VoyForums

Thursday, September 21, 12:13:50amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:14:44 10/29/14 Wed
Author: BetsyG ()
Subject: and IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME AND OUTSTANDING! except for not getting to connect with Hedy! but there was only a small window of opportunity in the plans for that and it didn't work out perhaps I'll get to go back one day probably a long time in the future--its a verra verra verra long ways from the east coast! I'm still fighting jet lag but SO SO worth it just to have time with friends and face to face conversations with peeps I'd never met! too short a time I wish we could all go to a beach somewhere together for a week- then we would start to smell but 5 days would be good!
In reply to: BetsyG 's message, "COMING TO SURREY FINALLY!" on 07:32:03 10/17/14 Fri

Last edited by author: Wed October 29, 2014 18:16:28   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.