VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Warning to the poster with the IP of (ref06.athenaion.fiu.edu/131.94.22.221)

Author:
Male Pageant Forum moderator
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, April 16, 03:06:21pm

For at least 2 years now, I have asked you not to post too many picture posts at a time of Puerto Rican models or pageant winners all at one, as this is an international board and not a national PR board. You ignored my requests, so now I have finally had it. I have deleted some of your posts already and if you participate in this behavior again of posting one after the other of picture posts of PR models or pageant winners, I will ban you. Use some common sense and RESPECT that this is an international MESSAGE BOARD for male pageants.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: WOW ! This is getting too nasty. i am sure this site has room enough for all men, Latino and Asian men should ALL be welcome on this wonderful site..

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 10:12:33pm

[> [> Subject: Room, yes, but not dominating with post after post after post of one nation, posting pictures, in an international board. This goes for anyone. Respect that this is an international forum, and if you cant repsect that then dont post here because from now on, if too many posts at a time of one nation is dominating the board i will start deleting some of the posts and if that poster dont stop, like this one individual hasnt dont, after I stated each time to limit the posting once an awhile, then I will ban. The point is that this is an international board and no one country is going to dominate in posting pictures on this board, like this poster has done for years. I have had enough.

Author:
Male Pageant Forum moderator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 22, 10:36:25am

[> Subject: Thank you moderators. I'm getting sick of all these posts from this invididual myself

Author:
about time!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 11:48:54pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.