08 11/07/03 Fri

拜拜
侩/挪﹚ TB, TBG, PURE, PURE-B, PURE-G
稱竒礹稱ぃ硄

Replies:
Subject: To almond,Τㄆ叫毙

Author:
catline
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:57 11/05/03 Wed

叫拜辳撤冰,琌璶硈ブ㎝み霍辳Τ.

Replies:
Subject: Uncle PanPan

Author:
Yuyu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:38 11/07/03 Fri

Hi dear,
Really thankful for all of your arrangements on 2nd birthday that we spent together. All those big hugs+kisses and LITTLE gifts (hehe*v*) has really surprised me a lot. All t I understand that you wanna spend more time with me to celebrate my birthday but I dont want you to lose anymore time in your study. Please understand I do treasure and I love all of your new "IDEAS". I hope to have all of the rest of my birthdaysssssssss with you. Luv ya Mui ^3333333333333^

Replies:
Subject: Egypt

Author:
mcc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:46 11/04/03 Tue

Does anybody visit Egypt before?

We (My partner and I) are planning to go to Egypt in the mid of Nov and it would be glad if you can share some experience with us if u hv been there before.

Cheers!

Replies:
Subject: 磀

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:28:57 11/05/03 Wed

蛤﹑癬常Τ琿丁,秨み羆ゑぃ秨み,程羆谋眔Τㄇ癸﹑Τ┮疭,羆稲ぃ竒種玡苂﹑,瘤礛﹑羆弧и稱眔び,ㄤ龟﹑谋眔.

﹑┮Τ狥﹁ゑи纔禫,ぃ琿Τ渡紏﹑ō砰瞷,и琌キキ,⊿Τ癚,ぃ来癚﹑,иぇ丁禯瞒钩禫ㄓ禫,パ秨﹍瞷ぃフ﹑穦匡и硂炊硄.

﹑弧癸﹑﹑恨ぃ,硂иフ,и兵ンゑぃ,讽Τ匡拒,獺–穦匡兵ンゑ耕,硂琌瞶┮讽礛ㄆ,琿稰薄Τ穦Τだ,腀硂ぱぃ璶びеㄓ羬.

Replies:
Subject: 弧杠

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:25 11/04/03 Tue

ぃ讽弧τ弧琌緗蝉莱讽弧τぃ弧琌旅
ぃ赣弧τ弧琌アㄆ莱赣弧τぃ弧玥ア

琍冻

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:44:37 11/05/03 Wed

璚琌钡灸祇诀穦
琌钡蛾骸顶辫

琍冻

Replies:
Subject: 狟ね琵布

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:29 11/08/03 Sat

さ緿孽┸獀Τㄓ布琵,15.16ㄢぱ,A,ぃ砞购,基400,瞷扳300,辽ㄆパΝ衬边

Subject: Thanks Ron & Yee

Author:
Polly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:33 11/07/03 Fri

Dear Ron and Yee

Thanks for your text message and I got it from Uncle already.

Hehe... I thought both of your forgot my b-day lu!!~o~
Lucky me, both of you still remember*v*.....Thanks for all of your blessings. I really had a very wonderful birthday with Unun, Also I look forward to see you guys in the coming hoilday. Take Care, all the best!!

