VoyForums

Monday, October 23, 08:50:18amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:09:29 06/06/14 Fri
Author: M&M
Subject: Just in case you don't get to FB....

Shads lost her sister to cancer today. Hugs and strength to you Shads. It is a horribly hard loss. :(

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your family, Shads. -- M.F., 18:40:07 06/06/14 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Shads my condolences and understanding. Hugs & may memories comfort -- BetsyG, 18:59:50 06/06/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> I can't say it there but I can say it here: FUCK CANCER!!!! Linda fought the good fight. She was an awesome lady. She was an inspiration! She was a hero in my book! When she posted on Caring Bridge and described her day, no matter what good or bad happened she ALWAYS ended her message with positive thoughts. I just wish I could have met her in person. My deepest sympathies to Shads and her family. I posted it on the Kirk earlier today but apparently no one has visited there today! -- CarolE, 23:04:38 06/06/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> (((((Shads))))) I'm so sorry. -- Maria, 09:08:56 06/07/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> As M said it is a horribly hard loss, I am so very sorry (((((((((((((Shads))))))))) -- PD, 09:46:12 06/08/14 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> Such a heartbreaking loss. My thoughts are with Shadow & her family -- Cherie, 22:06:07 06/08/14 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> FUCK, FUCK, FUCK CANCER!!!!!! So truly sorry for Shads!!!!!!!! So seriously thankful she had time to make memories and love her sister through this time! WOW! Love and Hugs!!!!!!!!!! -- Hedy, 23:56:14 06/09/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> Hugs to Shads and family, your sister sounds like a special person, I know you will miss her.... -- MaryC in KY, 07:20:17 06/10/14 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> So very sorry, Shads. Hugs, love and blessings to you and all of Linda's family. -- Jodi YoB, 20:15:41 06/13/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> Thank you, everyone. Love you guys! -- Shads, 14:20:52 06/14/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I'm just checking this site after many weeks absence. So sorry for your loss, Shads. -- Denise, 15:24:47 06/15/14 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.