VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:59:36 06/29/08 Sun
Author: Jo (PLEASE HELP!!!)
Subject: ISO of many

For one reason or another I have found myself looking for several people.Some in connection with others and some for complete different reasons, so the only thing i could think to do is list some names and places and if ANY sound familur to ANYONE please write me thanks!!! Jo

Naomi Jo Hunter, born in Akron Ohio Feb.1941 to a Harold and Rose Hunter....

Harold and Rose were both ministers, however later divorced and Rose moved to Iowa and was a minister in Independence Iowa

She attented High School in Independence Iowa and would of graduated in 1959, { in case someone knows her from there }

Sometime in 1958 Naomi Jo Hunter went to California to live with her sister. I do not know if being PG is why she left the small town in Iowa or if she became pregant after she got to California..

Daniel or Betty Parsons... Betty is Naomi sister } they lived in the South Gate california area in 1958 & 1959. He worked on the railroad and she worked a local drug store.

Rodgers C Brieno { he went by Roy } born in 1941 in Texas and was stationed on the USS Bennington in San Deigo in the 50's he married Naomi Hunter in 1961 but were only married a short time

Attorney William Anderson { now deciesed} handled the adoption of Naomi Jo's baby in 1958 or 1959 his office was at 610 Broadway in LA Caifornia

Neil Butler stationed in Long Beach California in 1970

I realize there are alot of names and places but if anyone or anyplace sounds familur please write me i need all the help i can get THANKS Jo

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.