Subject: 翠筯蒙

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:37:57 11/07/03 Fri

セ皐癸蒙笰盽ノ綻粹綻㎝縀秅癸翠穝瞏の默筯蒙妓セ秈︽て喷挡狦綺佩祇瞷妓セΤкネ蒙ず縀玥ゼ喷籔摧縀秖びぶΤ闽瓜浪喷挡狦

瑀蒙Q&A

Q瑀蒙Τ碭瑀

Aи翠穝瞏默潦禦唉筯蒙祇瞷唉Τ綻硂琌к

い吏贺妮筁кネ玡ノㄓ獀励竮痜捌ノび

ㄓぶ洛ネ矪よㄤいせ妓セΤ粹綻媚砆翠┎吏竝笻窽
借
硂贺кネ捌ノ

QΤ碭甡

Aいゅ厩媚警厩皘捌毙甭?玡弧秈綻穦ま癬姑浮耺单竮璆ぃ

続ぃ秆琌炊硄竮璆ぃ竮璆砆кネ瘆胊Τ眞

腨竮璆稰琕粹綻硂贺кネ穦溃ы癌盆ク唷A紇臫砰玻ネ﹀
瞴
フ﹀瞴㎝﹀狾Τ砲﹀╄к㎝螟井﹀拜肈

ㄏ秈だ秖璶戳狝碞穦眞獶ネネ砲﹀癌盆ク啷盲[瘆
胊
腨旧璓

Qゥ包Τ葾狦

Aゥ包Τ綻吏瑀蒙胔ず捆ㄠ癌纅籔睛常穦籔媚

跑η跑┮瞷さ洛ネ常ぃ穦矪よ硂媚倒ゥ包

Q丁いㄢ唉瑀蒙Τㄆ盾

A?玡毙甭弧瞏妓セㄒ–κ蒙ψず碞Τ1.21睝綻璶
计ょ蒙ψ穦单采250睝媚

璝硈尿碭琍戳–ぱ秈粹綻礚阶だ秖ぶ常穦Τッ瘆胊癌盆繧

QΤ葾框痝

A毙甭弧кネ励祘硄盽Τぱ程ぃ穦禬筁ㄢ琍戳璝カチ

尿碭る蒙﹗ぃ氨秈蒙琌ぃ氨Τкネ媚耑睹кネタ盽炳颠

砰ず灿颠ぃ耞砆炳碿灿颠Τ诀穦獻稶ㄓ稶箈眏ネ痜璶ノ

瞨кネр灿颠炳

璝登纽▁纽Τ拜肈螟р硂ㄢ贺媚逼砰媚縩仓ō砰狦穦旧



Q籡剪ㄓ穦ㄇ

A毙甭弧盢кネ蒙蔼放籡剪ミノぃ穦搭媚┦捌ノぃ

跑кネ┤蔼放蔼放籡蒙穦罽祏媚铆﹚┦罽祏媚Τ戳礚穦盢

筯蒙籡剪ㄢ琍戳

Q撤蒙きら

Aкネ媚┦癸铆﹚┤蔼放ぃ┤放盢筯蒙禞耫ずら
扳
媚┦ョぃ穦搭

Q盢瑀蒙睲い筁Τ腊盾

Aкネ蒙籌蒙ψい璶蒙礛逼ぃ甧

Q翴秆蒙笰璶ノ媚

A縀蒙ネǔ硉кネ玥搭蒙ネ痜诀穦搭笲癳硚い
瞯┮蒙祇玡秖ノ媚糤竒蕾痲

Subject: Τвㄆ澈Θ

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:35 11/06/03 Thu

癘眔玡,稱р琘よ厩砃み眔そ窖,┮稱,谋眔琂礛琌,玥ぃ虫璶窥,硈弄常璶窥禦,ぃ琌パ厩砃ユ瑈快猭┮碞稱呼р厩砃み眔そ窖,иぃノ筿福,讽и⊿Τ筿福,碞跋いみノ,ê硈筿福常ぃ来眔秨и,临璶戮叫毙秨筿福㎡琌и–ぱ┾ㄇ丁いみ厩筿福,⊿Τρ畍,ρ畍碞琌êㄇノ筿福τ,临р翴癘ㄓ虫琌来ノ筿福琌ぃ镑,и临璶狝呼㎝ゴいゅ拜肈,讽い琌螟,筿福常ぃ穦秨,稱暗呼,痷Τ翴肛眎,硂琌厩砃呼,讽いず甧ゅ,и眔璚厩êㄇ厩眔р泊勃氦い濂处r

厩êㄇ瞒┣╊絏よ猭,ゴ絞ゅ彻ゴ碭ぱ,Τ呼笿ぃ秆∕м砃拜肈,璶丁ㄓт秆∕よ猭,みいч礚阶常狝筁ㄓ,狟ね癸и硂硈筿福常ぃ来秨,澈礛糶呼,常谋眔┣さぱ临Μ弄ㄓ獺,Τ琌ㄓ叫毙,Τ琌ㄓ苂,常饥┮и谋眔丁⊿Τぐ或痷タ秆∕ぃ螟,⊿Τぐ或狝ぃ挂璝礛痷狝ぃ,碞рぇぃ琌忌斌,伐钡種程呼琿竧腨猭畍秨ボ,弧:单琌ぃ癬,ぃい单琌眔癬,ぃ,单琌眔癬,眔и稱ぃ眔癬,眔,硂贺癸Θ毖眔ア,и┯踞,и癸,и钡篈﹚ㄇヘ夹,璶,临琌穦Θ碞,ゲ畕鼓иぃ︽

Replies:
Subject: ~ 件狹 ~

Author:
翭
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:07:36 11/07/03 Fri

丁琌┣狥﹁弧丁琌程媚繦帝丁筁贺薄狐睭аョ縩ぶΘ碭计糤

Τ闽矪瞶溃揭祘量畍癸厩ネ暗ボ絛矗拜肈羭癬もい件狹拜钮渤︳秖件狹ずΤ

厩ネ某阶氮ぃ絛瞅パきκぃ单 量畍弧êㄇ龟借秖ぃ璶璶琌帝狹丁
狦帝だ牧OK翴稰谋⊿Τ
狦帝も羥穦痥礹
狦帝俱ら璶筿毕臔ó矪瞶
碞衡秖妓ぃ跑もい丁禫もいン秖碞稶

˙タ肈璶產暗ㄇ羛稱ㄤ龟薄狐㎝件狹畉ぃ

狦盽串帝踞踞秖ぃ跑踞穦跑眔稶ㄓ稶程璽踞ぃ癬ㄓ璶搭溃碞莱件狹ヰ礛癬丁ㄓ弧程﹚戳р踞单串癬踞痁產程ǔ硉贺踞窾ぃ璶盿帝踞今產ぱ串癬踞痁

ㄤ龟ぃ▆薄狐ノ硂よ猭矪瞶锶极甀辅├繷癬碞璶皑矪瞶硂摸薄狐礚阶Τぶ縩丁稶癸癸端甡稶璶钩踞л妓竒盽矪瞶碞穦胺眃е贾ㄇ礛穦

Replies:
Subject: Happy Birthday to Sai Sai

Author:
翭
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:42 11/05/03 Wed

κせきら柑
璶琌κせら常筁眔獶盽キ睭杠
ê或碞甧尘lら
跑眔ぃキ睭

琌キ
ぃ竒種硂ぃキら柑
癑み癳
ネらе贾^^

Subject: 獺み

Author:
almond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:37 11/03/03 Mon

獺み琌笷ヘ夹笆
瞶稱琌砞ネ玭皐

琍冻

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.