VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Black Pageant contetsants

Author:
Piazzi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 05:57:21pm

A Black Man has never won am International pageant. The closest to winning was geraldino Nicolina who placed fourth in Mr International, Manhunt International and 3rd in Zeus of The World, He also placed 4th in top model of the world.

Do you think a Black man will ever win an International pageant?

Harry Duncan was also a good contestant

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: A Black man will always be in the Finals,but as for winning,,well unfortunately we live in a much bigoted world.It will happen ,but much later since male pageants are a fairly new event. Remember,it took until 1970 for a Black to win Miss World,,1977 for a Black Universe.1990 for a Black miss USA,,2002 for a Black Miss Colombia and Miss Dominican Republic. I only hope that bigotry is forgotten quickly when it comes to male pageants.

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 04, 11:57:43pm

[> Subject: Wow Kyle that was put very nicely, do you run this board kyle?

Author:
Marco
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 11, 02:51:02am

[> Subject: No Marco, I can't take the credit for being the Moderator on this Board. But I am a frequent reader and contributor to this Fabulous Forum.

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 11, 11:49:44pm

[> Subject: kyle i thought that Harry Duncan should have placed in the top 5 of Manhunt and he should of been a finalists for best body.

Author:
Piazzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 12:24:49am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.