VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2008 finalists

Author:
MI
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 28, 06:06:13pm

Vietnam (winner)
Lebanon (1st runner-up)
China (2nd runner-up)
Croatia (3rd runner-up)
Netherlands (4th runner-up)

Top 10 Semi-finalists:

Belgium
Brazil
Philippines
Greece
Venezuela

Top 15

India
Indonesia
Singapore
Taiwan (ROC)
USA

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I hate to say it but Vietnam and Lebanon are the only two that remotely deserve to be top five. Overall, its a sad top 5. USA and India must have had a terrible interview to land that low.

Author:
fixed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 29, 12:39:15pm

[> [> Subject: I take that back, Netherlands looks ok, but that g-string makes him look like a cheap stripper.

Author:
still fixed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 29, 12:40:53pm

[> [> Subject: Either that, or the judges just didn't like Americans or Indians.

Author:
jose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 29, 01:52:26pm

[> [> Subject: The only undeserving ones in Top 5 are Croatia and Vietnam. The rest had either great body and face.

Author:
Vietnam is not deserving
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 29, 04:59:34pm

[> Subject: How did China make it all the way to the top 5 with a body like that? Oh wait, the same reason that Taiwan made the top 15. Vietnam was the best Asian by a wide margin and the only one I thought was finalist material. Never understood the hype about Croatia, there were many better looking Europeans. He and Lebanon look very ordinary. I was initially surprised about Netherlands making it to 4th runner-up, but not so much now, he looks good, is tall and has a great body, but I agree that the swimsuit he has on is way too small for him.

Author:
MPF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 29, 02:26:35pm

[> [> Subject: Why? China is very fit and her face is very handsome.

Author:
If it is Asian, should have been China!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 29, 05:00:44pm

[> [> [> Subject: Average face+bad body=2nd ru? Not so much

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 29, 05:40:48pm

[> [> [> Subject: sorry to say but he is one of the weakest standard china has sent to any international contest. however, he does look better than the weird looking vietnam.

Author:
pedigree
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 01, 07:22:12pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.