VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:36:39 10/13/15 Tue
Author: PRO MOD BOB ALEXANDER
Subject: We have got to stop trashing drivers on here. We all love our fans and are super proud that y'all root for us, but most of the drivers do not have the dislike for the others like some of the fans do. Most of the drivers are actually good freinds with each other and it doesnt make us happy when someone speaks ill of our freinds. Gaylen, Steve, and all the other drivers had a great year. We all drove our butts off, and when the smoke cleared, we had our points leader, but we are all champions in my book. No one person was clear and away better than anyone else, and that is what makes TOPMA the best organization to run in. So I just ask, that whatever ill feelings that one may have over another driver, please call that driver up and talk to him/her about it. my # is 817-228-0097 and I would love to hear constructive critisism about anyone or anything in TOPMA.
In reply to: Mrs. TBH 's message, "FINAL POINTS STANDINGS!!" on 11:03:22 10/12/15 Mon

Let's stay positve

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.