VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Also he used teh same national costume in Manhunt 2007. What's so sexy about it?

Author:
richard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 06:07:22am
In reply to: richard 's message, "I must correct you about Vietnam. The reasons Vietnam did not win at Manhunt 2007 was that he was short compared to the top 5 boys and he could not speak English then. Check the Mr International website. They put up everything except his height. Please face real facts" on Tuesday, November 25, 06:05:25am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: LOL they just increased his height to 1.88m. Probably with platform shoes on. Doan is never 1.88m unless they made extension for him. I guess next year is Nha Trang to host for Mister International 2009, Alan Sim just has to follow Miss Universe and find a way there.

Author:
richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 08:10:52pm

[> [> [> [> Subject: His real height is 183 cm, about 6' tall, tall enough to be a model. If you look at the crowning picture, he's as tall as most of the tallest contestants. Mr. Malta, who is really cute, is 5'7" at best, and about a head shorter (look at the crowning picture). Who cares if he wore the same costume again? He has a hot body and sex appeal, unlike Mr. China who won Mr. Manhunt International 2007 (average, cute at best with no sex appeal)!

Author:
Miss Universe Japan 2003 Admirer!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 09:05:08pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Then I guess the rest of the top 5 are even shorter. Please accept the fact that he is short. What has China got to do with it? And what has sexy got to do with this contest? Was it a requirement? Then Ivan of USA is SEXY! Face facts and I did not say Vietnam is not a good winner. Just a short winner.

Author:
richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 05:11:49am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.