VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Wednesday, July 26, 01:36:15amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:17:48 04/08/14 Tue
Author: BetsyG
Subject: HOUSE --New agent is great but no offers. We have had more showings. Tired of cleaning! We are priced 20,000 under what we paid and are offerring a 5,000 allowance for a kitchen remodel, it needs it bad but I won't put in countertops and floor that someone will rip out.There are 15 houses comparable to mine in 2 mile radius; 3 have sold in the last month 2 on my street have offers. Comments include shows great! don't like kitchen don't like no back yard! (we have two huge side yards! My kitchen sink window overlooks one of those yards!) We have made our own marketing materials and have those out on the table as well as the realtors highlighting the advantages of our house! It is CRAZY and meanwhile in Massachusettes the market is so bad it is almost pricing us out of living there! Does this sound familar? It is like deja vu for me! Anyway enough about us! One other thing inside>>
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "Any bites on your house?" on 22:51:30 04/04/14 Fri

We have a mutual friend that is hurting and she used to be part of this board and I think drifted away due to losing the link. I am going to send Isabelle Mulligan the link to here don't know if she will post but I know she could use the the kind caring support we give and I won't say why that is for her. Blessings effers Love you all!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> I dont get the backyard comments when you dont back up to neighbors...that is so worth it. -- M&M, 18:31:22 04/09/14 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.