VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: More Guys of Manhunt!

Author:
manhunt fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 10:37:23am

Today was the first swimwear photo seesion at the beautiful KwangwonLand Indoor pool. Thisis the first swimwear collection previewed today.
The guys are having a great time here.

ANGOLA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AUSTRIA

AUSTRALIA

BELGUIM

CHINA

More great pics to come.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Darn, I may have to reconsider my choosing Belgium to win. :( Angola, Australia and China look impressive.

Author:
male pageant fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 01:51:14pm

[> Subject: Belguim and Costa Rica are cute guys and the Australian has got a sexy body, He needs a better haircut then he'll look sharp.

Author:
Aja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 10:56:55pm

[> Subject: MR. australia is the best soo far for me!!! in real life some of the candidates arent all that, some only look good in pics by the help of photoshop & mister indonesia is now out of my favs since the latest pics (NOT ALL THAT SPEACIAL!!!! peace to all, just my opinion

Author:
Natalie Mendoza
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 07, 02:36:28am

NT

[> Subject: Thanxxx you for posting these pics....I love Australia,Belgium and Mexico

Author:
AOUMRAK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 07, 10:12:01pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.