VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: My favorites for Manhunt 2007 - i only chose these guys cuz they are the only gorgeous guyz i saw.. are your favorites same with mine?

Author:
Hunter
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, January 20, 05:30:06am

10/10
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dominican Republic

9/10
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Canada, Belgium,South Africa

8/10
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mexico, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Turkey

7/10
Serbia, France

6/10
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Venezuela

Manhunt 2007 will be either dominican republic, canada and belgium.

what are your thoughts?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Your choices are similar to mine! But don't rule out Mr Greece! He's got that smouldering & sexy, boyish demeanor! Best Asiuan is mr INDONESIA!

Author:
You've got taste! (Strong field this year!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 20, 05:36:24pm

[> [> Subject: yeah, i'm about to put greece but looking at the rest of the pics, didn't convinced me. indonesia is okay but with his chinky eye, smooth body, his face has no depth of beauty, no mystery.. in short indonesia's face is so plain but it is just okay.. his major asset is his body and stature.. who knows, maybe..

Author:
hunter (eye for real beauty)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 20, 08:37:21pm

[> [> [> Subject: ?have you seen the late entry from The Philippines? He's a real stud! The BEST from Asia so far! Still to come - Japan's candidate!

Author:
Scandinavian fan (Looking forward to MANHUNT'07!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 22, 11:57:55am

[> [> [> [> Subject: So sorry to disappoint you, but JAPAN will not be competing this year because of contractual & franchise problems with Alex Liu! I was looking forward to Japan's entry, too!

Author:
MANHUNT Insider! (Perhaps next year!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 22, 12:38:03pm

[> Subject: Thanks for the update on Japan's non-participation! Looking forward to see the USA's delegate. Hope he's just as handsome as last year's MANHUNT!

Author:
Scandinavian fan (GO Uncle Sam GO!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 22, 12:47:27pm

[> Subject: Agree with some of your picks - especially Belgium and Venezuela. Nice to see Serbia and France on someone else's list. Turkey always does well in this pageant and this year will be no different. I'm just on the verge of being convinced about Canada and Dominican Republic. Need to see more of Puerto Rico and South Africa. I don't see the big deal about Philippines or Mexico.

Author:
male pageant fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 23, 05:36:28pm

[> Subject: top Costa Rica, Canada, Belgica, Turkia, and Tailandia

Author:
fans
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 23, 06:57:17pm

[> [> Subject: **LATEST UPDATE!** - !WOW! Manhunt DOM.REPUBLIC,Johaney Albor, and Manhunt BELGIUM, Michael Verlackt, will also be taking part in the Mr WORLD Pageant in China! If either one of them wins MANHUNT, his 1stRU will then compete in Mr WORLD!

Author:
MANHUNT Insider! (BOTH are TOP-5 material!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 28, 12:29:50pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.