VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:42:35 10/16/15 Fri
Author: TMWC
Subject: Hello Eric I'm assuming your comments were directed to me? I would hope not because it's confusing to me you would call out another 57 Chevy when you haven't even beat the one you race against currently! Without a kind move by Topma, with this being said I talked to Steve tonight and talked some trash but all fun, so please keep your comments about me to yourself about me and I would like to say thanks for wanting to race me, one last thing Gaylen still Won per the rules.
In reply to: ChrisNite 's message, "Congrats To Steve Wiley" on 23:17:13 10/15/15 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• One last thing Eric why is your opinion more valuable than mine? Is it because you change oil and check tire pressure for Wiley? Well here's why my opinion is valublale , I'm a fan that pays a fee at the gate and money at the concession!! So please let me know if the fans don't have a say in Topma for there favorite Team!! All I want to know is the facts because I don't play politics in anything! (NT) -- TMWC, 15:36:28 10/17/15 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.