Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:21:24 02/09/02 Sat
Author: Van
Subject: Baby Flying Squirrels for Sale!

Description:
Don't buy foreign! Buy American Animals. Be Patriotic! Support an American Southern Flying Squirrel.
One litter is five weeks old and the other is three weeks. With purchase I'll throw in multidrops as a soluble vitamin supplement for them and flying squirrel feed specifically made for the American Southern Flying Squirrel. As far as anything else you are on your own. I suggest a t-shirt pocket close to the heart or sports bra (I can't accomplish this feat) for a bonding place. Cages I HAVE BUILT SPECIFICALLY FOR FLYERS, They are an extra $90 dollars shipped. The flying squirrels are $125 each- male or female. I can ship, but must have the buyer be able to pick them up on day of arrival. Flying squirrels are very hardy and are climatized to most weather conditions so keeping them isn't as hard to do as some other species (ex: gliders). And if... just if... you marry someone without the animal~house lovers delight, you can always build these guys a nice little outdoor enclosure in your backyard. It's an easy way to add decor to a backyard, patio, or porch. I hope this answers some of the questions. If not e-mail me about them. Their personalities are wonderful if you've not been around handraised babies, your missing something extremely neat.
I except credit cards too!
The flying squirrels make a great pocket pet. If you want to send me a deposit send 25% of the money. I will hold a squirrel for you, tell me what sex. Also, I will only have them up until the thrid week of March.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.