VoyForums

Tuesday, April 25, 03:33:24pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:51:49 03/13/14 Thu
Author: Jodi YoB
Subject: Congrats on not killing anyone! Sorry about the vacation but you'll have fun in Vancouver and Mexico in the fall is just as good, as you know. Hang tight there, sister! Fun news coming out of my world is Nate's school won a fundraising goal set by Rick Mercer so they get a visit from the Rick Mercer Report within the next couple of weeks! I'll let you know when it's going to air or post a link or something. I'm sure it will be funny, I love that guy! Haven't booked shit all for my trip because I can't decide where to go after Monaco....Venice or a tour of the west down to Rome. My brother wrote out an itinerary for me and it has us gone four days more than I thought acceptable to leave the kids. But his looks so awesome...Portofino, Florence, Siena, San Gi-something or other and then Rome and Pompeii. I can't decide so I haven't booked. I truly can't decide. Venice we can come home earlier....but I don't really want to. *g*
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "I made it!!!" on 11:38:08 03/12/14 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I got so cracked up with your "stranger rant" on the Polls board. Too funny. I scream that shit from my car all the time but no way could I get out in this area. I'd be shot. Sad, but true. Cool about your trip. The boys will be great, ENJOY!!! -- Tam, 09:54:52 03/19/14 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.