Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:30:12 04/01/00 Sat
Author: hugh milerty
Subject: Re: WOMEN USING LONG NAILS AS WEAPONS IN FIGHTS -- Join my FREE YAHOO LONG NAILS CLUB!!!
In reply to: Tony 's message, "WOMEN USING LONG NAILS AS WEAPONS IN FIGHTS -- Join my FREE YAHOO LONG NAILS CLUB!!!" on 13:10:25 03/31/00 Fri

Dear Tony

I have seen many clwing encounters from the schol playground to night clubs etc.

Let me tell you of one encounter!
My friends sster has always had a reutationof being rather viscious particularly with her fingernails.
She had a short temper and long fingernils- deadly combination. Any way my firend got into a fight with some guy over some girl. The girl was flirting with my friend her boyfriend lost his mind and all hell broke loose.
This took place in an alley way behind a bar, were the guy was waiting for my friend, any way my friend and this guy a grappling when from behind his girlfriend (the enemy) jumps on my mates back and scratches his face and neck, this was now 2 on 1, i ran in the bar and got his sister, she came out and a wild catfight began. My mates sister raked this girls face continously, the girl tried to scratcher her back but she was crying and her hair was all over her face.
Sh esoon gave up and slumped to the ground. Mean while the two guys are still brawling, my mates sister doesn't hesitate to attack the man, he was wearing a vest and was built she pulled his vest of and proceeded to claw at his back. She drew blood continously, the guy didnt kno wwhat to do, she swiped at his face scratching at his eyes until he stumbled away with his girlfriend cursing this hell cat.

I appreciate this arena and hope to provide numerous encounters of various encounters i have seen.

Keep it up

P.S. how about some scratching pictures Girls Vs Guys
girl wins hands down all the time

Hugh

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.