VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:50:45 04/06/16 Wed
Author: Pro Mod Bob's opinion
Subject: I'm guessing you did not read my first reply. I WAS planning on attending this race but broken parts happen. I can't speak for anyone else. Mayb it was just bad timing. Mayb it was the gate fees. I can't speak for anyone else, only myself and I have supported/races in every pro mod event I can that I'm not broke nor in a final points chase. I raced in the grudge race last month. I support what I can, as I can. Rather TXR is there next year or not doesn't really matter. There are several tracks wanting TOPMA to run there. Just bc they r not local doesn't mean much. Travel is just part of it. I have nothing negative to say about gene or NSD bc he has always been super nice to me. Might have just been bad timing!
In reply to: SMH 's message, "Why is it no one is in Denton supporting the Promod race?" on 13:27:14 04/02/16 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Just a guess; but I'm assuming that you are not a pro mod driver?? You must be a pro mod fan, and in that case I hope to meet you this Saturday at TXR when you support the local Pro Mod Race. Love to speak further with you about the bright future of TOPMA and Pro Mod racing moving forward. I hope you will stop by and have a beer and I will give you a Team Bob Shirtt. We can ALL use more support. Thank you for being a loyal Pro Mod fan:) (NT) -- Pro Mod Bob, 09:55:31 04/06/16 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.