VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: I AM CONFUSED ON MR INTERNATIONAL, HELP ME PLEASE!

Author:
?
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 07, 01:05:44pm

There is Mr International 2006 which will be held this year or was already held but when I go to the website www.mrindiainternational.com ,Grasim Mr International, India the country that organises it have nothing in the website and the last winner dates since 2003-2004. So if India did not organize then who is that other one who stole the name of 'Mr International' and is organising it this year? I do not understand what is going on, help please!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Grasim Mr. International has not been held since 2003 because the sponsors failed to deliver their promises, which angered Grasim, so he dropped the pageant. Grasim's pageant is not related to the new "Mister International" (check out how "Mister" is not abbreviated - thus it's NOT the same as "Grasim Mr. International" so you can't say that the name was stolen.) The word "international" is not regulated in pageantry; as a matter of fact, there are two "Miss Internationals" - one in Japan that is being held right now, and the other is based in the U.S.

Author:
Jackie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 13, 02:05:18pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.