VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: my manhunt 2006 experience

Author:
ganda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 04:33:36am

being able to be in jinjiang, china and experience the manhunt fever was a great opportunity for me...... the hotel was great. and it's cheap. it's just that the food since it's a buffet it's about the same everyday. not a lot of staff speaks english which kinda sucks but for the price since it's a 5 start hotel was awesome... my personal favorite is india. he is the most handsome indian i've ever met with a very great personality. i love taiwan as well. he may not be photogenic but in person, he looks great and a very very nice guy. and his presentation during the national costume competetion was amazing that's y i was surprised that he didnt even make it to the top 15. costa rica on the other hand ie very handosme with a great body but got some pimples. small ones though. he didnt do wel during the pre lims as well. just so so. chona deserves to win even though some may think it's the home advantage. he's a very model material and i think he is already. when i first saw belgium, i knew he will win but changed my mind after the national costume presentation. he didnt stood out and i thought he's too tall and too big to be a model. but then he ended up with first runner up and some other first runner up special awards. im surprised with spain. he wanst my favorite at all. he's good looking though and really did well during the pre lims. i feel sorry for cambodia and bulgaria. they're the only 2 contestant that doesnt speak any other language other than theirs. i get hi and hello from cambodia but from bulgaria, it's just a simple smile. most of the contestants are making fun of kossovo. he's just lost every rehearsal and always have to do it form the beginning because of him. quote from the contestants " kossovo where's kossovo?" then they would immitate him walking back and forth looking confuse. it was hella funny. naughtiest contestants are panama and egypt. gay contestants? im surprised that there's that many. hahahahhahaha. well im kinda tired now, we just got back today from china to be continued............

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: sorry............... there's NOT many gay. that's what i mean.

Author:
ganda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 05:01:30am

:)

[> Subject: why is it that china and usa can send 2 delegates? in that case, each country can do the same and there will be like 150 contestants!

Author:
more muscles to flaunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 07:00:48am

[> Subject: usa sent 3 boys -- east,, west and hawaii.

Author:
have south, north and central next year too then
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 07:03:36am

[> Subject: Isn't Puerto Rico a part of the USA (a commonwealth).So you can say that USA sent 4 guys..Is this fair ??

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 10:20:48pm

[> [> Subject: I'm more curious as to how Brazil was allowed to compete twice.

Author:
He was in Busan, Korea last September
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 22, 06:24:59am

[> [> [> Subject: he was not the only contstant to have cmpeted twice!

Author:
!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 21, 07:13:19pm

[> Subject: How is one "too tall" to be a model? I was under the impression that height was a good thing. Heck, Manhunt has a height requirement listed on their website!

Author:
??
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 22, 06:34:28am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.