VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: vietnam wins mister international 2008

Author:
un hombre bonito
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 24, 09:42:13pm

Mister Vietnam Ngo Tien Doan won the title of Mister International 2008 Monday, November 24, 2008 in Taiwan (ROC).

Doan, 25 years old, emerged victorious over 29 other handsome men from different countries who competed in the 10-day event.

Read more at http://mykiru.blogspot.com/2008/11/ngo-tien-doan-from-vietnam-is-mister.html

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Thats true..... MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2008 Is VIETNAM... 1st runner up is LEBANON..2runner up is CHINA 3 runner up is CROATIA 4 runner up is NETHERLAND and the Top 15 BELGIUM, BRAZIL,PHILLIPPINES, GREECE, INDIA, INDONESIA, SINGAPORE, TAIWAN, USA, n VENEZUELA.... CONGRATULATION FOR THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!! BTW My Favorite LUXEMBOURG, MALTA n LATVIA didn't make it....so sad....:(

Author:
november rain (:()
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 24, 10:27:16pm

[> Subject: Vietnam was in my top 5 but the results are numbing nonetheless. Angola, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta and Slovenia get passed over for the host country contestant and the contestant from the same country as the organizers (who didn't even win his national title to begin with). They had a really good chance of winning me over as a fan but terrible coverage and now horrible results have sealed the deal.

Author:
MPF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 24, 11:06:17pm

[> Subject: HORRIBLE RESULTS !!!!!! USA should have won, Hands Down !!!! The 15 finalists and 5 finalists were so wrong !!!

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 12:46:52am

[> Subject: Did we really expect anything else! I wish We would have Mr World every year or bring back Zues of the World.

Author:
Aja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 01:43:55am

[> Subject: agree.. the worst top 5 ever.. the top 5 should be 1.BELGIUM 2.USA 3.BRAZIL,4.VENEZUELA 5.LUXEMBOURG... I didn't see what made them so special ... so disappointed.. what was the judges thinking...!!!!

Author:
november rain
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 02:05:29am

[> Subject: Taiwan making the top 15 is the biggest joke I have ever seen in a male pageant, but it's not funny! This would not have happened had the pageant been anywhere else, but Indonesia and Singapore making it too indicates a bigger problem. Manhunt Int'l had the same problem earlier this year, with contestants like the one from Turkey not making the top 15, yet someone like Korea gets all the way to 3rd runner-up. I agree that Mr. World needs to be taking place more frequently than every 2/3/4 years. However, aside from the awesome top 2 of Juan Garcia and Lucas Gil, most of the other semifinalists from last year's pageant were surprises too (remember who placed 2nd runner-up?). I'm totally at a loss at how and why the best contestants are left clapping after the first cut. In female pageants there'd be one, two, maybe three shocking exclusions but it seems in the recent male ones there's at least five or six. I'm just not 'getting it'.

Author:
MPF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 03:14:27am

[> [> Subject: Don't forget Taiwan paid the bill.

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 06:09:59am

[> Subject: Not too surprised with the winner, but top 15 was a joke!

Author:
sactoman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 04:26:11am

Vietnam deserves in the top 5, so his winning wasn't too shocking. The rest of the top 15 is definitely questionable! Vietnam was #1 favorite by the Koreans in Manhunt International 2007 and placed 6th besides winning best Physique. Mr. China ended up as winner, but if they wanted to pick an Asian winner, Mr. Vietnam deserved to win Manhunt 2007 better than Mr. China. At least Mr. Vietnam has better sex appeal. This time Doan wins an international pageant! He looks good in the pageant especially with the national costume. He does look like tennis super star Rafael Nadal in the costume. (it looks like ethnic Vietnamese costume, but it's very similar to American Indian costume!)

[> Subject: Vietnam deserves in the top 5, so his winning wasn't too shocking. The rest of the top 15 is definitely questionable! Vietnam was #1 favorite by the Koreans in Manhunt International 2007 and placed 6th besides winning best Physique. Mr. China ended up as winner, but if they wanted to pick an Asian winner, Mr. Vietnam deserved to win Manhunt 2007 better than Mr. China. At least Mr. Vietnam has better sex appeal. This time Doan wins an international pageant! He looks good in the pageant especially with the national costume. He does look like tennis super star Rafael Nadal in the costume. (it looks like ethnic Vietnamese costume, but it's very similar to American Indian costume!)

Author:
sactoman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 04:29:10am

[> [> Subject: I must correct you about Vietnam. The reasons Vietnam did not win at Manhunt 2007 was that he was short compared to the top 5 boys and he could not speak English then. Check the Mr International website. They put up everything except his height. Please face real facts

Author:
richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 06:05:25am

[> [> [> Subject: Also he used teh same national costume in Manhunt 2007. What's so sexy about it?

Author:
richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 06:07:22am

[> [> [> Subject: LOL they just increased his height to 1.88m. Probably with platform shoes on. Doan is never 1.88m unless they made extension for him. I guess next year is Nha Trang to host for Mister International 2009, Alan Sim just has to follow Miss Universe and find a way there.

Author:
richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 08:10:52pm

[> [> [> [> Subject: His real height is 183 cm, about 6' tall, tall enough to be a model. If you look at the crowning picture, he's as tall as most of the tallest contestants. Mr. Malta, who is really cute, is 5'7" at best, and about a head shorter (look at the crowning picture). Who cares if he wore the same costume again? He has a hot body and sex appeal, unlike Mr. China who won Mr. Manhunt International 2007 (average, cute at best with no sex appeal)!

Author:
Miss Universe Japan 2003 Admirer!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 09:05:08pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Then I guess the rest of the top 5 are even shorter. Please accept the fact that he is short. What has China got to do with it? And what has sexy got to do with this contest? Was it a requirement? Then Ivan of USA is SEXY! Face facts and I did not say Vietnam is not a good winner. Just a short winner.

Author:
richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 05:11:49am

[> Subject: GREAT choice! Mr VIETNAM was on my TOP-3 list! But rather disappointed that Angola, Luxembourg & Malta were unplaced!

Author:
Man eater!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 04:49:20am

[> Subject: Ryan Roberts

Author:
James Garcia (ayyyy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 03:13:30pm

Kindly let me know the real reason why Ryan Roberts was pulled out of the Mr. International Contest in Taiwan. Was he sick?

[> Subject: ryan robert was replaced..

Author:
november rain
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 06:44:07pm

[> Subject: The worst group of contestants and winners I have ever seen in a male contest. This is really bad quality. The results are also questionable. Don't get me started on MISS Taiwan. This contest has NO credibility anymore. I am done with being a fan!

Author:
Anthony W
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 12:03:15pm

[> Subject: They FINALLY put up pictures of the contestants in swimwear, evening wear and national costume on the official site. I bet the Chinese judges wouldn't score Latvia and Luxembourg high in swimwear as they actually have hair on their bodies. Wissam Hanna was a judge? Explains Lebanon making it all the way to first runner-up. One guy that looked really good that no one talked about was Slovenia. Another one that should have at least made the top 15.

Author:
MPF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 27, 07:07:40pm

[> Subject: How did Mister USA's national director won the Best National Director award if his candidate did not even win??? In Miss Universe, the national director automatically wins the Best National Director award when his country wins Miss Universe.

Author:
???
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 27, 10:06:16pm

[> Subject: Muy bien el guapo Mr Vietnam! Very nice masculine y handsome Oriental hombre! We look forward to his visit to Sud america with el senor Alan Sim!

Author:
Omar Munoz (de Caracas, Venezuela)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 28, 04:58:40am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.