VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Mister Universe Model 2010

Author:
Big Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 03:55:58am

Tell US what do you think of this year's Mister Universe Model Pageant and Contestants? I hope Canada or China or France wins.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: www.bellezavenezolana.net

Author:
Big fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 10:18:28am

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: Bosnia & Herzegovina is the best for me by a wide margin. In the running for the 1st runner-up spot is Venezuela, Belgium, Chile, Canada and France.

Author:
MPF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 06, 03:43:20am

[> Subject: My Top 10 after my viewing ( in no particular order ) : ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA AUSTRIA, BOSNIA, COSTA RICA, DENMARK,PUERTO RICO, SPAIN,UKRAINE, and VENEZUELA.

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 07, 10:52:24pm

[> Subject: The winner was just announced,, BOSNIA and HERZEGOVINIA. Tarik Kaljanac, 1st runner up : Chile, 2nd Runner Up; Belgium 3rd Runner Up : Venezuela 4th Runner Up : Cyprus. The remaining top 10 semi-finalists were , Puerto Rico, Argentina, Honduras, Brazil, Denmark, ,Switzerland, Canada, France,Domincan Republic and Saona Island (wherever that is ?? )

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 10, 10:03:00am

[> [> Subject: EXCELLENT results. I correctly picked the winner (2nd year in a row), but also chose 11 of the top 15 and 4 of the top 5 (I had Canada instead of Cyprus). I'm liking this pageant more and more, not only because of the attractiveness of the contestants (Tarik Kaljanac is the most attractive male pageant contestant in quite some time) but also the results make sense for the most part, unlike recent editions of Manhunt, Mr World and Mr Int'l. This pageant is fun to follow!

Author:
MPF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 10, 09:17:43pm

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.