VoyForums

Thursday, April 27, 09:35:37pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:29:12 04/20/14 Sun
Author: Isabelle
Subject: we do have a nice Easter dinner because it is a rare occasion when we are all home. Today was beef tenderloin, with herb and garlic roasted potatoes, green beans and roasted peppers. Then my oldest drove back to school and the youngest is out, so just DH, me and the dog. It's pretty quiet!
In reply to: Cherie 's message, "Happy Easter!!!" on 10:29:22 04/17/14 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Love that cartoon. Always good for a giggle. We typically do a brunch and something family oriented. This year the Disney trip kinda put Easter on a back burner. We ended up going out to brunch and just chillin' the rest of the day. I think SOCCER will be fun. Is it co-ed? :D I have friends in co-ed kickball leagues. I think that would be a hoot. Don't forget the shin guards. Here SAND Soccer is a big thing. Kaitlyn is in a sand soccer tournament next month. I'm looking forward to having an excuse to hang out at the beach all day. -- Tam, 13:08:11 04/25/14 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.