VoyForums

Wednesday, August 16, 08:34:59amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:52:06 03/14/14 Fri
Author: M.F.
Subject: I'm pooped! Been doing a ton of subbing and my last pay cheque was $173! That's cause for the 2 month temp job I did last spring I filled out a form so they would take an extra $500 off a month so I wouldn't get hit with a big tax bill. I started subbing again in November (after Italy;-) and, after getting paid a whopping 200 bucks, I realized the extra tax deduction was still on and applied to EACH pay cheque. (Temp teachers get paid once a month - subs get paid every 2 weeks! I promptly filled out the reversal forms and faxed them in. They said it would take 1 to 3 pay cheques to kick in. Fine. I finally called pay roll again this week and they can't find my forms so today I had to fill them all out again! We've had grandchildren sleepovers every weekend - which I love but it is tiring. We're driving to the island early next week and I'm looking forward to the break. I hate to sound so negative - I'm happy, really .
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "I made it!!!" on 11:38:08 03/12/14 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Other than the whirlwind of getting ready for the new job, DD leaves for Disney with her school marching band on March 28th, so getting her ready for that. DS is home on spring break this week and I'm forcing him to go to the doctor later today - he's had signs of depression fo a while but refused to go, this time I'm dragging him. Also have emails in to his academic adviser as he's having issues with school too. Fingers crossed he hasn't burned any bridges - concerned about his GPA etc. Trying to get all appointments and shopping done this week as after Friday I'll be working days, which will be SO weird! -- Maria, 08:52:46 03/14/14 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> So cool about your new job!!! I'm chaperoning Kaitlyn's orchestra trip to Disney. We go the week before Easter. -- Tam, 10:16:01 03/19/14 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.