VoyForums

Thursday, June 29, 05:59:11amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:01:53 04/17/14 Thu
Author: Jodi YoB
Subject: Soccer!!!!! LOL!!! Well, good luck with that. I picture you more of a co-ed slow-pitch kinda gal, way more drinking involved. *g* Was just discussing this with my lifelong soccer playing girlfriend who gave it up a couple years ago. Just too hard on her. So she took up co-ed rec volleyball and they've already lost two of their girls to concussions. I will stick to my cheap ass elliptical, I think. I'm proud of you though, Cherie, the odds are in your favour you won't die. I just got back from a last minute trip to Ixtapa with my old bf from HS who works for an airline (won't say which but you can guess it) and she gave me buddy passes to go with her. 6 days but 3 would have been plenty. I don't like women, any women really, more than 3 days in a row. Ask M&M, we were emailing each other and she figured the reason there are so many deaths in Mexico is ex-HS friends going on vacation together. She could be on to something.
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "Happy Easter!!!" on 10:29:22 04/17/14 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> How fun Jodi! I first read that as boyfriend (bf) thinking...is this a joke or what did I miss? LOL Glad you survived with no international incidents. -- Tam, 13:10:53 04/25/14 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.