VoyForums

Sunday, October 22, 11:42:16pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:52:07 03/13/14 Thu
Author: PD
Subject: Congratulations Cherie and Big Cuddos to Maria and her new job. We changed the clocks and the weather improved drastically. Today I'm going to a friend's, and former boss, to fit her pattern for mother-of-the-groom dress. Otherwise I have been busy with committee work for our quilt show in May and getting my quilts done for said show. This summer we are painting the house, ugh and perhaps revamping the whole garden area. I'm really not very enthusiastic about such a big physical job which will take all summer I'm sure. We were thinking of going on a leisurely trip to the east coast but I think all the holiday money will be spent on massages.
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "I made it!!!" on 11:38:08 03/12/14 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Snow yesterday and Im guessing the last of it, we are moving into 40's finally tomorrow for good I hope. Im usually in flip flops end of March. OMG Kenny is like having a small child and keeps me cleaning! Can't wait for the mud to go away. Brian has been working like a dog lately so I used points and some gift cards and got free tickets and hotel at Disney in May, going the day after Collin gets back from school. I had a great year with graphics and jewelry... this Starz Series has been great. :) My goal this summer is to get the deck stained and some rotten woold replaced/painted outside. Thats about it. :) -- M&M, 15:48:06 03/13/14 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.