VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Manhunt International 2008 Winners

Author:
Manhunt Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, June 02, 02:07:05pm

Photobucket

3rd Runner up Korea, 1st Runner up - Sweden, Manhunt International 2008 Morocco, 2nd Runner up Costa Rica, 4th Runner up Angola

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Rest of the top 15, in order from 6th to 15th: China, India, Brazil, Hong Kong, USA, England, Panama, Luxembourg, Venezuela and Philippines. I am stunned that Canada, Puerto Rico and especially TURKEY were left out in the cold, while Hong Kong and Korea advanced and made it all the way to 9th and 4th (!??!!?!?!). But male pageants seem to have even odder results than the female ones. I liked Morocco and am glad that he won if some of my other favorites did not.

Author:
MPF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 02, 08:40:23pm

[> Subject: Shocking results but happy with Morocco and Sweden. The organizers seem to play politics by having token Asians and Blacks regardless if they are even deserving. Korea didn't really deserve to be up there. The hottest and most handsome men were not even up there. It's really sad!

Author:
Aja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 02, 08:58:20pm

[> Subject: I tend to agree with Aja about the politics of this pageant"s outcome.. Korea , Angola, China, India,Panama,and Hong Kong should not have placed that high. So sorry for Turkey ,Venezuela,Puerto Rico, Australia, Canada, Vietnam,and the Dominican Republic.

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 02, 09:34:20pm

[> Subject: Congratulation to Morocco, mabrook! Although he wasn't a favourite, his sweet smiles are noticeable throughout the competition. It's a pity that Sweden didn't win (just look at how striking he looks in the picture above) but maybe there's something else that the judges saw that is beyond photographs. The rest of the top 5 seems to be a letdown. China should have come out top for Asian looking hunk, not Korea (he is slim and looks very old and ill). I have no comment on Costa Rica and Angola.

Author:
Taira Beng
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 12:36:59am

[> Subject: You should not only judge photos on the internet, There is more to judging photos. Some of my favorites did not make it too.

Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 06:30:21am

[> Subject: You are still our Winner - Lee Jae -Hawn irregardless of what they say. We are proud of you!

Author:
Proud Koreans
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 05, 09:43:57pm

[> Subject: the winner and the first runner up.. well deserved... the rest..... NOPPPPPPPPP.............sorry

Author:
november rain
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 15, 10:28:42am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.