VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: My Manhunt International Choices for 2008

Author:
Aja
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, May 30, 11:46:47pm

After looking at the previous headshots posted and now the swimwear shots here's my favorites. I am confused by some of the earlier photos posted because some don't look like the same guy (for example Germany) looks like it's a different contestant. Also surprised at how photo shop can make a guy look great and then later pictures really show their looks and it's a let down(Guatemala and Mexico). Wow to Turkey and Germany. Glad Canada got a haircut but looks like USA needs one too because other pics his hair was perfect and now it's too long and not sytlish. More cute boys this year compared to sexy men. Top 15: Australia, Canada, Estonia, Eygpt, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Morocco, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, USA, Venezuela.
My bubble list: Angola, Brazil, China, Dom. Rep., South Africa.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Aja, I am inclined to agree with your previous comments. Even though I am partial to Costa Rica and Venezuela for the win, I do also like Australia and Turkey.

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 31, 10:19:51pm

[> Subject: Egypt's not there which is a shame as he was a favorite of mine. My top 15 choices inside in alphabetical order.

Author:
MPF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 31, 10:37:06pm

Canada - I thought he had the goods to win at first, and while I don't really think so anymore, I think he should do well. Best chest of the bunch.
China - when does China ever miss the cut? Great body.
Costa Rica - touted by many as the winner, he's not my #1 fave but he's going to do very well. Needs a less 'casual' hairstyle though - it's too messy.
Gibraltar - they never make the cut even though they send contestants every year. I hope this changes this year with this stud.
Greece - no longer a top fave but get the feeling he'll still make the first cut.
India - like China, never count this country out.
Luxembourg - total stud.
Morocco - strong debut for this country. One of the best faces.
Puerto Rico - best eyes of the bunch. Looks a bit like Juan Garcia which is NEVER a bad thing. Vaulted way up my list after looking impressive in the most casual of photos.
South Africa - looks bored in his pictures but has one of the best bodies.
Spain - impressive candidate all around. Also has international pageant experience under his belt.
Sweden - extremely tall, looks confident, he'll make it.
Turkey - #1 pick to win at this stage. Not a pretty boy at all, just a total hottie with a great body.
USA - the riskiest choice along with Greece amongst my top 15. Needs better grooming.
Venezuela - youngest one and looks it. Best smile of the group. Nice body.

Bubble list: Angola (should've made it in 2006 and 2007 and didn't so I'm not making the same mistake 3 times), Australia (great body, but I don't find him good looking), Macedonia, Panama and Taiwan (can't decide if looking like a bodybuilder will be beneficial here).

Others to watch: Brazil, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Germany (looks WAY better with dark hair), Ghana and Philippines.

[> Subject: I was wondering if Eygpt was there...what a bummer. I was a big fan of the last two Mr Costa Rica's but this years doesn't do it for me.

Author:
Aja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 31, 11:14:37pm

[> Subject: Ireland and Vietnam are the biggest deception! I am very dissappointed.

Author:
Taira Beng
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 01, 06:36:06am

After browsing through all the photos in Manhunt's website, those who left fascinating impression to me are:

China, Gibraltar, Hawaii, Sweden and Turkey.

I think it's either Sweden or Turkey that is going to win this year.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.