VoyForums

Tuesday, September 19, 10:28:55amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:31:25 06/12/14 Thu
Author: Cherie ()
Subject: Acknowledgements

"...Michelle Moore, for Twitter backgrounds, entertaining tea mugs, and a lot of assorted other things that can best be tactfully called "creative design.""

That's our Ms. M - Creative!!!

You lighten & brighten my world Michelle and I am proud to point that out and say "That's my friend!"

Last edited by author: Thu June 12, 2014 16:32:44   Edited 2 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Quess what I got today!! -- Cherie, 16:32:10 06/12/14 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Well said, Cherie!!! So excited to see you acknowledged in the Acknowledgments, M!! -- Merc, 20:36:45 06/12/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> Awwwww thats so sweet Cherie! I think it was that Surrey Awards and the giant puffin aka Brian at Fergus. :) -- M&M, 21:49:27 06/12/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> Awwww, that is so awesome!! I'm actually kinda teary-eyed right now...I never cry when I think of Michelle....I need a Michelle joke, STAT!! Very, very proud, and blessed, to call her friend as well and If I ever write a book I will put her in there too. Ok, there's a joke in there somewhere, I just can't find it right now, too proud of you. It'll come though, don't you worry. :) -- Jodi YoB, 20:08:40 06/13/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> Yaaaaayyyy, Michelle! Your creativity always amazes me, and I'm not at all surprised that Diana thinks so, too! -- Denise, 15:19:55 06/15/14 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> THANK you Cherie for putting this here! I am so physched she called Michelle out like this! AND I have to say MICHELLE & the rest of you are the best gift I've gotten from the books! BUT I'm still telling HERSELF that you stood me up tomorrow M! Family wedding! NO excuses! hahhaha (PS I'm taking the DH to the signing! hahahaha!) -- BetsyG, 07:52:08 06/17/14 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Awwwww! That's awesome! So cool M got credit she so definitely deserved. I've been so out of the loop. This has been one of the busiest months ever! I have MOBY but can't start until tomorrow. Hello weekend of J&C -- Tam, 09:21:51 06/19/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> Wow, Michelle. You're famous - and deservedly so! -- M.F., 13:52:28 06/19/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.