VoyForums

Saturday, October 21, 09:26:32amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:55:44 05/27/14 Tue
Author: M&M
Subject: Nope..... because if it was my loved one and I didn't do all I could I would feel guilty. Im sure I would like help though but not half.
In reply to: Hedy 's message, "so - real question: If someone said to you "I will take HALF of what you're going through" - would you let them? (And seriously - thank you for letting me rant and FEEL and express! )" on 00:18:44 05/26/14 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Just getting here but am gutted and devasted by your news Hedy and agree w M I feel like I have to do all I can to help so no don't let anyone take any of what you are doing away -- BetsyG, 20:23:12 05/28/14 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I know what M&M and Betsy are saying but just a caution to avoid burnout -- let people do the nonsense errand stuff, buy groceries, clean house, etc. so you can spend all the time with your honey. That was hard for me to let go of when DS was sick, I was trying to be "hostess" but you need to let that go. Hugs to you both!! -- MaryC in KY, 09:55:54 05/29/14 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.