VoyForums

Thursday, July 20, 11:38:01amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:52:46 03/14/14 Fri
Author: Maria
Subject: Other than the whirlwind of getting ready for the new job, DD leaves for Disney with her school marching band on March 28th, so getting her ready for that. DS is home on spring break this week and I'm forcing him to go to the doctor later today - he's had signs of depression fo a while but refused to go, this time I'm dragging him. Also have emails in to his academic adviser as he's having issues with school too. Fingers crossed he hasn't burned any bridges - concerned about his GPA etc. Trying to get all appointments and shopping done this week as after Friday I'll be working days, which will be SO weird!
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "I made it!!!" on 11:38:08 03/12/14 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> So cool about your new job!!! I'm chaperoning Kaitlyn's orchestra trip to Disney. We go the week before Easter. -- Tam, 10:16:01 03/19/14 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.