VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:09:09 01/17/12 Tue
Author: Russ Diaz (Rodney at Birth) (Waiting)
Subject: Looking for My Birth Parents or siblings

I was born at St. Joseph Hospital in Mt. Clemens, Michigan on October 9, 1965 to Sharon and Rufus. She had three other sons besides myself. Sharon and Rufus were not married. She was a waitress and he was a short order cook. He had lost sight in one eye due to a tumor removal at a young age, and he had also lost an arm due to an accident. Both had brown hair and brown eyes. She was 25 years old in 1965. Sharon was of French decent and Rufus was of European/German decent. I was placed for adoption at the Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County, and my adoption was finalized through the Wayne County Circuit Court System. Any info can be forwarded to my email address, and would be appreciated.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.