VoyForums

Wednesday, August 16, 08:35:05amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:01:20 03/18/14 Tue
Author: BetsyG
Subject: Movies/screen we are catching up on the Oscar winners since we do not go to the theater we usually watch at home on the big screen in the living room so I can take potty breaks and eat my own cheap popcorn! So I am looking forward to Captain Hanks and visiting DD this weekend who says she is showing me Frozen! Ever the Disney Princess that one ! Books-- I saw Mrs. Lincoln's dressmaker in the bookstore last week so downloaded that and started it for something different but realized its based on real person so am backtracing and have the YA novel about Elizabeth Kennecky to read first may or may not finish the historical fiction about her...started slow! In a reading rut nothing holding my attention! Too much traveling lately! I did enjoy My Name is Resolute from Nancy Turner read that on the beach! I think the environment helped!
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "To Be Read Pile..." on 16:19:41 03/17/14 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I have 3 or 4 books on my pile now but I havent been reading much lately. I've got the latest Evanovich. Kate got it for me for Christmas. Also several JR Wards and Kelly Armstrongs. -- Tam, 09:09:57 03/19/14 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.