VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:49:20 10/18/15 Sun
Author: TMWC
Subject: I would like for the promod racers who work on race cars for a living to remember this. Y'all will try harder than others to make it to races because your job depends on your exposure at the races to help promote your business so please make sure the new rule change (if there's one) don't effect those who don't make them all. Which is most teams!!! So please keep this in mind! Because if we race this season and we start out with a set of rules and we win the Championship and then TOPMA decides is better to give it to someone else that ain't going to work!! So please someone tell me if the two race rule helps or hurts the teams who don't make all the races ( which is most teams)
In reply to: TOPMA forever 's message, "What man with the ... Would win a championship this way by crying" on 16:40:32 10/17/15 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• TMW: Unless I am wrong in my information, NO OTHER DRIVERS were effected in the decision. I certainly hear and understand what you are saying, and even appreciate your opinions, however; since it didnt effect me (minus 7 or minus 1) I don't really have a public opinion. I didnt get the job done when I needed to, or all this would never had started. I do not think that I know you personally or have met you (and if I have, I apologize for not recalling) but if I am reading correctly; You have a Pro Mod Car, which automatically makes me a fan of yours. I would love to have you and anyone else come out and race in TOPMA next season. (NT) -- Pro Mod Bob Alexander, 12:28:58 10/19/15 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.