VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:31:22 07/19/17 Wed
Author: Texas ranger (Anxious)
Subject: So Clydescoot is back?
In reply to: TOPMA 's message, "TOPMA points update" on 18:08:36 05/08/17 Mon

Is Clyde Scott back racing with this group? This group of racers here has always been a great group , but racers ya need to be aware of who's around you,I know you guys need car count but kick this one to the curb.. your a great class of racers but this guy will slowly bring u down , and by down I mean long term prison sentence I'd post several discovery packets here if you would like them , where this snake not only set up helped get several of his crews as he calls them caught and arrested for crimes he himself committed .. and let others take the fall for him ,racers just be smart and keep his knife out of your back ,I know several of you guys very well and respect each of u and have raced with u .. very classy group here .. just wanted to let you know what u have amongst you with this Scott guy.. the discovery packets I can post here have sworn signed statement and account for twenty nine actions where 28 men served prison sentences with Clydes signature as the so called secret informant that convicted these men, and several cases where he was sworn in and made false statements of acts he himself had committed and blamed these others and watched them all be torn from their family's ,he didn't take time away from racing to focus on his business .. he went undercover and turned yella and let others take the fall for his crimes ..the tables have turned and the justice system has changed from the state level to now a federal level I'm sure there's almost enough for ranger Bob's to swoop in ..just don't get caught in the web when the indictments and free rides show up to the concrete cells .. this group should not let this Clyde too close ..just trying to help . U guys put on the best show week after week I've attended many of your races this year and enjoyed everyone ,God Bless you all . Love the 57 Mr Smith ..your a great man and a great racer .. wish u all luck

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.