VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: I liked this show, wisht hey had continued it. They were all great looking, but Louisiana has such a great smile & disposition, and North Dakota was quirky & charming..those were my picks.

Author:
Tiki Java
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 22, 04:37:10pm
In reply to: Mark 's message, "Sexiest Bachelor of America" on Saturday, March 22, 12:35:19pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Male Pageants in America ~ Not Popular Enough?

Author:
vport-vids
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 28, 10:57:25pm

This one time show was from years ago. Probably before 911. I was just watching the vcr tape, which I taped of the show way back when and found at the bottom of a box of archives.
It was too squeaky clean. They decided to employ that Midwestern mediocre female "comedian" sa a host. She was never really funny in whatever role she held in whatever show she got a part in. They should have employed someone like Judy Tenuda... or some other (not so scared of men) host. America can handle more substance. But old fart media moguls were scared of the Christian Right in those days.
Overall, while a parade of beefcake is a promising idea, this 'made for the G audience' pageants flopped, strangled by its own boring, watered down version of what could have been.
Somewhere between disney lemon puffs and MTV rattlesnake meat is a production company that knows how to put on a male pageant for interested American Audiences. But in a land where females on 'Dancing With the Stars' do splits in g-string barely there outfits while the host threatens censor powers if the male dancers should ever do more than dance with shirts unbuttoned, the likehood of a sexy Male Pageant on US soil remains ~ but a dream.
So much for the Land of the Free.

[> [> Subject: This show was from October 2000. I agree with the rest of your sentiments.

Author:
MPF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 02:19:53am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.