VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:49:38 06/21/16 Tue
Author: Bill Doucet
Subject: TOPMA
In reply to: UNCLE DAN 's message, "SAN- AN -TONE" on 17:57:27 05/30/16 Mon

I'll respond to P/M BOB's response. The "No Name" people trying to put words in my mouth are not worthy of my time. The thing that I was disappointed in was the cancellation/extension of the first round of qualifying. Once a race starts and everyone pulls into the beams, they accept everything that is in front of them. The teams that ran at 3:00 should have accepted there runs and waited till the 2ND session to make there FINAL qualifying pass. I was also disappointed that not one person could tell us how much time we had before eliminations if we made a pass in the last session. The posting of the TOPMA membership was a joke with the wording "does not come with a rule book" in jest of teams making three sessions. I guess some of the slow thinkers missed that part! I will also say that I have a mutual respect for most all that are involved in the TOPMA and any other group of P/M racers, but when I see something I think is wrong, I will speak up. After all, I am running with Pool !!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Bill: very well said and I think we all have a better understanding of what you meant. Thanks for clarifying it. No doubt this race did not go as planned not as well as it could have. No one is denying or hiding the facts. But I believe that TOPMA Leaders have heard and understand the challenges faced at SAR and are committed to making the organization better than before. It's racers like you that help us stay in check and continue to make things better. I appreciate ur input and certainly hope you and Clayton will give us another opportunity to have ur car race with us again. You have a super fast car and you have to run it somewhere and we will work hard to have u with us. Thanks again Bill. Hope to see u soon. (NT) -- Pro Mod Bob, 13:49:57 06/24/16 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.