VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Sharon's Comment

Author:
Ryan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:09:55 09/23/02 Mon
Author Host/IP: NoHost/202.95.88.71

In addition to MDUD's and Kathy's observations re Sharon's comments, may I confer with you guys. Were you able to hear such comment from Sharon that spoke of something to the effect that Regine really deserves the sense of importance accorded her vis-a-vis those tags/label/s that are bestowed on other artists who don't actually possess the qualities to deserve them. What came to my mind are such labels as Phenominal Diva, Song Goddess, etc. On the second thought, could she have subliminally meant such awards as well, as Entertainer of the Year? But, earlier, I got the impression that Sharon prefers to listen to Lani over Regine. At least, from the way how she introduced and remarked about previous Lani's outings in her shows. However, it had been noticeable how Sharon and her staff staged her b-day Show at UP theater which sequenced Regine's no. at the end, with Sharon. Also, as if their take on Regine's importance is not yet transparent, the production had it on Lani to introduce RV with all her achievements on line, i.e., who filled Araneta in two successive nights, starred in consistent blockbuster movies, and now into album production and label owning. Then, that act cemented my understanding on the take of Sharon and her staff re RV and Lani brouhaha (how discreetly scheming might Primeline maneuver it).

Further, last Sunday, was expecting that SOP production would raise hell to drumbeat Lani's being Ent of the Year, having been on leave since her feat, just like how the other mainstay winners were given the limelight on stage on the Sunday following that awards night, remember, RV wearing that seemingly similar old cowboy hat? Were u gys able to witness the same limelight accorded to Lani last Sunday? Was not able to watch it in its entirety.

Finally, I find Kathy's inputs enlightened and rational, with her unbeatably infectious RV passion.

Keep the flames burning, girl. Just wondering and would appreciate if Kathy can let me know if we can have our correspondence re RV through our respective professional e-mail addresses. There are simply other tidbits that would not be wise to be publicly available, as well.

All the best for us.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Sharon's Comment

Author:
Kathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:10 09/24/02 Tue
Author Host/IP: NoHost/210.14.12.133

Were u gys able to witness
>the same limelight accorded to Lani last Sunday? Was not able to watch it in its entirety.

------------
There was none. There was just a small tribute for those who won the Awit Awards this year (Ogie, Jaya, Karylle and Gabby). Nothing for Lani.

>Finally, I find Kathy's inputs enlightened and
>rational, with her unbeatably infectious RV passion.
>
>Keep the flames burning, girl. Just wondering and
>would appreciate if Kathy can let me know if we can
>have our correspondence re RV through our respective
>professional e-mail addresses.

_______
Ryan,

I hope you're not intending to borrow money....lolz!
Because you sound as though you are.... (=

But I'd be happy to hear more about your RV "theories" so here's my e-mail address: katemgm11@yahoo.com

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Sharon's Comment

Author:
Kathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:09:45 09/24/02 Tue
Author Host/IP: NoHost/210.14.12.133

Were u gys able to witness
>the same limelight accorded to Lani last Sunday? Was not able to watch it in its entirety.

------------
There was none. There was just a small tribute for those who won the Awit Awards this year (Ogie, Jaya, Karylle and Gabby). Nothing for Lani.

>Finally, I find Kathy's inputs enlightened and
>rational, with her unbeatably infectious RV passion.
>
>Keep the flames burning, girl. Just wondering and
>would appreciate if Kathy can let me know if we can
>have our correspondence re RV through our respective
>professional e-mail addresses.

_______
Ryan,

I hope you're not intending to borrow money....lolz!
Because you sound as though you are.... (=

But I'd be happy to hear more about your RV "theories."
My e-mail address will appear on this message,

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.