VoyForums

Thursday, June 22, 07:12:50pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:02:10 07/09/14 Wed
Author: M.F.
Subject: Hedy, how are you?

We're on the island with Siena and our travelling buddy, Shelly, has hooked up with a new girl friend. Had to explain the meaning of LGBTQ to Siena privately so she would be prepared and not act all embarrassed (she's 9) Her questions to us were pretty hysterical.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> You and Leo are in my thoughts today as Leo starts his chemo treatments. (((happy healthy hugs))) -- Cherie, 09:31:28 07/10/14 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Thank you so much for thinking of us.... Chemo went ok. The next 24 to 48 hours will tell the big story. Hoping for no issues. He could really use a break!!!!! Six months of chemo (every three weeks). And, if seizure free for six months, he can get his license back!!!! Grateful to be surrounded by so much love and positive thoughts!!!! -- Hedy, 21:52:48 07/10/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> ((((((((Hedy and Leo)))))))) -- Jodi YoB, 11:51:52 07/11/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Hoping for no side effects either......... thinking of you two.....lots! -- M&M, 16:17:25 07/12/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Sending vibes for you and Leo!!! (((((((Hedy and Leo)))))) -- Merc, 08:31:45 07/14/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> Easy chemo side effect vibes for Leo! Loads of Hugs for Hedy! Hi everyone! -- BetsyG, 12:25:11 07/11/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> Positive thoughts coming your way; actually continued positive thoughts. Leo for the win. -- PD, 09:02:07 07/13/14 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> And still doing fairly well - tired - but it's HOT over here on the Wet Coast! He's doing alright near as I can tell! -- Hedy, 18:13:43 07/13/14 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> HOT. Pfffft. ;) j/k Keeping Leo and YOU in my prayers. Hugs! -- Tam, 13:06:06 07/23/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> We just spent TWO DAYS/TWO NIGHTS on the island! Went to the Glasgow Rangers vs. Victoria Highlanders game on Monday night! IT WAS AMAZING! BLISS! Just so, 'normal'!!!!! He continues to tolerate that first chemo blast - biggest side effect thus far is a skin rash on his arms. Otherwise we are a GO for the next chemo-bomb on July 31st! Oh - and the reason we can do these little trips? HE'S SLEEPING IN OUR OWN BED _ AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Hedy, 13:54:26 07/23/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Yeah! So much progress! -- Debra Mc, 18:56:17 07/23/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> WOW! That is fantastic!!!!!!!!! Im so glad hes back in his own bed, honestly that has to be some of the best medicine right there. :) -- M-another-M, 22:52:02 07/23/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> oh - and just to UP the quota on GOODNESS - I am going for lunch in about a half hour - with CHERIE!!!!! -- Hedy, 13:55:18 07/23/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> The Scottish place? :) -- M-another-M, 22:52:35 07/23/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> The Irish one - right up the block from my house! It was brief (by "hoser" standards), but, very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Hedy, 23:21:07 07/23/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> That's what I meant lol. Hopefully Cherie will wan want to go back -- M&M, 22:55:36 07/24/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> Oh Hedy so happy to read this BLESSING cuz now the next treatment is tomorrow! -- BetsyG, 14:45:34 07/30/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MRI yesterday just before chemo..... Oncologist just phoned to say it's Brain Cancer. Will have to start radiation ASAP! Which I believe will interrupt the chemo plan. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Oh my stars - just FUCK CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Hedy, 11:33:45 08/01/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I just hate this.....another big FUCK cancer here! -- M-another-M, 08:55:40 08/03/14 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> FUCK FUCKING CANCER!!!! AARGH!!!! Keeping Leo in my prayers! -- CarolE, 09:48:22 08/03/14 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- M.F., 13:43:13 08/01/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> Oh NO, NO, NO. This is such shocking news. I'm just sitting here looking at the cursor flashing and not knowing what else to say. You both must just be reeling. -- PD, 09:19:58 08/02/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> PS - what is the password for the Kirk please? -- Hedy, 13:50:22 08/02/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Hedy ... -- M.F., 01:17:54 08/03/14 Sun

j@mie

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> This is the kirk password - forgot to say that, sorry. -- M.F., 13:44:53 08/04/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> FUCK cancer. My thoughts are with you and Leo, Hedy. Huge hugs and good vibes. -- Maria, 13:21:47 08/03/14 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Shit Echoing FUCK Cancer! -- BetsyG, 18:21:33 08/04/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.