VoyForums

Wednesday, July 26, 01:34:02amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:44:14 04/18/14 Fri
Author: Denise
Subject: Soccer? Are you crazy, Cherie? Be careful as I think you could be injury-bound if not watching it! I guess we'll cook a nice dinner on Sunday, must do some shopping for that! I volunteered to sort books yesterday for the upcoming used book sale, and it was so cold!! Woke up with a sore throat and am having difficulty convincing myself to go back today. Think I've talked myself out of it! The book sale has been scheduled more than a month earlier this year and the weather is much colder, maybe not a good idea!
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "Happy Easter!!!" on 10:29:22 04/17/14 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Well, good for you, Cherie . . . I think! Being retired, dh and I both just realized that today was actually Good Friday. It's art week on the island and I'm actually taking a 4 hr workshop on using oil pastels this Sunday. Dh can surprise me with a nice dinner when I get home (must remember to tell him that). Tomorrow, we are walking on the ferry into Nanaimo for a big glass show that our glass blowing friends are part of. In the evening, our neighbour is sponsoring an animal rescue fund raiser at the local pub so we'll attend that. Funny, we just like being hermits and not seeing people at all! Oh, and Tuesday, I'm taking a short writing workshop put on by a local author. -- M.F., 14:11:39 04/18/14 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Art Week...how fun. They offer glass blowing at the same place I'm taking the photography classes. Looks fun. And writing workshop...you hit on all my buttons. LOL Hope it was fun! -- Tam, 13:13:06 04/25/14 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.