VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:12:59 10/13/15 Tue
Author: Pro Mod Bob Alexander Bobby@Striptec.com
Subject: TOPMA FAN: Id be honored to wear TBH, TGR, or any other TOPMA racers shirts. I am a drivers fan and like all the guy equally. Look at the big picture. TOPMA Organization and almost all the drivers are constantly looking for sponsors to offset the HUGE cost of PRO MOD RACING. If these sponsors were to read these post, well you can imagine what they would think. I wouldnt think they would want their image apart of a certain team or organization. I certainly respect what you are sayiong and would love to discuss further on how we can clean a few things up, so contact me anytime. Bobby@StripTec.com 817-228-0097 All these drivers may not be your favorite, but they all are needed to put on a hell of a show for you fans and families. I don't know of one driver who doesnt work their tails off to make the fans smile.
In reply to: Mrs. TBH 's message, "FINAL POINTS STANDINGS!!" on 11:03:22 10/12/15 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.