VoyForums

Saturday, June 24, 03:56:34amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:51:48 04/09/14 Wed
Author: CarolE
Subject: Keep thinking positive lass and we will too! Sounds like a lovely experience....NOT!
In reply to: Tam 's message, "Thanks for the vibes y'all. It went ok. A few minor fuck ups from one of the radiologists involved. She "touched" the computer and lost all the pre biopsy X-rays that they'd just taken. So, had to retake the mammograms to get the needle position correct. Anyway, added about 15 minutes to my laying in same position with my boob in a whole in the table. lol Then the lidocaine didn't exactly numb me enough for the last 3 bites of "mass" All together not horrible but I wouldn't volunteer to do it again. LOL I will know the results in 7-10 days which puts me in Disney. Figures. But, what better place to hear news than the Happiest Place on Earth! When I know I'll let y'all know. HUGS n MWAHS all around!!!" on 20:10:40 04/07/14 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.