VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:26:41 08/27/18 Mon
Author: Barry Steve Asbury (Refusal to follow the lkaw)
Subject: Virginia stold my family's land and won't give it back
In reply to: jackson 's message, "Firearms for sale , guns for sale https://www.ultimategunsales.net/" on 17:08:13 08/15/18 Wed

Virginia: In The Circuit Court Of Fluvanna County
Barry Steve Asbury vs Richard E.Moore, serve at 315 E High St., Charlottesville, Va 22902, and
Susan L. Whitlock serve at 135 W. Cameron St, Culpeper, Va 22701 et al Judges of 16th Judicial Court
Case No. 18CL523 Petition For Failure To Enter Evidence Into The Record And Failure To Follow The Law Passed By The Va General Assembly
RESPONSE TO PLEA OF JUDICIAL IMMUNITY
The plea from the attorney general’s office constitutes shadoes casting and legal doubletalk
about a doctrine and not a law. This goes right back to where somebody tried to convince Judge
Whitlock to rule against me because I was supposed to be incarcerated to just dispense with the
case for Virginia who never wanted to follow the law passed by the General Assembly and wants
the courts to back them up without question and gives the average reasonable person the opinion
that this gives the appearance of a conspiracy of collusion. Any member of a jury that is a farmer
and a member of the General Assembly would wonder why you have to work so hard to not follow
the law when you should have a long time ago, but never did because you didn’t want to.
In his plea of judicial immunity, lawyer Brown makes it clear that the Virginia Supreme Court
rules that Virginia judges do not have to follow the laws passed by the General Assemby.
Lawyer Brown has a problem with the law passed by the General Assemby that clearly informs to
do everything possible to return my family’s land and pay damages by the treasurer. Clearly, the
powers that be never, ever made any attempt to follow the law. This is believed to be systemic ignoring
of the law when convenient. Lawyer Brown makes it clear that he believes that Virginia should never
have to give back land that was stolen illegally by a court order without evidence or probable cause or
pay damages when law passed by the General Assembly was passed that clearly states to do so.
I am dismayed, but not surprised at the effort displayed for Virginia not to give back land or pay
what was ordered by law. Lawyer Brown exspends a lot of effort talking about me, but no effort at
all on the governor giving back my family’s land or the treasurer paying damages as the law clearly
addresses which makes it appear, to the average individual, that there is a conspiracy of collusion
at work. I’ve been wondering from where this precipitates.
Lawyer Brown states that the interrogatory I presented was objectionable, but I don’t know why
knowing who it was that caused the judge to believe that she shouldn’t rule for me because I was
supposed to be incarcerated would be objectioable unless there is a coverup of collusion going on.
I don’t care about legal details designed to make me lose in your court system. What I care
about is that Virginia courts stold our property in Virginia and the governor was told to give it back
by law and the treasurer was told to pay for what was stolen. Any reasonable citizen would say,
“Why don’t you give it back and pay like you were told by law and be able to prove that you tried
which you can’t.
I’ve already informed the court about my desire for a jury. When the Chief Justice causes a presid-ing
of the case, I’d like a jury of farmers and members of the General Assembly from across the state
of which I will ask, “Should Virginia take your farmland without evidence or probable cause and
never give it back or pay damages even when told to by law by your assembly of delegates”?
No one from Virginia has ever confered with me or proven that they did as lawyer Brown alleges
or shown remorse for stealing our deeded private property or failing to pay what they were ordered
to pay by law.
I’m submitting the deed, the illegal court order, and the law passed by the General Assembly for anybody to read.
Barry Steve Asbury, P.O. Box 109922, Parkville, Md. 21234 410-665-0443

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.