VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: my manhunt 2006 personal experience part 2

Author:
ganda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 02:48:06am

so anywayz, there's not many gay contestant. there's only few. mr taiwan ofcourse got the best in national costume award. very very nice presentation. thoughts about the 3 pinoys? ofocurse i'll be bias, i wa shelping them hahahahaha. seriously, philippines didnt do well during the talent and costume presentation but when the pre lims started, he kicked ass. i love u iago. im so proud of u. one of the judges daughter really really liked him. im happy for him that at least he landed top 15 spot. very tough competition. i dont know what happened to usa west. he was really one of the favorites. there r some rumors that i cant say but one thing i can is i guess usa east is over shadowing him. he's always behind usa east and east is taller than him so the focus always stay with jaime and not with chris. at least he got 2 special awards. mr personality and 1st runner up for mr friendship. we're really not expecting anything from mr hawaii because he's not that tall. but at least he got a special award, 1st runner up for mr talent. about alex? he's a great guy. very quiet. he's definitely gay but very very nice person. i dont know what else to say other than we left the hotel at 4am right after the pageant, me mr hawaii, mr puerto rico and mr manhunt himself usa east. we wer waitiing outside jinjiang airport at 430am because they open at 6am, kinda sucks but it's fun. we wer talking about our experiences. if there's any particular contestant that you need to know, let me know. btw, the reason why there's 2 usa and 2 china, coz it's a big country so they have to split it. btw, sorry for mr china south, he was there but has to pull out because of some facial allergies. mr ghana and mr bosnia didnt make it coz of visa issues but promoter from ghana wer there. mr angola flew for 4 days just to parcipate. he's the last one to arrive among the contestant.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Was there any mention on when the next manhunt pageant will take place? From what I remember, they were planning to stage 2 contests this year to make up for 2003 and 2004.

Author:
craigg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 09:32:46am

Was there any mention on when the next manhunt pageant will take place? From what I remember, they were planning to stage 2 contests this year to make up for 2003 and 2004.

[> Subject: i heard that korea is bidding again but there r some rumors that canada might bid as well. i think if not this year, their staging it early next year. i think sometime january. im in touch with the organizers so i'll keep u guys posted.

Author:
ganda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 03:26:55pm

:)

[> Subject: You forgot to mention my favourite, Chris Briel - Mr USA West! Ifeel that he should be placed higher....3rd or 4th runner-up!! What do you think?!??

Author:
Anglo-Pinoy!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 03:44:23pm

[> Subject: i did sweety, read the post again. i said he was one of the favorite but usa east is overshadowing him.

Author:
ganda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 04:09:45pm

:)

[> Subject: Mr Egypt 2006

Author:
Egyptian Pageant Delegate Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 30, 04:26:22pm

Hey, can you tell me more about Mr Egypt? I think he's pretty darn sexy, but there are only a few pics of him available on Manhunt International's site. Oh yeah, and in your other post, you mentioned him and Mr Panama being "naughty", what does that mean?
[> [> Subject: What about Manhunt INDONESIA?!? Did he live up to expectations after all the hype during the past few months?

Author:
Proud INDO!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 01, 02:45:06pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.