VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:54:18 10/02/15 Fri
Author: Andrew Curran
Subject: Sarah and Andy

Sarah,
The stalkers are still at it. I have docummented the stalking by filing police reports, crime stoppers reports, and FBI tips and public leads. In an effort to find you I have uncovered substantial evidence regarding who was involved in the attacks in 2001 and 2002. I'm sure you are aware I do not have a criminal record. I had a FBI background check including fingerprint check in 2008 for a concealed weapons permit. In August 2003 I finished in the top 10% of my testing class for Henderson the Police Department. I went all the way through in depth background check and was placed on the waiting list for the police academy. Anyone who tells you different is lying. I also have not hung out with anyone we knew from back then, they are all sociopaths. They stalk my mother and father in their own home in Sun City Anthem Henderson. That is where I stay for now. I hope you find me. Love you miss you bye

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.